Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Dosuunian Commonwealth

KuW6ZDX.png

Formed somewhere in the early 870s, formalized in 882, the Dosunnian Commonwealth of Nations sought to firstly protect themselves and their culture, ideologies from the then Eternal Empire as they had encroached closer and closer to Dosuun and her sister systems; Seoul, Mephout and Needan. When the Eternal Empire collapsed, the Dosuunian Commonwealth of Nations took the opportunity to grow, bringing into the fold other systems who, like them, had at one time or another been part of the First Order. After 900 ABY, the Commonwealth seeks to protect itself against the Sith Order.

• The Commonwealth champions individual liberties, freedoms, and is doing its best to honor 'democracy.' However old habits die hard, and beneath veneer, they still consider themselves Imperials. They are in fact, quite proud, of their Imperial heritage (especially humans). Names change changed, flags have changed but at the end of the idea many in the Commonwealth believe in order, and have a strong adherence to what they feel is right.
  • Origins for characters in the Commonwealth; First Order Legacy, family lived in the Commonwealth since its First Order days. Chiss survivor, chiss family who survived the Jenassari Heretical Conflict when Csilla and Copero were glassed, and those refugees who found themselves with no where to go when Csilla was later annhiliated. Echani families, who fled Eshan when the Bryn'adul and Mandalorians razed the planet. Scar Worlds' refugees, led by a Keshiri flotilla, they managed to make it to Crytal Nest which became the go-to world for those fleeing conflict. Commonwealth born, family arrived after the formation of the Commonwealth and are loyal to its democratic ideals.
  • Commonwealth views on the Force; the Force is a tool. A tool to be used to help those around you, the Commonwealth its Guild of Force Users. The Guild welcomes the teachings of light and dark ideologies, but refuses to be beholden to the dogmas of the Sith and the Jedi. However, the Commonwealth has steadily allowed the Guild to become a regulatory body and authority over all things dealing with the Force. Thus as a consequence, it has become somewhat militant with its view of the Force.​

The Dosuunian Commonwealth aims to deliver democracy, freedom and peace, and welcomes any and all those who join its cause.

Last edited:
Unreliable Narrator
Greetings! I'm considering creating a Force-sensitive character affiliated with the Commonwealth Guild, and I'm intrigued by the notion of this guild rejecting the traditional dogmas associated with Force usage. I'm fascinated by the idea of a guild that embraces the Force in a more open and flexible manner. Are you currently accepting new members, or should I hold off on developing my character for now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom