Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Domhanda to Vanquo and Back Again [Adara Raxis]

Auburn Sioda

Banr� on na Anam, Rialaitheoir Dóiteáin
It had been far too long since Auburn had seen any of Darlyn's adopted family, in her mind at least. She had been told that young [member="Adara Raxis"] was also to be a queen, and thought it suitable to invite her to Domhanda for tea and pastries. Not one to leave everything to her dear childhood nanny, Auburn set the table in the palace garden herself. Auburn smiled in satisfaction at her, in her opinion, expert choice of tableware: floral themed tea set, with the blackest tablecloth she could find in the palace. Auburn herself was wearing a darker gown than what she usually wore, in a, probably, misguided way of showing she was comfortable with Adara's Dark Side nature.

"A leanbh, you're a veil and a set of black gloves from funeral attire." Niamh laughed as she walked up to the queen with a tiered display of Anam pastries.

"I figured she might feel more comfortable if I dressed darker, maybe."

"Auburn, dear, does my son feel more comfortable with you when you're dressed in darker colors?"

"I- ... Maybe?"

Niamh shook her head with a smile as she set the pastries down on the table. "Adara should be here any moment, I'll greet her at the gate, and bring her here while you get the tea ready, yes?"

"Of course!"

After making sure everything looked just right, Niamh walked to the palace's entry gate to greet Adara. Once the young girl arrived, Niamh bowed slightly with a smile.

"Welcome to Domhanda, Adara. Her Majesty is waiting in the garden for you, follow me. She's put quite a bit of effort in to make sure you feel comfortable, I hope you like tea and pastries?"

A delightful time with [member="Auburn Sioda"] was bound to involve some form of tea, which helped Adara’s nerves ever so. Since the unfortunate loss of Mandalore, Adara threw herself into the duties her mother usually performed. Yasha was in no condition, clinging to life in a bed.

If Adara were truthful, she’d admit the act of ruling was a far cry better than sitting at her mother’s bedside, like Kaine and Noah did. The men who loved her mother could sit for ages by her side. Carry her to the dashed hoverchair. Brush her hair and take her outside.

Adara couldn’t stomach it. Dressed in a white spidersilk high necked under-dress and over-dress of burgundy and red cut chersilk, Adara chose the design which cinched along the front and pointed at the waist. Sleeves with cuttings to let the white underlayer through were an attempt at making Auburn more comfortable.

Perhaps if she were in light colours, the Light Sided pyromantic Queen would like Adara a fair bit better. Since Mandalore, the Dark Aura cast around the firstborn of Yasha Cadera doubled. A contained but bitter wealth of the powers, which caused Adara to battle and defeat Death itself. While few recognized Adara was even on Mandalore during the conflict, fewer still knew of the Dark magics applied there. Flanked by two Handmaidens draped in head to toe navy blue, hooded and cloaked to hide their faces and their frames, and with four members of the Anubian Militibus ex Infernis behind her, Adara waited patiently at the entrance to the palace.

“Thank you. I do appreciate every effort, it’s been so long since I was last here. The Palace does look lovely, and yes… I’m quite fond of pastries. And tea.” Hands folded in front of her, hair braided back from her face with a white lace cap on her head, Adara followed Niamh through to Auburn. “You’re Ba’vodu Darlyn’s mother, aren’t you?”

Auburn Sioda

"Perfect! Auburn had the chefs make traditional Anam ones." Niamh clasped her hands together happily, briefly glancing at the entourage behind the young woman in front of her, before walking further into the palace, and into the garden. At Adara's question, Niamh hummed. "I am, though it's been... too long since I last saw him. I was told he was on Concord Dawn when... Ah... Well, best not damper the mood, yes?"

"Adara! My, you look lovely today." Auburn approached with a smile, arms open in greeting, as she admired the younger royal's attire. While the Anam were more physically affectionate than most of the galaxy, Auburn was learning to give others space they needed. "It's been too long since we spoke. Come, come, I prepared the tea myself!"

Auburn beckoned [member="Adara Raxis"] along as she walked back to the table, and poured them both a cup of tea before sitting down. Sugar and cream were set just to the side of the kettle, as Auburn sat down.

"I'll leave you two alone then? A leanbh, behave for our guests, will you?"

"Niamh, you're like a mother to me, but I'm always behaved!" Auburn huffed as Niamh walked towards the palace building with a laugh. A smile spread across the queen's face as she added, arguably, too much sugar to her tea, with just a hint of creme. "I'm glad you accepted my invitation, Adara. I've been wanting to speak to more of Darlyn's adopted family. He's your uncle, right?"

“When the Sith attacked Mandalore. You can say it, you know. The Empire’s order will spread, eventually here, although it might take some long amount of time. Best get used to conversations concerning them now, instead of when it’s too late.” One of the Handmaidens quirked her head as Adara spoke, a face yet to be seen and not revealed.

Before more could be said of the impending dark, [member="Auburn Sioda"] was upon them, arms out. Adara dipped in a curtsey for the Queen, hands still folded in front of her as the Militibus ex Infernis members fanned out through the garden with their armour glinting in the sun. The impressive anubians were a gift from Adara’s dear uncle Sloobieboo, the most ferocious of the warriors Erebos produced. Adara was never without even a slim portion of them.

“Queen Auburn, thank you for the invitation. It was a most welcome distraction from my duties.” Niamh was off, and having primly sat on her chair for tea, the Dark Child stirred in a bit of cream. No sugar, not when the pastries looked far too delicate and delicious.

No, she couldn’t possibly have sugar in her tea, when she was going to fill her face with dozens of sweets. Samples of each type of pastry floated to Adara’s plate, splitting into polite bite-sized chunks arrayed on her plate as she stirred her tea.

“Darlyn is my great-uncle. It’s… not as complicated as it sounds. He’s Great-Aunt Kay’s brother, which makes him my mother’s Uncle. And you know…. for a Mandalorian there’s no difference between adopted or natural-born, right? A son is a son. An uncle is an uncle. We make no distinction between chosen and biological family. It’s… a peculiar Mandalorian trait. I never understood it until Baba… Kaine. I always called him Baba.” The glimmer of a smile at Auburn’s genuine happiness dimmed, when Adara pictured momentarily the woman lying in the medi-bed so far away. She searched for another smile, finding it in Auburn’s act of putting far too much sugar in her tea. Adara couldn’t help a little chuckle, as she took a bite of her first pastry.

“MMMMM!!!!!” Adara squeaked in girlish glee and dove for another bite. Goodness, these pastries were incredible!

Auburn Sioda

Auburn glanced at the canine-esque guards as they scattered. She had yet to see an alien like them, but today her focus would be on [member="Adara Raxis"] as was only polite! She watched the pastries float to the young woman's plate, and be ripped apart. For one so young, Adara was quite skilled with the Force. The queen listened quietly at Adara's explanation of her and Darlyn's family tree as she sipped her tea. A hum came her, before smiling at the young woman's joyous reaction to the pastries.

"I'm glad you're enjoying the pastries! Though, I must admit, I haven't been able to learn much about Mandalorians. It's comforting to know there's such an open culture in the galaxy... My duties here, and Darlyn's on Commenor, have kept our meetings more about us, than about learning."

Auburn took a bite of a tart, and tilted her head curiously. "How are the Mandalorians handling things, after everything that's happened? We haven't heard all the... details, of what happened, here on Domhanda."

“Most of the Mandalorians who didn’t outright die or spurn my mother’s rule are safe. I removed them to an undisclosed location, with help from my siblings. Some Clans decided to stay behind, so I expect within the next few months they’ll all be dead or subservient to the accursed and murderous Silver Jedi. Used as meat shields in battles they’ll say, were due to Mandalorian courage instead of another form of selfishness.” No love crept into Adara’s voice as she spoke of the cowardly jetiise. A people who spoke of the Light of the Galaxy, but did Sith biddings, created lies to maim and murder without restraint, and caused even Adara’s own death as an infant, the Jedi were nothing but the worst hypocrites, and Adara secretly could not wait until they got their copious dues.

She heard tell of the Light of the Force as a beautiful and impervious entity. There were those Jedi, few as they were, who did truly serve the Light. Those true servants ought to be praised, and Adara had no quarrel with them... yet Adara saw hypocrites in the Silver bands of conquering liars.

“My mother kept the Sith at bay for years, Queen Auburn. She negotiated and battled with Darth Carnifex on more occasions than I can count. It is no coincidence the Sith waited until after my mother laid her Mantle down to attack… they were kind enough to inform me previous to the battle, so I could get my loved ones to safety. The Jedi gave us no such mercy.” Those who sold the deaths and terrors of their own people for a temporary security, promised by Jedi offenders were nothing more than chattel to be destroyed. Yet, Yasha’s daughter kept her feelings locked in her heart. It would do no good, those selfish who refused to stand for the right to put food in their belly or land under their feet were also known to smile, and hug, and proclaim love regardless.

“I should have tied my mother down, so she wouldn’t have gone so foolishly into that battle… now we get to watch her fade away while others play soldier with living gods.” Love… Adara knew true love was indefatigable. True love would rather die than sacrifice the beloved for temporary allegiances and flimsy ‘peace’.

“There is no victory against the Sith, Queen Auburn. The Sith Empire understands more than any that a single battle does not proclaim once and for all the way of things. They continue coming, indomitable to the last, and will after severe and constant war, take everything they wanted. There are death camps on Mandalore, now. All whom I was unable to save are either loyal to the Sith, or culled. Thrown naked and gored into pyres whole families at a time, while their lives and livelihoods are collected in droves. It would be best to separate Domhanda once more from Mandalorians, Queen Auburn. And when the Sith do come, for they will, negotiate isolation once more. Domhanda is such a darling planet, but it cannot survive fighting a force of marauders who believe global genocide is an acceptable first strike.”

A girl of fourteen spoke with the perspective of her once royal mother, of the child who was raised in the Infernal’s shadow, and played at Darth Carnifex’s feet. The realities of the continuing war were as common as laundry to a housewife, in Adara’s eyes. She sighed and sipped her tea, a pert smile coming upon her face.

“Oh, they are fantastic! I’ve never tasted something so scrumptious! I do hope you let one of my Handmaidens speak with your Chefs about the recipes. Is it alright with you if I have more? Epicanthix stomach, I… eat more than human girls.”

Auburn Sioda

At first, Auburn offered [member="Adara Raxis"] a small, sympathetic, smile... That is, until the young royal began to speak. The queen's smile quickly turned into a look of concern, and then absolute horror. Auburn clutched the jewel hanging from her dress collar, as Adara spoke of the fate that befell upon Yasha, with sadness in her eyes. Was the Infernal really so injured? Yasha, the strongest woman Auburn had ever met? The Hell Wolf, bested? By the time Auburn was able to process just how severe Yasha was wounded, Adara dropped a bomb on her.

Death camps.

For the first time in her life, Auburn felt rage. The Queen's grip on her cup tightened, to the point her knuckles turned white, even as Adara advised her to become isolationists again. Was that even possible? The priesthood was still trying to usurp her, or use her as a puppet... Ah, recipes?

"Ah, yes, of course! I'll have Niamh arrange for copies to be made. Eat as much as you like, I can have more ready at a moments notice with Aine. Aine, a thaisce!" Auburn whistled a short tune, before the flapping of wings could be heard a short distance away. Then, over the trees, came the queen's prized pet: Aine, a beautiful Éan Dóiteáin. Auburn cooed at the bird as she landed on her out stretched arm, and nodded at Adara. "Aine, be a sweet girl for me, will you?"

With a ruffle of her feathers, and a quizzical look, Aine watched Adara closely for a moment... Before beginning to sing a song for the young royal across from her.

Through the years of her short life, Adara was well versed in horror upon peoples’ faces. An indication they saw Adara for what she was, such horrors ultimately included the wanton hope of Adara’s destruction. Today, while holding the teacup and saucer in her thin, ungainly hands, Adara knew [member="Auburn Sioda"]’s horror had nothing to do with Adara’s personal monstrosity.

“She… Everyone keep being so hopeful that mother will wake up. She’s not there, Auburn.” Adara fought a whimper, trying so very hard to be as mature as her mother was as a young ruler. If only Adara could keep her emotions together, maybe she’d have the same courage Yasha had… but as she hugged her teacup closer to her thin chest, the youth battled with a quiver in her lower jaw. “My mother died on Mandalore, she was cloven in twain by the same sword she gave Kaine Zambrano after they stopped the Ssi Ruuk genocide on Panatha. Whatever it is the medics brought back, it’s as Force Dead as a Yuuzhan Vong. Removed from any way I can… I can’t… I used to be able to feel my mother. Now, she’s just a pale carcass breathing reluctantly in a bed.”

Part childish fears of her perpetually strong mother, part truth, Adara’s skewed image of her mother plagued her mind in tandem with the Mandalorian situation.

“How can she defeat the Netherworld twice, and not defeat this?” In her dejection, Adara felt a new sensation enter the atmosphere around them.

Rage.

Fledgeling and decimating, the rage burned like a volcano’s magma floe in its’ subterranean channels. The sensation was as delicious as the pastries, and Adara soaked it in. [member="Auburn Sioda"] was furious.

“So many people tell me peace is the only way to the goodness in this universe… but peace is detachment. Ultimately, you need to let go of those things you care for, nourish and love to feel it. Peace is a stillness I don’t recognize in anything but the dead.

Anger is a symbol that we feel passionately. It’s the fire that coils in our bellies, and gives us the ability to do magical things. Righteous, well-placed anger is justice. Or a call to it. We need not be afraid, unless we remain ignorant to its’ use. You’re a pyromancer, Auburn. You understand the control necessary to create and temper fire. Peace is the ash left behind, once all the fuel is burnt off… Sorry, it’s been… I miss my mother. She was always the one I tried to talk to when things got complicated and now… now she’s the one person who can’t hear me.” Adara covered a sniffle with another bite of pastry, a lost little girl sitting in the middle of a garden trying so terribly hard to grow up.

When Aine swooped down, Adara’s eyes flung open. Her breath caught. It was the most beautiful bird Adara’d seen, larger than Mr. Wimples, her cycle owl.

“Oh my gooses!” Adara gasped again, as the bird ruffled its’ feathers, crooned into the air. “Wh-what is it?! Her!? The-the bird!”

Auburn Sioda

"I'm sure your mother will be fine. Time heals all wounds, as they say." Auburn spoke with conviction, as though positive Yasha would wake up any day now. The queen tilted her head however, when [member="Adara Raxis"] spoke of anger. Of using it as a sort of tool. "Anger is not something the Anam like to feel, a chara. We... have been broken, almost completely destroyed, by anger before, and within our own ranks no less. We killed our planet, our gods... We can't afford that again. Never again..."

A quiet sigh escaped Aburn's lips, as Aine finished her song and nuzzled Auburn's face with her beak. Adara's excitement brought a smile back to the queen's face, as she pet her beloved bird. "Aine here is an Éan Dóiteáin, one of many species native to Domhanda, but one of the few to have existed before the Collapse. In more ways than one, they compliment the Anam, even in the eyes of the Beannacht. After their first year, they can wield the power of flame better than most Anam children, and their songs... Well, you heard Aine just now, didn't you?"

“You are a Queen, [member="Auburn Sioda"]. You cannot hide behind kindness, or a desire that all feel peace or deny that anger can be controlled. Being Queen means holding that love inside you, and doing what is best for your people. Feeling such things, understanding its’ natural occurrence now, when you’re safe and happy, that’s how we defeat the worst that comes. An old wound doesn’t have to be an impenetrable scar.” Adara searched her own fingers, tangled in front of her on the table. “Will time give her use of her legs? Or have her look at armour and weapon without shrieking in fear? I hope you’re right, although I’m preparing for… well, I’m preparing.”

The fire bird’s song was as pacifying as her memory of Yasha’s embrace. Adara leaned toward the creature, hoping for another note, a few more syllables of the melody. The tenderness between Auburn and Aine caused another warm smile to coat Adara’s face.

“Who are the Beannacht? They sound like a breakfast food.” Adara asked, her eyes cast toward her plate meekly. “Their song is beautiful. You… you’re very lucky to have a pet like Aine. However can you go anywhere without her? I’d keep her with me all the time, just to sing. And other things, but… okay so the fire thing is really freaking cool too… I’ve… never been able to control fire.”

Auburn Sioda

"The Anam... We are not the strongest species. We did not learn true hardship, until our gods died... We fear the Dark, most of all. Even then, we had the King and her egg until..."

Auburn looked pensive, and hummed as @Adaraa Raxis asked if time would heal her mother. "Hope can see us through dark times, even when others see none to be found."

Aine tilted her head towards Adara as the girl leaned closer to her. The bird moved her head closer, as if asking for head pets, and made a couple melodious noises. Auburn laughed quietly as Adara asked who the Beannacht are, and smiled as Adara spoke about Aine. The queen hummed in thought, as though trying to decide the best way to describe the Anam's gods. After a moment, Auburn nodded, evidently deciding the best to to start, even as Aine sneaked a berry off a tart.

"The Beannacht are our gods. They once walked among us, and protected us from the Darkness of the galaxy, as they would say. When the First died, however, it threw both of us into chaos. They believed they would not die of age, and we learned our gods were but in mortal flesh. It took almost three hundred years to happen, but after too many of them died, a small sect of the priesthood cast a Dark ritual, to save our gods from perishing... They brought the Collapse instead. All but the King and her egg died, trying to save as many of us as they could, and we left to find a new home."

“You must fear me, then. All the Anam. I am nothing but a wellspring of the Dark. I was born of it, even before I died and Baba brought me back to life. My parents were hours from finding their way out of the Netherworld when… well, when I came along. Their bodies were still connected to the chaos of Hell when I was conceived. The Mandalorians used to call my mother ’the Hell Wolf’… I suppose I inherited my moniker of ‘the Hell Child’ from her… but I love, Queen Auburn. I care and feel compassion. Hold my infant siblings when they cry.

I am Dark. But am I a detestable thing?” Adara eyed [member="Auburn Sioda"] with the cautious hope of a child, who wanted very much a safe place of acceptance. Aine’s head drifted forward, and Adara’s hesitance grew into a tender smile. She petted the bird, sighing out a little gasp of merriment as the phoenix nuzzled.

“So the gods, your gods were like us. Powered folk… or natural beings with extraordinary abilities.” Eyebrows knitting together as Auburn spoke of a Dark Ritual, Adara cocked her head to the side. “What sort of ritual? What happened to the King and the egg? Are your priests still stupid enough to think ill conceived rituals would work? I like rituals, I study them you see… my… my tutor ensures I have a very healthy education in historical traditions and techniques. I… I didn’t get outside much. Was always too feeble to play with the other kids, so… so I’d learn in my holocrons and books.”

Auburn Sioda

"Not to me, a chara. I've come to learn the Dark is not always frightening, but, many Anam are afraid of change. Darlyn is Dark sided just as you, do you think I fear him?" Auburn smiled as [member="Adara Raxis"] pet Aine, and watched as the bird nuzzled the young woman's hand. It was a small gesture, but with Adara's previous words, Auburn hoped it would relieve some of her worries about being detestable. After all, animals could tell who to trust and who not to trust.

"They were all gifted with magic, or, the Force as the rest of the galaxy calls it. As for the ritual... It was never truly recorded, as far as I'm aware. The Head Priest or Priestess at the time, if the recording survived the Collapse, would have destroyed it. We're a people born of Fire and Light, as the Beannacht would call us, so no one even knows how that small group even learned such a Dark ritual." Auburn took a sip of her tea, frowning. Aine tilted her head towards her owner, before flying over to land on the back of Adara's chair, and began to inspect the young woman closely, turning Auburn's frown into a small smile. "I think she likes you, Adara."

“No, I think you love him!” Adara giggled, her cheeks flushing with pink as she looked away at the idea of loooooove. Romance… another thing Adara refused to understand, and was glad she didn’t!

Change was as scary as romance and almost as tragic, if the teenager pondered much on the subject. Adara continued petting Aine’s head until the phoenix moved, Adara’s hand hesitantly moving back to prop up on the table as a Lady ought.

“Would have destroyed it? Are you sure? That kind of magic, it leaves a residue. Even if the High Priest or Priestess at the time is passed, I can still pull them back from beyond the veil to ask. They would have to tell me the truth, you see… I can hold their departed souls in my hand. Dark Rituals strong enough to do massive damage tend to not leave quietly. They hover, seep in and come out when things or people get weak or scared or upset. At least, that’s how Papa says it.” A bit of a shrug, and Adara’s hand snaked out to take yet another of the delicious cream puffs and pastries on her plate. She looked up at the bird, ruffling her front feathers with the back of a tender hand.

“I like her, too. I’ve never seen a bird that could light things on fire, before! I love animals, you see. Pets, they… they’re so much easier to befriend than people.”

[member="Auburn Sioda"]

Auburn Sioda

"The High Priest wasn't involved in the ritual, thankfully, that much we do know. All we have for the details is speculation, though a common theory is they used the blood of a Beannacht... As far as it seeping in, well, It's been 10,000 years since then. I doubt such residue would last this long, especially with the Loch na Beannachtai still radiating with Light. Though... perhaps you're right?" Auburn hummed in thought, looking down at her tea cup. Perhaps residue from the ritual is affecting the priesthood? "There is a dark corner of the priesthood that aims to use me a puppet, to abolish the monarchy. Perhaps they're being affected by any leftovers from this ritual?"

The queen took a bite of her tart, as Aine chirped happily at the attention [member="Adara Raxis"] was giving her.

"She used to belong to my mother, until she, and my infant sister, disappeared before my eyes. She helped me grieve, even as I took the crown much too early due to my father abdicating in grief... If you want, there's a breeder nearby that we can visit after tea."

“Time is meaningless, [member="Auburn Sioda"]. Especially to those who can see beyond it. It may or may not be possible, but why not check? What good could ignorance do you, their rightful Queen? If these… darkened corners are infecting your populace, it is either your duty to sniff them out and end their threat, or to allow their success to depose you. Any half-measures will only confuse and draw out unnecessary conflict within your People, and that is a coward’s way.” Smiling sweetly, Adara reached over to pat Auburn’s hand with one of her green gloved ones. “We are rulers, you and I. Rulers must keep our eyes perpetually open, to preserve those we love. They may live with eyes half lidded, never cognizant of the costs of their peace, but we never can.

Not if we wish to succeed in creating societies with plenty.”

The blessed phoenix received all Adara’s attention thereafter, the girl-monarch laughing with a clear and innocent vein.

“Oh, Mr. Wimples helps my grief now, too! But Mr. Wimples is deucedly lonely and I would love to… I would love to get her a companion. Do you think we could? It wouldn’t be too much trouble? I do love my pets. Most days I think they’re the only ones who truly understand me. Mother certainly doesn’t. Neither does Baba, really.”

Auburn Sioda

Auburn listened to Adara Raxis Adara Raxis 's words carefully. For a child so young, she spoke with words and wisdom well beyond her years, and it worried Auburn. Was the galaxy so cruel to such a sweet girl to not allow her the comfort of a carefree youth? The queen stared pensively at her tea as Adara pat her hand. Adara's words lingered in Auburn's mind, even as Aine chirped and sang in glee over all the affection she was receiving.

The queen snapped out of her thoughts however near the end of Adara's words about not being understood.

The galaxy could be crueler than Auburn first believed.

"Of course! You could probably even get a history lesson on them while we're there, if you wish? Their history is intrinsically tied the Anam's own. Perhaps you could even learn a thing or two about pyromancy from them."

Auburn smiled at Adara happily, and finished off her tea with a hum.

The Galaxy indeed was more cruel than Sith bowers to Adara and her family. Hunted, decimated, made the bearers of all sins despite their innocence, Adara’s only compassionate gaze came from truly evil men.

Evil with plans, and the ability to wait lifetimes to see those plans to completion. Yet, Auburn would never quite understand. She was as pure as the Anam, given to no murder or nefarious enchantments beyond an underbelly Adara wished to personally discover. It was her lot to do so, and Adara desired much both the knowledge of the past, and the ability to preserve Auburn’s future.

“Lead on, your fellow Highness.” Adara dipped her chin, with a tiny smile. “Pyromancy… I’ve never been much for the pyromantic arts. But if there are stories to learn of the living and dead, then I can find them. I assure you, secrets are definitely hard to keep when the living can speak with the dead.”

She petted Aine one more time. This was going to be entertaining.

Auburn Sioda Auburn Sioda

Auburn Sioda

Auburn smiled, amused, at Adara Raxis Adara Raxis when the young royal spoke of not being one for pyromancy, but being able to learn of secrets.

"Well, I suppose it wouldn't hurt anything for you to look into the ritual. Especially if there's a chance residue could harm my people... But for now, we shall find you a suitable companion! If you wish, I can teach you pyromancy as well later."

Aine chirped happily as her owner stood, and tilted her head as Auburn began to gather the now empty dishes.

"Aine, aimsiú Niamh."

Auburn gave Aine one last head pet, before the fiery bird took off towards the main palace. The queen turned her gaze once more to Adara as she smoothed out her dress skirt.

"Now then, let's head to the breeder, yes? They aren't too far from the palace, so we can have a scenic stroll there if you wish."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom