Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion of Iridonia

So I know many of us are tired of dominions, and would love a break, buuuut we can't stop the war machine from expanding and making Sith space the most stable and orderly region in this chaotic galaxy.

Anywho, this would be a standard 100-post dominion of Iridonia, the homeworld of the Zabraks.

Objectives would be:
1. Establish One Sith control of the system - this can include taking a city, killing local security forces if they resist, win honor duels against a planetary champion, capturing politicians, blackmailing someone to be your puppet, etc. etc. and all that fun.

2. Build a new Sith academy there - Iridonia was the site of a Sith academy once upon a time, and because of the high turnout of Force users here, establishing one to expand Sith influence over these people would be crucial.

3. Fortify and build military presence - With Iridonia being a very martial world, and also close to our favorite neighbors, it would need some build-up to be a proper staging point for further incursions in that sector of space and to make anyone think twice about attacking it

4. Wipe out the influence the famous Jedi have on the population - For you Inquisitor types, the Zabraks of Iridonia seem to like their Jedi, and this is just unacceptable. Purging the files, razing statues, and all that would need to be done.

But above all, the objective is to have fun and craft a fun story for everyone . . . that involves the expansion of the might of the One Sith!

Darth Timoris

To err is human, to forgive divine. And I'm no god
Darth Arcanix said:
So I know many of us are tired of dominions, and would love a break, buuuut we can't stop the war machine from expanding and making Sith space the most stable and orderly region in this chaotic galaxy.

4. Wipe out the influence the famous Jedi have on the population
You had me at 4...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom