Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Don't tap on the glass! Unless you do it gently... Feedback on the Shark

Alright, I decided I would wait until 200 posts to do this, so for those of you that know my big boy Ghorua, or those of you that have no idea who he is, or those of you that want to comment on my writing style, you can do it here! Just tread carefully, Ghorua doesn't like being insulted, and I will let him whoop your bantha! :p

Malik

M
[member="Ghorua the Shark"][member="JanesBatter"]

Excuse you he is a beautiful sexy whale that desrves to be pet. *pets both of them* But seriously your writing style is great.

[member="Ghorua the Shark"]

Personally I enjoy reading your writing and find Ghorua to be a fascinating character. He looks like a big brute, and certainly acts the part when he fights, but he knows his own strengths and weaknesses. He seems to be quite a good team player as well. I especially enjoy how he isn't always picking fights and acting tough, sometimes he seems almost peaceable.

Now, the backstory isn't really something superbly original, but it is a slight twist on the parents dying from [insert] cliche. I do think it's a humorous twist that his species dislikes being singled out for size, but he embraces what is obviously an advantage in many combat situations.

I can't honestly say I've read all of your threads, but from what I have read he's got a bright future.
And Bones is a wonderful pet. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom