Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Don't Kill My Vibe

Her smile faded as she watched him from behind. She didn't make a move as she waited to see what he was going to do. "If you want me to get out...just say the word." she spoke calmly as she looked him over. He finally turned to face her, quietly looking her over as her eyes moved up and down again. Before she could get a word in, he pulled her closer.

With her contacts out, she could look at him properly, nothing separating them now. This was wrong by all accounts...but she didn't care. In this moment, everything was right again. Her arms wrapped around his neck as he kissed her, returning it passionately. She moved to press herself against the wall, pulling him along without breaking the kiss. "For old times' sake." she quipped as she caught her breath with a smile. Eagerly she continued the kiss as her hands started to move down to his hips...

**********​

Tess was curled into him on the bed, holding onto him with her arms and legs. Her head laid on his chest, listening to his heartbeat as she savoured the moment. "I didn't want it to end the way it did." she admitted softly as she raised her head to look at him. Her finger traced the lines of the scar on his chest as she stared at him with gentle eyes. "I hoped that there was something we can do. Something to at least part on better terms." she continued softly, just loud enough to be heard over the gentle rain falling against the window.

She shifted to lie on top of him as she always did. "There's no way we'll be able to be together again. We're way past that point now." she commented as she rested her chin on his chest. A smile crept onto her lips as she watched him. "But at least this gives us some closure. Though after all this, I have to ask..." she shifted off him and laid down beside him, not breaking her eye contact for a moment. "Friends?" she asked simply, giving him a sweet smile as she held a pinkie out to him. It was a simple, childish gesture. But it was who she was. Who she really was. "Just try not to kill my vibe though. I got a rather fun thing going here." she quipped, flashing him a wink.

Cadere Cadere

This was completely crazy, he knew he shouldn't be doing this but he couldn't help himself - he didn't know how much he needed this. As the kiss grew more and more desperate, when Tess pressed herself against the wall Cas gently bit her lower lip as she pulled away. Fingers softly digging into her moist back "For old times' sake." he repeated after her before kissing her again, only this time more aggressively as her hands started to move down to his hips. As she did so, he moved one of his hands and lightly wrapped it around her soft throat.

Cas simply stared at the ceiling, he quietly snickered to himself at what had transpired. A few hours ago they were trying to kill each other and now... let's just say he knew what had just happened was the dumbest thing he could have done but he didn't care, nor did he regret it. Cas had his arm wrapped around Tess' shoulder as he calmly drew circles on her pale skin with his index finger. He didn't respond to her comment but he nonetheless quietly agreed as he continued staring at the ceiling. His eyes finally moved to her as he sat up slightly at the mention of closure, earning her a smile from him - then she asked to be friends. Her asking made everything all the more real.

But, he was mature - he knew that they had outgrown each other and it was time to move on, although, he'd cherish what they had. Looking at her, he replied to her proposal on being friends "I still love you, y'know. Part of me always will... but yeah, friends." he agreed, smiling. When she told him not to kill her vibe, Cas laid back down and watched the ceiling again "Don't kill your vibe, huh? Weirdly sounds meta." he commented with a shrug. Then his eyes widened slightly before quickly returning to their normal shape "Hey, ever wonder what happened with that cyborg?"

Xan Deesa Xan Deesa

Cas agreed to her offer but he didn't return the pinkie. Against his wishes, she pulled his cybernetic hand up and wrapped her pinkie around his. "There we go, can't back out now." she quipped. What she didn't expect, though, was for him to bring up the cyborg from earlier. Her smile faded somewhat as she glanced at the door.

"One sec." she muttered as she quickly got off the bed and made sure the front door was locked. With that done, she looked for both their weapons and placed it on the nightstand beside her. "Just in case." she admitted with a nervous chuckle. She crawled back on top of him and wrapped her arms around his neck once again. "Now before we come to our senses and go our separate ways again, how about we have some fun?" she muttered seductively as she crawled up a little to plant a kiss on his lips.

Cadere Cadere

Cas let out a playful sigh as she literally forced him to acknowledge the pinkie swear, shaking his head he put on a fake pout "Damn, no more booty calls now." he joked. Cas let out a small chuckle as he watched Tess get out of bed and to lock the door, propping his head up slightly he called out to her "Yeah, I'm sure that'll stop him." he stated sarcastically, albeit playfully.

He looked at her with a puzzled expression, sensing the slight worry emanating from her "Why're you worried? We can kick his ass any day of the week." he quipped before properly laying back down as his ex wrapped her arms around him. Cas flashed her a devilish grin after she asked her question "Yeah, I can go a few more rounds." he cockily responded before reciprocating her kiss.

While this could go on the long list of bad decisions he made, but it was fine. The two seemed to be on good terms now and concluding getting this pent up sexual tension out of their system, they can part ways without that gnawing hole of emptiness inside them and finally take the proper steps to getting over their breakup. For now, all was well.

Xan Deesa Xan Deesa

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom