Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request Dornean marine image

Daro Roz’yrn

“150 years of getting shot at for a living”
Hey can somebody please help me out? I can only seem to find one stock image of a Dornean male on the whole internet, and I’d like to make a Dornean if possible.

I have some UC on my other accounts if anyone is interested.

Their facial features seem similar to seals. Perhaps try searching humanoid seals or variations of that.

Given the insane amount of species in star wars lore I think it'll be quite difficult to find any actual Dornean images, perhaps best to find artwork of beings that look somewhat similar.

Daro Roz’yrn

“150 years of getting shot at for a living”
Hm… good call on the seal features. I just tried a search for seals and I didn’t find anything good, but there’s some pretty gnarly walrus art that is kinda close. But I need to filter the colours to purple because Dorneans have purple skin. Is there anyone that can help me with that? I don’t have any image editing tools, so I would be very appreciative of that.

C78C82DF-CDFB-485C-A234-087DC5EDB5DB.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom