Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does anyone Need Brains?

Lumi Snow

love, hope, and peace conquer all
1364147311653541524.jpg

Ok, so this character has been somewhat stalled in their starting. I want her to have a real chance, I think her concept is very cool (just me personally I think this is the most original character I have made thus far); a blind scientist/surgeon/Doctor who is looking to learn all she can to help get her people into the modern world. She sees via telepathy and minor force sight.

As far as personality goes, Lumi here is highly impressionable and probably naive. However, I want her to slowly build up some toughness; this girl cannot be all rainbows and hope in this galaxy and last long, but I still want her to remain essentially good.

So, does anyone need a doctor/scientist/computer programmer? Don't worry about what the field is, she will be learning in it.

Thanks for your time and happy posting!

((PS shameless plug: this is James Justice's writer).

Lumi Snow said:
1364147311653541524.jpg

Ok, so this character has been somewhat stalled in their starting. I want her to have a real chance, I think her concept is very cool (just me personally I think this is the most original character I have made thus far); a blind scientist/surgeon/Doctor who is looking to learn all she can to help get her people into the modern world. She sees via telepathy and minor force sight.

As far as personality goes, Lumi here is highly impressionable and probably naive. However, I want her to slowly build up some toughness; this girl cannot be all rainbows and hope in this galaxy and last long, but I still want her to remain essentially good.

So, does anyone need a doctor/scientist/computer programmer? Don't worry about what the field is, she will be learning in it.

Thanks for your time and happy posting!

((PS shameless plug: this is James Justice's writer).
But can you find the cure for cancer?

(No, but seriously. I have cancer, your character would be responsible for saving the oldest surviving member of a nearly extinct species if you can help.)

Lumi Snow

love, hope, and peace conquer all
[member="Kiran Arlos"]

Sounds like a plan to me! Hit me up if you something

[member="Braith Achlys"]

I would be honored to thread with you. Do you have a specific type, location and stage?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom