Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Don't Tread On Me

Darren Onyx

D
(OOC: Sorry I forgot to add a tag. It is OPEN TO ANYONE)

"Great." Onyx shook his head from the dizziness that had finally set it. It didn't surprise him, you don't just walk away from a crash like that. He stood up and walked out the back of his small fighter. He knew he couldn't fly it with the damage it had. He sighed. He was a sith that was now trapped on Yavin IV, a prized Republic planet.

He had been sent there to help out with a large skirmish that broke out between the Sith, Republic, and Mandalorians. This was one of the few three way battles that had actually accrued during the war. Onyx was wiping Republic fighters out of the sky before Mandalorian reinforcements showed up and shot him down. He was stranded while a battle was being fought. He looked around the forest he was in.

In the distance he could see a temple. It was one of two things; a abandoned Rebel Alliance base from the time of The Death Star, or it was a newly refurbished Republic base. Either way, it was the safest place then being out in the open.

Onyx grabbed his lightsaber and a blaster from his fighter and began his trek towards the ruins. Hopefully, he wouldn't run into any trouble.

Ava Solborne

A
Dominator was again with V-34S and they flew towards a planet named Yavin IV. He had read about the planet a lot, but he had never been on it. Okay, he wasn't on it at the moment, but he was in the atmosphere. Mandalorian frigates and fighters were already there, so he had to be careful. V-34S checked for the best spots to hide. Though they had to reach the planet as fast as they could.

Dominator shot a fighter, when it noticed them. The fighter got hit and was damaged, so it landed on the planet. And exploded. Now they had eliminated their greatest threat. Well, there could be even more dangerous ones, but it was dangerous at the moment.

Darren had been trying to find a way out when he noticed a new signature. It looked like Equas ship when he neared it he tried to contact him and was shot down by him! Darren was in a free fall to the moon and before the ship would land he jumped out and landed about 70 feet from where his ship had exploded. "You will by me a new ship Equa." He said under his breath.

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx walked through the forest. He narrowly avoided scout patrols from the Mandalorians. He knew the temple was occupied but by whom was still a mystery. It didn't matter. He need to find a ship and get back to the fleet. He could sense someone. A lost soul in the force who could manipulate both light and dark; a fallen jedi. He ignored it and kept moving.

Ava Solborne

A
Dominator saw a chance to fly to the moon and completely used it. After landing, he looked around. Great, another forest. Like he hasn't seen enough forests. Like he had never been in a forest before. He started to walk around and said: "V-34S, stay here and take care of the ship!" He wanted to see, where the ship he shot down, landed. It seemed a little familiar, though he didn't know, if it was, what he thought.

Darren was walking to his blown up ship. He saw the reckage. It was horrabul. It was his fathers. Now the only thing he had the belong to him was his lightsaber and another thing that he didnt want to think about. it pained him so much that had to kill his father. If he could go back in time he would save him. he shook his head to get rid of the thoughts and to look thought his crashed ship. he had everything that he needed. his cloak was slightly burnt on the botom and the sides. There were some holes in it. large enough to fit his and though.

He felt a presence near by that was Dark yet famiular. He also felt a light yet troubled essence near him walking towards the ship. Moving to take cover behind a tree he cloaked his essence. He had his white lightsabers out but not on. He waited to see who the person was. He imagined himself as a beast stalking his prey.

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx was outside the temple. He looked from the tree he was atop and saw it being occupied by Republic troopers. "Great." Onyx whispered to himself. He looked around to see if he could easily slip by into the hanger area, here he saw a beta tank. Onyx dropped down and began to move from cover to cover, progressively getting closer. As he stopped to gather his breath he heard the loading of a rifle. "Move and die you sith filth!" Onyx looked up and saw a trooper. Onyx didn't say anything. He knew they would take him into the base to interrogate him, so he could spring into overkill mode there.

[[OOC: Image the temple on the map Yavin IV from Star Wars Battlefront 2.]]

Ava Solborne

A
Dominator walked towards the ship he had shot down. After walking for some time, he found the ship and sighed. Of course. It was Darren Shaw's ship, though he wasn't really sure. He remembered, that Darren had this kind of ship, but the meeting on Munto Codru was very... Foggy. He didn't remember very much of it, but it was... Bad. The landing destroyed one of the Republic's ships. Actually, Dominator had destroyed about five ships. But nothing bad had happened to him. Maybe because he is a Jedi? Jedi have some special privileges. Like being an army general and leading the Republic forces. But yes, the last thing only included some Jedi Knights and Masters.

Darren saw Equa walk out of the trees. he then moved foward himself saying "That was my Fathers ship. thanks for taking one of the last things I own of him." He turned off his blades and put them on his belt. He would need a new ship to get off of here. Darren knew that he would come back here with the suplise he needed to possaboly fix this ship. If not he would take parts off of it and use it for his items that he could use.

Ava Solborne

A
"I'm sorry. I though you wanted to kill me..." Dominator said and felt guilty. He had now destroyed a very important ship for another person too. Though this one was more important, more loved. He only hoped, that Darren wouldn't be too sad. "Could... Could I do something to compensate, what I did?"

Darren knew that there was a battle in the stars and he knew that the umbrian would think he was trying to kill him. he popped his knuckled thought the gloves and said "No you dont need to do anything. Just need to finish this battle and then return hom to get suplise to repair my sip possably."

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx walked along with his hands bound behind his back and three republic guards taking him towards the temple. He wriggled his hands and realized how flimsy the bound was. He gave a small chuckle.

In a instant, he raised his leg and his foot impacted the head of the guard to his right. As the guard stumbled back, Onyx began to roll around and attack the four. As he raised his two hands to grab and throw the blaster of one, the one who had found him opened fire. Onyx threw the guard he had captive into the oncoming fire, killing him. He then used the force to not only throw the remaining three of their feet, but break his bounds. He saw his lightsaber on the dead body and began to run back towards the forest.

He ran for several minutes, trying to ensure he lost them. As he stopped to catch his break. He heard talking through the bushes behind him. He heard a male voice, "No you don't need to do anything. Just need to finish this battle and then return home to get supplies to repair my ship possibly." It sounded like... Darren?

Onyx revealed himself and was in shock to see Darren Shaw and Equa Dominator. "Darren? Dominator? What.... you shouldn't be here." Onyx ignited his purple lightsaber and got into a fighting stance. "This isn't like a visit. Now we are in a war-zone I have to carry out my orders. Prepare to fight."

Ava Solborne

A
Dominator ignited his lightsaber too and then chuckled. He had a light-shield too and he ignited it. A beautiful green laser came out from both of them and Dominator was ready to fight. "Then let's fight!" He said and looked, what was nearby. There were many things he could use, but the problem was, that Onyx was a Sith, so he could use the Darkness. Though Dominator had learned to manipulate the Darkness, what would mean, that he can make Onyx weaker.

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx smiled. Without hesitation, he launched himself at the jedi. He began to swing heavy and merciless strikes at his arms and legs. He knew the young jedi was strong in the force but when it came to blades, Onyx easily outmatched him. While he attacked, he kept Darren in his sight, just slightly, and was ready to counter him if he chose to attack.

Ava Solborne

A
Dominator dodged almost all strikes Onyx had done. Still, one of them hit him in the leg. It was just a little scratch, if we're talking about Jedi measurement. "Do you think I am so weak?" He asked and sent a Force Push towards Onyx.

Darren saw them battling eachother. This would be intresting. He would see who would be wore down and he could see what their weaknesses are. He was on neather of their sides. Dark, Light It didnt matter to him. He was himself. He had to chose who he was siding here and now.

He had made a slight plan with Onyx about over throwing the Sith Empire. But if he were to attack the Republic or the Jedi he would lose their contract. he had made up his mind in the few seconds that Equa and Onyx were fighting. Equa let lose a Force Push at Onyx. That may back him away, but it wasnt going to stop him. Darren used the force on Equa to push him away frm where he was standing. he then used shock force on Onyx.

He was going to be the moderater. Darren was going to keep tem from killing eachother. "You two kids need to stop fighting. All three of us have about the same goal. Lets seprate from here and never speek of this encounter. Equa i need to talk to you about the Republic. Onyx I can speek with you later. I will say that for now seperate."

Darren didnt want them to kill eachother now. If it was destinty to happen. Then it will happen, but not now.

Ava Solborne

A
Dominator flew against a tree. His head hurt, but he nodded. Of course, Darren was right. But when Onyx thought, that he can kill Dominator, he had to do something. Seeing, that Darren attacked Onyx too, he chuckled. Onyx deserved it. Like every Sith did. Though Dominator would've liked to kill him. But it was alright. When Darren needed information from both of them, he had to accept it.

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx didn't let up. He deflected the lighting and hurdled towards Darren. "What makes you think I'll stop? I'm here on mission." Onyx may have known Darren and Dominator for a long while, but he knew his mission was more vital.

Darren was not going to let Onyx just act like he was running the show just because he had the mission. "I dont give a good goddamn if you have a mission! Now is not the time to fight. If you really want to then Ill fight you. But before you I have to tell you that i beat your master Daxton. so dont just think you can walts in here." Darren shut off his lightsabers and put them up. He grabbed his white Sith Sword and had it point first in the dirt. the handle sticking just inches from his grasp. he rased his hands to show he didnt have a current weapon. "I dont want to fight you Darren Onyx. But if it comes to it I will. And I wont hesatate to kill you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom