Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Don't Forget your Blinkers

OOC:
I'm moving this forward. Nimue and Maximilian, feel free to join us but for now we'll go on without you.

Isaac set himself into motion. Rolling his sleeves up, he went to the engine room and got to work. To his surprise, nearly everything seemed to be in working order. A small outboard computer connected to the hyperdrive motivator's CPU read out the various diagnostics of the system. System debugging and tolerance adjustments were about the best he could hope to squeeze from the hyperdrive unit without time and access to tools. Storing his bag in a bin for the cockpit and throwing his coat over the co-pilot's chair he reported back to Lysle, "I've done about all we can right now for the hyperdrive. Let's hope it sounds worse than it is" Making his way back out into the hangar, Isaac stood over [member="Glyph"] and grabbed him by the collar, yanking the captive up to his feet. The pair scrambled up the ramp as Isaac pulled the prisoner into the ship. He led Glyph to the cockpit and pushed him down behind the cockpit. Isaac then swiveled the co-pilot's chair backwards, facing the decrepit-looking man. He retrieved his pistol from the bag and took a seat, the weapon resting on his leg while pointing at their new guest. "I'm quite fast with this. Now if you promise me there'll be no trouble, I'll stop pointing it at you. But if you make a move, you'll find your head resembling a canoe."

"Ready for take-off, cap'"

[member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"]
[member="Nimue Stormson"]
[member="Maximilian Vinticus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom