Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion planning thread.

I should have posted this up earlier. I want to hit the ground running so for this next round I'm just going to dictate, in the future we can post opinions in this thread, but frankly I don't want to get into a huge debate and slow things up right now. So I want to RP my Jedi a bit, so I want to go to Antar with Darron and the Jedi do a pirate plotline. Akio is now head of the fleet under Cabbal as Commander and Chief. Me and Darron have apointed him currently. I'm going to leave the military dominion up to him to handle with the "orders" of getting us everything up to Roche asteroid in that neck of the woods you know? Set us up for the Roche asteroid event. I'll wait to talk to Darron before starting the Antar Dominion. For the future reference, we will talk more about dominions, but as we finished Cato and want to move on I just thought it better to decide and do things quickly. This thread will be available to talk about options for further steps.

In 5 Days Manaan has only netted 8 replies. It's going slow. And we had good enough player turn out that if we divide the player base that posted in Cato we should be able to maintain both additional dominions. Also I got a big of a "complaint" at how fast Cato wait apparently some players couldn't keep up so dividing us over three will help us expand at a fast rate but also allow more casual players to participate. That is the idea anyways. If it doesn't work we slog through and it doesn't work. We can always try something new later.

There is still plenty of realm for that. There is also the providing aid against a pirate threat.

Nothing has been said about the Selkath joining the republic in return for this aid. And that aid is actually a political move.

The fish people will learn their place in the new order! That we put up with their inability to finish a sentence without taking ages and do not subjugate them outright should be concession enough.

I mean, let's welcome the Selkath - and their kolto - into our democratic commonwealth!

I see great potential for Manaan as a holiday resort. Ahto City is quite picturesque - we just need to reduce the fish population to a manageable level - and it has a lovely ocean.

Moreover, fish and chips could be sold at half a price! A perfectly affordable holiday even for plebs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom