Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion of the Hapes Hex

Allana Badeaux

Ta’a Chume – Queen Mother
We did it. We have brought Onderon into the FWC. Next planned stop, The Hapes Consortium.

It has been in the works for some time that will works out a deal to bring the minor faction The Hapes Consortium into an alliance that will bring the Hapens the next to join the Free Worlds Coalition. Leading into this dominion we do have a lead on a story arc.

[member="Garith Darkhold"] has uncovered a slavers ring in the Onderon dominion. This slavers ring has been smuggling Hapen citizens out of the Transitory Mists. An exchange of knowledge has been given to the Hapes Consortium and an offer for help has been given.

In this dominion three objectives are possible.

1) Talks between [member="Faith Organa"] and @Allana Badeaux to bring resolution to make the Hapes Consortium a new member world/worlds in the FWC.
2) A military objective/raid on a pirate base located in the Transitory Mists.
3) A military objective/raid on a compound on Zeltors that are part of the same slavery’s ring. In a past dominion at zeltors we never finished an arc where Zeltronians were being abducted and sold into slavery.

There could be mention or bring your own objective.

Here is a link. http://starwarsrp.net/topic/118742-antagonist-idea/
To some discussion of this slavery’s ring. [member="Cecile Miraxus"] mentioned she wished to play an antagonist and it is possible she could be playing some opposition in this dominion.

If anyone has more ideas or opinions please chime in. We are a community here and every opinion counts! :)

[member="Allana Badeaux"]

Contributing to the Free World Coalition's goals the Rendili Defense Fleet would be more than happy to comply with support. We can very much provide a few ships to shut down that pirate base and back up any Free World units liberating any slaves they've got around it.

1) [member="Faith Organa"] and [member="Allana Badeaux"] + Hapan/FWC folks that want to do the diplomacy arc are more than welcome to attend. The Consortium can host at the capitol on Hapes at Ta'a Chume'Dan.
I'll let them hammer out the details there.

2) Murk Raiders: Pirates aligned with @Gorbosa the Hutt are using a base set in the Transitory Mists to raid Hapan ships inside the Cluster and strike out at nearby space. Whether due to experience traversing the Mists or tech Gorbosa supplied them with they seem to be able to move through the mist with minimal difficulty allowing them to use guerrilla tactics with incredibly efficiency. Their ships make heavy use of harpoons with tow cables, ion cannons, and boarding pods. They also seem to have some form of stealth tech allowing them to fade into the Mists and seemingly vanish. The Free Worlds Coalition has requested its member worlds assist in removing this menace.
NPC Pirates striking in the Mists, PC Fleets to engage them.

3) Abduction: The Hapes Cluster has had a spree of Abductions take place, mirroring crimes that took place on Zeltros recently. Some are attributed to the Murk Raiders, but others are still open cases. The Ranger Corps and Order of Peacekeepers have agreed to assist in locating the perpetrators using good old fashion police work.
Remember this is only Part 1 of a rather long story, so it won't uncover the face behind it all, but we can uncover Gorbosa's Kadjic's involvement and try to put a stop or make it more difficult for them to take people.

I'm thinking on using Laira as Bait for an abduction. Could be fun for one armed princess in hiding to be abducted with a homing beacon in her stomach.

4) As always Bring Your Own Objective.

During these dominions, anyone wishing to gain a corporate Contract with the Free Worlds Coalition may always write their story providing some form of aid or assistance to the FWC which I/Faith will happily stamp as a Contract or Sponsorship. (Aiding in the objectives works as well).

Ps, any ideas, clarifications, or edits are welcome.

I've been working on,the Hapes story with Allana for a bit so I'm good there.

Additionally tying in the other arcs from previous stories is great. It shows continuity for our overall story and adds validity to a evil within our cloud of influence.

[member="Faith Organa"] [member="Laira Vereen"]

Moments ago I was given a request by Valae Kitra about the Dominion of Hapes. The request was an official capacity of the SJO/or some of its members willing to help out FWC out. The request was purely political as they wish to have good relations with FWC and the Hapes Consortium. They asked if it was alright if they could have an embassy on Hapes Prime? Maybe do some political cuddling during the dominion? I’m waiting on how they might feel helping to investigate and hunt down slavers in the dominion?

So is this something FWC would be interested in? They are FWC’s new neighbors and good relations is positive, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom