Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Don't Tread On Me

Ava Solborne

A
Dominator stood near a tree and looked a Darren and Onyx argued. Well, he could just easily attack Onyx, though he didn't know, how. What should he use? But then he saw some rocks nearby and decided, that these are the things he is going to use. So he raised his hands and the rock raised in the air too. Then he sighed and said to himself: "I don't want to do this, but it's your own choice..." The he moved his hands to Onyx and the rocks started to fly towards him. Dominator hoped, that Onyx doesn't see the rocks.

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx laughed. (OOC: Time for friendships to boil mwhahaha don't let this affect our OOC friendship Darren, this is strictly IC) Onyx lifted his lightsaber again. "You can't beat me. I have learned from forces darker then Daxton. I can live on. I don't fear death Darren. I have mastered it. I AM DEATH!" Onyx launched himself at Darren, shooting powerful hits at his upper body. He made sure he was close enough so Darren couldn't use the force.

Darren knew that Onyx would rushe him and had his lighsaber floating in the air behind him. He ingnited it and flung it towards Onxy to distract him for the second he needed. He grabed his sword from the ground made of cortosis. Onyx had never seen it before so he would not know. He charged at him.

OOC[ I know this is strictly IC fighting here. Trust me it wont affect it Onyx]

Ava Solborne

A
Dominator fastened the movement of rocks, so they were very close to Onyx now. Whatever he had learned, he still used the Darkness, so Dominator could easily do something against it. Though he had to choose sides. A betrayer or a Darkness-user? That was a hard question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom