Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Double Hunt

Rebekka Brek Madak

Paradoxical Bucket Full of Crazy!
click

<
"Sorry Madek... But the puck's for you. Now, You can come quietly and make this easier on both of us, Or you can do something you'll regret and I'll have to K.O. your system with a stun blast. Which is it gonna be ?"> Vizla said.

"What." Madak blurted out. "Just .... What ?! You been hunting Me, the whole time ?! The Whole Time ? THE WHOLE TIME !" Brek said, going from confused to betrayed to angry in the spans of a blink. If Aloy didn't reply, or pull the trigger, Rebekka Madak might completely snap. For Madak, the very concept of a mandalorian betrayer was a paradox, from what Brek knew of the mando's that s/he had worked with in the past.

It would also result in the problem of Aloy possibly having to haul two unconscious bodies somewhere, for the double hunt that thusly resulted.

Last edited:
sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ

vrAtM7D.png

<"Yeah. Whole time"> Things were already starting to get out of hand. She didn't want to do this but she might have to just stun Madek and drag them out herself, Maybe use a droid to retrieve the bothan after.

<"For what it's worth, You're only out of the cuffs right now because I hesitated. That's lesson one as a hunter, Don't hesitate. Hesitation get's you killed or holes put in your armour. Don't think about the other person, And don't be like me.">

<"Speaking of the cuffs,">
She pulls her specialized cuffs off her belt with her free hand, Holding one of the open rings between the two of them <"In you go.">

The cuffs were made from tarentatak leather braided around a durasteel cord. Impossible to break using shatterpoint and force based feats of strength to get loose would easily result in the loss of the hands she planned to bind. Should madek choose to cooperate and put on the cuffs S\he would have to find the key to escape or get on Aloy's good side.

gcI0g1h.png

Rebekka Brek Madak

Sliding the heat-bent sword alongside the scabbard. "If you mistake an offer to join a Hunt for hesitation, then perhaps you are more crazy than i am." Madak said harshly. "Besides, i expect you to honor our agreement with Dattov here; 2,500 credits." and Rebekka accepted the cuff around one hand.

ka-click-click

Somehow, the other cuff ended up around Dattov's other hand. Brek smiled deviously at Aloy, somehow bearing little fangs. "Besides, now im savagely curious as to Who put a bounty on me, and Why." Madak said, with a scary edge to his voice again.

Last edited:
How the cuffs ended up on Dattov she'd never know, But she didn't have time for this. Shaking her head, She holsters her pistol and grabs Dattov, Dragging him by the other arm and expecting Madek to follow... Yeah, This is awkward...

<"I take deals very seriously, Madek. I said we'd split it and I meant it. You can use it to pay your bail"> She says teasingly, Though the sudden demanding tone of Madek had irked her.

<"Listen Du-"> Wait...

. . .

She drops Dattov suddenly <"Okay, Not to be disrespectful, More than cuffing you anyway, But... What do I call you exactly? Dude? Dudette? You seem like a Dudette to be honest but assumptions never got me anywhere so....">

Today is a wierd day.

Rebekka Brek Madak Rebekka Brek Madak

Rebekka Brek Madak

Madak smiled ear-to-ear at being called a 'Dudette', or in other words, a girl. "Dudette is preferred, actually .... If i had my choice, i would be a girl, but, i don't know of any way to change that .....Thus, i endure as best i can." Madak said seriously, having abit of a moment of honesty with something that most people couldn't be bothered to give a dry lick of a frell about.

"Somewhat fortunately, i ended up being castrated when i was young. I guess im kind of an androgyne now; not really male, but not nearly female enough for my satisfaction." Madak had admitted this to [Herself] for a long while now, and fairly often, but had never spoken of it with others. Bekka wondered why s/he would tell Aloy any of this.

Last edited:
<"Oh..."> There is a momentary silence as something nearly forgotten resurfaces after many, Many years...

<"I uhm. I paid to fix myself through Bounty Hunting. Started when I was fifteen, Finished about six years ago.">

No one knew. Not Darsch, Not Tan'yill, Not her partner Vash even during the changes made in her life. Everyone who knew was dead, Until now.

<"Anyway... You pissed off one of the Hutts or some chit, I dunno. I'm taking you and the botha to the local guild outpost and you can find out more from there yourself...">

She goes back to dragging Dattov elsewhere. She knew they needed to move before some hotshot gangers got involved, And she also wanted out of this cursed underworld as soon as possible.

@R. Brek Madak

Rebekka Brek Madak

Madak, realizing what Aloy was saying, openly stared at the mando, with a look of appreciation. "I thought i was just crazy, and i thought i was the only one." Turning to pick up the unconscious body of Tranth, and shouldered the weight of the bothan, Brek commented "Now, let's get out of The Stacks, before something bad happens."

S/he leaned in and whispered with a smile. "This is the part, where you take the Lead." and did a side-nod gesture.

"I thought i was just crazy, and i thought i was the only one."

" Now, let's get out of The Stacks, before something bad happens."

" This is the part, where you take the Lead "

<"Hm... Anyway">

<"No, You're not the only one. Only that I've met aside from myself but definitely not the only one out here.">

Interesting... Very interesting. But, She still had a job to do.

The sudden friendly disposition was worrying though, Usually in a situation like this, It meant they were up to something and trying to keep it under the radar.

<"Alright... But I'll have a blaster at your back the whole way through..."> She does as promised, And takes a few steps behind Madek, Pointing her westar pistol at the [Girl's] back. Set for stun of course..

Rebekka Brek Madak Rebekka Brek Madak

Rebekka Brek Madak

Walking with the weight of the bothan, Madak lead the way back down the other stairwell. Turning the corner to enter the maze of The Stacks, they came upon a sort of hallway foyer - and the streetgang that inhabited the stacks. It was the kabra-zanara. They were all half-breed gang youth who belonged to no culture (or species, for that matter) other than the gang-culture. Brek hoped that they didn't recognise him/her.

A half-zabrak half-something else girl, with a massive bright red droid-cyborg arm, apparently the leader, stepped forward "Welll, If it ain't the pale runt, all them years ago. I see you traded in your leetle flowery dress for some armor. You're Gonna Need It." and with a snap of her fingers, atleast adozen guns was pointed their way. The Zabrak-ish ganger noticed Aloy and (the still unconscious) Dattov "Oh ho ho, you brought friends ! You must be busy." and the gang-girl with the Arm gripped Madak by the neck "Good, im gonna interrupt you, Big Time !" Madak banged on the arm ineffectually, and choked out a strained curse as the vision became hazy, and went to his knees, especially with the weight of a bothan on him.

Pointedly talking to Aloy, the ganger introduced herself "Hi, im Zaga Rin Jevva, And THIS little betrayer, is Rebekka Brek Madak." Then yelling at Madak. "THE BLOODHANDS were DESTROYED, because of You. Only you and me, are left." Jevva said furiously.

Not that Madak heard any of it, fighting to stay conscious.

Last edited:

Ib0u1aM.png

Tag: Rebekka Brek Madak Rebekka Brek Madak

She'd been following just behind Rebekka most of the way through, Keeping her at blaster point from a short distance as they came down the stairs. As they rounded the corner however, She immediately froze, Watching the gang approach with an annoyed growl beneath her breath. The Zabrak girl quickly snatched up Rebekka, Grabbing the human(?) girl by the throat with her cybernetic arm before Aloy could even blink, And then suddenly there were more guns pointed than she cared to count.

<"Easy there Jevva. This one's my prize. Got a good bounty on her head. But what say you and me make a deal huh?">
She approaches them the zabrak casually, Beginning to raise her hands until they were behind her head and she was in arm's distance from Jevva.

Silently, She clicks a small button on her vambrace that suddenly glows green, As do the handcuffs around Dattov and Rebekka's wrists. She'd feel the weight lifted suddenly as it clattered to the ground.

Without warning, Aloy suddenly draws a
Vibroblade from her back, And with a sudden hum of energy and orange glow, She cuts Jevva's cybernetic arm off just as soon as she'd drawn her blade, And then shoved Rebekka aside into cover just before kicking the Zabrak girl down, Wielding her glowing saber in one hand, And her blaster pistol in the other.

<"Here's the deal! She's coming with me and anyone who tries to stop me will die in this slum. What's it gonna be?!">

In theory, They'd take the deal and kriffing run. Live. Grow old even. But no, No she realized then and there that something was wrong.

Pew

∗dow∗

One of the nervous gangers plinks a round off her breastplate and is immediately shot down as her westar-35 blasts a golden bolt right through the ganer's chest.

Pew∗ Pew∗ Pew∗ Pew∗ Pew∗ Pew∗ Pew∗ Pew∗ Pew∗ Pew∗ Pew∗ Pew∗

Suddenly the entire gang opens up on her, Rounds bouncing off of her beskar armour and impacting the ceiling, Others hitting her in the leg or in the side, Causing her to drop to one knee before returning fire.

∗Dow∗

∗dow∗

∗dow∗

More dead gangers, More glowing bolts of energy, More searing heat and pain in her leg, Her side, Now just under her pauldron. She was slowly being filled with blaster bolts while killing teenagers, Bleeding herself dry on the durasteel floor...

gcI0g1h.png

Rebekka Brek Madak

Swiftly regaining consciousness once the arm was off, Brek saw that it had gone to poodoo in the span of a blink, and that Aloy, her ally, was slowly losing it. Rebekka heard it, the Ashla, and it sounded dire and woeful. Submitting to it, Madak did another odd hand-finger gesture, and then traced a line down her own face.

Brek's eyes seemed to glow an even bolder blue, as he stood up and clenched his fists, and the air grew thick and tense. Madak then clapped his hands very loudly in the air, and suddenly all the (Remaining) gangsters flew against the wall and ended up on the floor in a heap.

"SHUT IT, FOOLS !" The shooting stopped faster than it started .... For now.

Turning to Aloy, who was definitely wounded, Brek took a med-box out of a pouch, and set it down next to the mando. The top flipped open and the medical supplies were there. "There you go, fix yourself while i fix them." Brek said.

Zaga, still alive, ran down the stairs, her remaining hand with a comm-link in it. The others who had been knocked down, were getting back up right about now. "Do you surrender ?" Brek asked neutrally. The goons reloaded their blasters and spread out to surround him. "Unfortunate, but, You have Chosen." Quick as a blink, Brek drew both DL-44's, and was blasting away with scary precision, limiting his movements like some sort of blaster martial arts.

Pew∗ Pew∗ Pew∗ Pew∗ Pew∗ Pew∗ Pew∗ (swoosh) Pew∗ Pew∗ Pew∗ Pew∗ Pew∗ (swoosh)Pew∗ Pew∗ Pew∗ Pew∗ Pew∗ Pew∗ Pew∗ Pew∗ Pew∗ (swoosh)Pew∗ Pew∗ Pew∗ (swoosh)Pew∗ Pew∗ Pew∗ Pew∗ Pew∗ Pew∗ Pew∗ Pew∗ Pew∗

And then just like that, the goons in the room were all dead.

Last edited:

3EwIdE4.png

(Yet another new post template!)​
Round after round she took, But for each bolt that struck her, Another would slay a ganger as the ex-bounty hunter sat there on one knee. She'd put Rebekka and Dattov in the only cover available, And now her only hope was to blast her way through this crowd and pray to the manda that she wouldn't take anymore hits under the armor.
Just as the blaster fire intensified and the world seemed to close around her in a red energized hue, Suddenly the gangers were all thrown back against the wall, As if an invisible energy had simply thrown them aside.
" SHUT IT, FOOLS ! "
She turns upon hearing Rebekka's voice behind her just before the woman drops a med kit at Aloy's side.
" There you go, fix yourself while i fix them. "
She wasn't about to argue, So instead Aloy simply stared in confusion behind her visor before forcing herself into cover beside the unconscious dattov, Scrambling across the floor into cover and then attempting to apply the bandages and bacta.
It wasn't long before she'd patched herself up and the worse of the pain had died down a little. Suddenly it hit her like a hover train, The firefight had stopped!
Leaning out of cover, She is met with the sight of Rebekka standing amidst a mass of corpses, Each one with a single well place blaster wound...
<"Why- Why didn't you just escape if you can do that chit?!"> She coughs while leaving cover, Her blaster still in hand but held at her side. She had no plan to use it on Rebekka, Not anymore.
xq1EAHk.png

Rebekka Brek Madak

<"Why- Why didn't you just escape if you can do that chit?!"> Aloy said, shocked.

Beka looked over and replied, smiling rather menacingly. "Simple my good vod'e. Honour .... and a sauce of eventually lethal curiosity. I offered you a tag-along for the hunt on Dattov, and i intend to hold to it. As to my own bounty, im also inclined to hold to that, and see why the hutts have seen fit to spend for summoning me." s/he said, somewhat predatory amused as s/he reloaded hir pair of blasters.

Going over and picking the medikit back up and putting it in its pouch on hir belt. Picking Dattov back up, Brek resumed walking the maze-like hallways and stairs of the Stacks. Down the stairs and turning the corner, was another gaggle of half-and half gangers, who were in some kind of improvised hallway kitchen, and the stuff in the cookpot smelled positively gross in several ways. Brek clapped a hand over his/her nose and swore lots of Colorful Metaphors "Oh dank karking frelling rancid sheb kak ferrek !!" and just like that, lots of blasters swung their way.

Meanwhile, Brek gagged up some shlok on the floor.

Last edited:

DDcbYop.png

Tag: Rebekka Brek Madak Rebekka Brek Madak |

The sudden confidence boost from Rebekka was... Annoying. But partially justified, Seeing as the woman could apparently just wizard her way through a gunfight.

<"Alright, Fair enough."> She sighs, Rolling her eyes beneath the visor as she pulls herself out of cover, Holding her wound with one hand and her blaster in the other as she followed behind Rebekka, Mostly pulling rear security now that her mission here had changed.

Rounding the corner however, Her usual "Don't die" objective returns as she is met with Rebekka's quite colorful language and a myriad of gangers all guarding their precious pot of whatever the feth it was, Thankfully being filtered out by Aloy's helm.

<"Quite the vocabulary, Madek"> She says sarcastically, Taking a step out from behind her and reaching for something in her belt. <"I've had enough of you ganger types to last me a lifetime, So why don't you EAT THIS!">

Without warning, She lobs an active Thermal Detonator into the group, Which splashes up in the sloshing cookpot, Beeping menacingly and no doubt throwing some of the gangers into a panic.
xq1EAHk.png

Rebekka Brek Madak

Panic set in among the gangers, as they tried to find a spoon to fish out the thermal detonator. However, it was far too late for that. Time was up.

BOOM - SPLOSH

The pot was detonated, and the contents was also sent splattering about, burning and scalding all who was in the hallway proximity. In short order, the gangers were all on the floor with burns and hot sores, and very disinclined to fight.

Having recovered from the vomiting, Madak looked at Aloy. "Let's bypass them while we can." and stalked through the still stinky mess of burned gangers, past the hallway kitchen, and carefully down a couple of ladders that replaced the fallen pile of formerly stairs, to the next level down.

Madak looked left, then right, and saw nobody in the lower hallway. "Looks clear."

Last edited:

DDcbYop.png

T H E - S T A C K S/div]

Tag: Rebekka Brek Madak Rebekka Brek Madak

The explosion either killed, maimed or souped(?) gangers in every direction, Leaving Aloy standing amidst the mess in dead silence as some of the potentially toxic stew steadily dripped down her visor. <"Well,"> She sighed in annoyance while wiping the soup from her visor <"Tell you what, Rebekka. When you're done jettisoning lunch, How 'bout I take point and you lead from the rear huh? I can eat more shots than you and clearly this place ain't friendly...">

Aloy catches up to Rebekka, Moving slightly ahead and taking point with her gun up this time around, Ready to shut down any ganger she comes across this time around.

<"Listen, I dunno where we're going, But maybe it's time we bypassed the lower levels again? If you can get me to an opening, I can have my droid and ship down here in no time. Maybe then you won't have to breath anymore soupy air huh? Shame you don't have one of these helmets, Might stop you from losing your lunch next time">

xq1EAHk.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom