Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion of Schesa Planning Thread

Masaru Mori

Entirely Legitimate Businessman
Good afternoon, folks!

As a change of pace, we will be extending our control over Chiss space through a formal annexation of Schesa and its surrounding planets. This treaty has already been worked out, and in fact would be smooth sailing if not for a critical problem. There has been an attempt on the life of the Governor of Schesa.

Assassination isn't unheard of in Chiss politics, but the current Governor is both friendly to Imperial interests and, frankly, somewhat susceptible to control. Yovshin Mori, the leader of the delegation, has requested the presence of the IIB and ISB within the political and military delegation on world to act as a safeguard against any further attempts on the man's life. Further complicating matters, the Inquisition receives word from one of its agents that the person who attempted to kill the Governor may have been using the Force...

The thread will take place the night before the signing of the treaty, at a formal dinner and ball at the Governor's palace. There are three basic categories the characters can fall into.

1) IIB and ISB agents assigned as security detail to the diplomats.

2) Persons of interest from the various political, military and business elements of the Empire. The delegates themselves attending the party.

3) Inquisition members acting under their cover identities to investigate possible Force User presence while posing as one of the above two categories.

This thread will function a bit differently from a regular dominion, as I will be actively controlling the opposition and conspiracy. I'll need you guys to be proactive about looking for things to investigate and checking out unusual happenings around the party, but please leave most of the NPC activity to me. Don't worry about throwing things off the rails, either. I have an outline of events I want to hit but they're broad enough to come about through multiple methods of investigation.

The thread will go up tomorrow. Have fun!

Humm, I doubt I will be able to assist in this event unfortunately. However, if there are to be undesired elements present that can be captured, I'll gladly throw in my hat in order to assist with any form of interrogation.

Masaru Mori

Entirely Legitimate Businessman
If you're at all interested in the thread, I encourage you to jump in. Even if you aren't certain what to do, just place your character an I will figure something out for them.

Well some how Yokuni is going to have to work his way towards Rex or Rex to Yokuni. The only iuse with this is Rex is running with a bomb and Yokuni may have to deal with armed men storming out of the kitchens.

However Yokuni does not know if there is men posably armed in the kicthens. Depending on what happens in the next few posts Yokuni could run out to help Rex.

At this point I think you folks are getting a good sense of how chaotic the situation on the ground is. I've got just a little more establishment to do, then I'm going to turn you guys loose for the second half of the thread to deal with the remaining threats for the rest of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom