Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Double Trouble [Syn]

@[member="Syn"]

Iella smiled has her hand met his, she played with is fingers for a moment with the tips of her's. "That is a lovely name for the girl, I agree with it. But I don't know Cathar names, what are some so we can choose", she said. At that moment, the little boy began to cry, it was time to feed them for the first time. Iella walked to the crib and gently picked him making sure his head was supported with her hand. However, he was strong she could sense it, it would not be long before he was holding his own, and running about with his sister. Iella sensed something different in the two, maybe is was because of their mix of blood. Syn with all this make up, now coupled with Corellian, there was bound to be some differences in their growth.

Iella took the boy to the bed Syn had prepared for them and feed their son.

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Syn looked at Iella and gave a nod while he thought of a few different names while he made sure she was comfortable in the bed. There was plenty of space needed for her and the two of them.. He had space as well able to lay on the side while the two could sleep between them in a slightly firm and elevated oval area so neither rolled onto them. It wasn't perfect but the jedi master could admit to a few things about it. It certaily screamed family while he laid there and set the girl down in it. His face going up to Iella's while he spoke. "We could always name him Varadun junior." A chuckle came to him while he enjoyed the moment. "But Barinthus was the name of an old friend."

@[member="Syn"]

"Actually Varadun is a very nice name, one I do like", she said smiling at Syn. A name she has spoken only once until now, since it is Syn wish for it not to be spoken Iella had complied to his wishes. "Barinthus? that is a very noble name. I like it too, tell me of your friend so I can get a feel for the name", she asked as she moved their son toward Syn so she could now feed Abaigeal.

As every moment passed Iella felt stronger, it almost was like she had not just given birth to two children .. her body had recovered that rapidly. But for now, she just enjoyed this wondrous moment, apart from the fact she very rarely has time to spend with Syn, this is a huge moment for both of them. She had not forgotten Syn in all this, the birth of children is just as hard on the males.

As the girl feed her spare hand reached up and stoked Syn's cheek, her finger tips dancing over him tenderly. "How are you? how do you feel about all this? .. I do hope this moment is joy to you as it is to me".

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
@[member="Iella E`ron"]

How did he feel? He felt.. good, at peace and calm as his smile remained. he was now think how best to describe one of his old teachers... Well there were plenty of ways to do it but none more important then the truth he had found. He would always do that at least and his smile turned into one of neutrality. "He was a powerful Sephi who trained me when I was little. Deemed the kingmaker because he could make anyone become ruler. His advice helped me when I was a child fighting the Nimir-ra, without his advice it wouldn't have been a fair fight for either of us. He... when he died it was because of a lie and it was what started all of us down that path of destruction. Ambition can be good but also dangerous."

@[member="Syn"]

"Yes it can I agree, all things associated with emotion need to be tempered. But I like the name, it is a strong name", she said.

Now for Syn and Iella, there is much more in their lives and more reasons to be guarded still. This place, this beautiful cave under the Silent Desert is now their home and safe haven, Syn saw to that. Coupled with the presence of Master Balloch, they all will be safe from the harms of the galaxy. At least, the best way they can provide for themselves. The children will grow up here, and along side their parents. The day will come when Syn and Iella will take them further but for now they will remain hidden. The knowledge of their existence .. to be kept secret for now, the dangers to horrid to consider if someone was to discover them. Their parents targets for the Sith simply because they wear the robes of the Jedi, are constantly in peril .. this is why the need for this place is imperative.

One day the Order will have the pleasure of knowing the children but that day is yet to come.

The End.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom