Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion

Asari Morin

A
So. I say we do one of these dominion thingies, perhaps capture Byss? Or maybe Kuat? Or maybe any other planet we cna think of?

I'm all for it, but I don't think Byss or Kuat are good options. Kuat would at least net us something worthwhile, but neither of those places are anywhere near systems we presently control. So I guess the larger question is...what is the overall goal of the faction? Do we want to strategically spread throughout the galaxy or just gain a random collection of planets and let it be what it is?

I'd personally suggest some place like Eriadu or Ord Trasi if you're looking to acquire some industrial strength and not have to spread the Empire so thin.

Asari Morin

A
You Make a good point, i was thinking Byss or Kuat as footholds within the inner core of the galaxy but we probably should expand what we already have. Eriadu provides us a point where we can cut off the Hydian Way to merchants and the republic.

I think a crawl toward the Republic would be best. They seem to want to consolidate near the core too. This would honestly help build up for a massive war in a month or two.

Ossus looks tempting to get and taunt the Republic with. I believe Halik suggest that the Sith go down the Perlemian Trade Route.

Asari Morin

A
Its not really a dominion thread. I imagined it as a kind of Sith meet and greet where we all fight together for the first time.

Also when do you guys want to start the Dominion thread? I can do it tonight or Apparatus can.

Lol, should Voracitos even be involved? After all the Pillar of Knowledge (as I'm calling it) was labeled early on as the so called "noncombatant" part of the Triumvirate. Then again Kaine is causen' some mayhem and death, would Fatso be "negotiating" with the local government via hologram from a far off star destroyer observing the planet below begin to burn?

We're taking over Feriae Junction instead of Eriadu so that we don't polka dot the map, now.

Essentially, replace Junction for Eriadu from now on. The reason for this is that we should not overextend when it comes to dominions - as in, it's going to be a rule that dominions can't be too far away from the influence cloud eventually

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom