Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Dominions/Hexes/Rebellions/Invasions/etc - Separating objectives?

Be careful what you wish for.
Would it be something to think about to separate objectives into different threads? Maybe make it easier to follow and for late starters to join in?

Just a thought that has probably already brought up

Not a bad idea. That said I usually only read the posts that are tagged on the same objective I'm on when it comes to Dominions, Rebellions, Invasions, etc unless I'm specifically tagged in a post and skim over the rest. I find that just helps me keep track of the story as it progresses with regards to my character in those threads.

Caedyn Arenais

C
Not a bad idea. That said I usually only read the posts that are tagged on the same objective I'm on when it comes to Dominions, Rebellions, Invasions, etc unless I'm specifically tagged in a post and skim over the rest. I find that just helps me keep track of the story as it progresses with regards to my character in those threads.

This is exactly me in every Invasion I'm part of lol Dominions are much easier to follow but Invasions move so quickly.

Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor

And if we're talking like three threads (One for each objective in a single invasion), I feel like that'd be more of a mess than anything. Especially if there are multiple Invasions going on.

Unless I'm misunderstanding?

This also poses the issues of cohesion in invasions because sometimes objectives overlap in invasions like Objectives 2 and 3 in SJC's current invasion. It would limit the cross-over of objectives or make it more difficult at least.

There could be a way of organising in the invasion when each side posts their objectives where each side lists who is on what objective as the thread progresses so people can keep track that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom