Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Update

Hey there GR

I realize that we have an invasion going on and that is where our focus should lay. That being said, I'd like to take a moment of your time to let everyone know where we are with our Dominions.

We have the Antar Dominion, primarily for Padawans but others are welcome, that is at 90 posts. In the Antar Dominion we have a bomb threat going on against where the diplomats are hammering out the treaty to bring Antar into the Republic as well as an assault against a bandit holdout on a nearby moon. We are 10 posts from completion and Dair needs to not be blown up. Please.

We have the Mimban Dominion, which is primarily for Knights/Masters. I won't speak as an official for the Dominion, but I am sure any and all help or opposition would be welcome. Mimban is currently at 41 posts, so we need 59 more to make it a success. The current objectives are 1) Negotiating a peace treaty between Mimban and Coway. 2) Save Relics of the Threlia (Looking at you Archaeologists). 3) Investigate Temple of Pomojema (Archaeologists, Scientists, Sages).

Still no pressure to post, go with it at your pace. The objectives listed are only suggestions, if you have a story you want told then tell it!

Thank you for your time, now back to your regularly scheduled Republic.

Never again start a Dominion that doesn't double as a dev thread... At least then we have more than a planet to show for 100 posts of work.

All you have to do is make the objectives semi-centric around the intended product and one person actually talk about the product...

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Using the Mimban one as a Development thread would be useful as if we lose the Invasion, we'd most likely not be able to Dominion this planet anyway - so as a minimum we'd get something out of it. And if we win the Invasion, then it's a bonus!

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom