Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doctor's Orders [Constantin, Please/Public]

"Your methods are probably too brutish. Augmentations are woven in, not inserted. It's a slow process, not a fast one, and attempting anything too suddenly will cause a rejection of whatever you're trying to do." In the first indication of what he truly was beneath the jokers veneer, he ripped the datapad from Eryn's hands with the Force and floated it over to himself with a 'hrrrm' noise at the back of his throat. It also seemed he was little out a bit of an accent, one likely unknown around this time - it was more common back during the Cold War, on the Sith Empire side of things. The accent was clipped, noble.

Chuckling faintly and floating the pad over to the Professor after viewing it himself, the figure shakes it's head; bells chiming softly as he does so. "No, no. If you wish to see... it can't be here." A wolf's grin was in the next words. "The uproar my experiments would cause would be... problematic."

Constantin Thraxis

C
"Perhaps... perhaps you are correct. I must try a more delicate approach to my experiments." He said, mostly to himself as he rubbed his chin in though, contemplating all new possibilities he had, in his arrogance of knowing what he was doing, had not thought of previously. Constantin plucked the datapad up and ran through its contents slowly, adjusting his glasses as he did all while listening to Disciple's problematic uproar-inducing experiments, which in itself peaked Constantin's curiosity in this mysterious Jester. Disciple was the physical manifestation of the phrases, Looks can be deceiving, and Don't judge a book by its cover. He had never expected the man to be so well versed in what he was attempting to accomplish, but by jove he could be the technological messiah that Constantin had been hoping to bump into, and perhaps they could help eachother as well. "Interesting developments my dear... very interesting, but Disciple... if you cannot display your experiments here, then where?" He inquired politely.

Eryn Xaltyr

I Want to Do Real Bad Things With You
Cool blue eyes stared at the clown with unwavering intensity as her mind rapidly pieced everything together. Once more her instincts screamed at her to run and now she understood exactly why she was so on edge around the jester. He's a Sith. Her lip twitched as thought she were going to bare her fangs at him defensively, however, she kept a tight reign of her actions and remained silent. Hands folded neatly in her lap she continued to watch the jester, her eyes never leaving his as she listened and watched everything.

"Somewhere private. Bringing them into public invites panic and massacres tend to follow; mass deaths of the local populations." Ephemeral gaze sweeping from the Professor to the pale redhead, the Jester stands and walks over to her, eyes narrowing as he watches her.

Simply staring at her, his eyes change, becoming black as the void as he launches an overt assault on her mind. It was with this assault that he'd unlock any Force potential she had, allowing it to be molded in whatever way he - or anyone else - saw fit. Sometimes, though, he thought he sensed Force potential when it was really more of a lingering effect of a close call with a Force User in the recent past.

Either way, he was forcing his way into her mind.

Eryn Xaltyr

Pale blue eyes met the clown's and she watched in clear curiosity as black bleed into his gaze. Brow furrowed, she continued to meet his gaze, the hair on the back of her neck standing on end as her instincts put her on high alert. She was starting to grow uneasy under his gaze and was about to ask what he wanted when a flash of searing pain made her vision wink out. Gasping she slumped in her chair as it felt as though someone was sticking a white hot knife into her brain. A guttural snarl escaped her lips and she blinked through the tears clouding her vision to see the clown was still staring at her. She wasn't able to think clearly, but she did piece together that he was doing something to her, he had to be.

Hissing in pain she launched herself from her chair as she felt a massive pressure on her mind, it was the strangest sensation she had ever expierenced and she could only describe it as an immense pressure. She didn't understand what he was doing, but it didn't matter in that moment. Her instincts to survive took complete control and she swung at him, her perfectly manicured nails poised to tear into him as the adrenaline flooding her system gave her a boost of speed and strength. Fangs bared she went at him, fully intending to sink them into the man with the hope that his assualt on her mind would end. Not once did the thought cross her adled mind that perhaps attacking a Sith physicaly was a terrible idea; she was to far gone for such thoughts.

Attacking a Sith physically was a very bad idea, especially one as venerable and powerful as Disciple. While the Force may be infinite, the bodies capacity to use it was not; but a Master was a Master, and there was a reason he was able to wear that title. Raising his hands without a second thought, he injects a probe into her mind, piggybacking it on his mental assault into her. Said spike would cause a comatose reaction in her, putting her into a Force-imbued stasis.

This would, therefore, allow Disciple to simply continue to unlock her potential and troll around her mind as he saw fit. The best part was he was able to simply tack the extra action onto something he'd already been doing; less concentration therefore need be taken away from his original objective.

Constantin Thraxis

C
Constantin sat back, a bit bewildered as to what was going on around him. He should do something, but he didn't want to incur the wrath of Disciple and ruin their shaky relationship that was just starting to bear fruit for the Doctor. He simply leaned back in his chair, and did what scientists did best, observe.

((Sorry for the short post, at this point its mostly between you two.

Eryn Xaltyr

Just as she swung at the clown a tremor shook her body and a ragged gasp passed her lips, her back arching as she faltered in her attack. Cool blue eyes widened in shock and reflexively rolled up to the ceiling as they slid closed as her mind shut down under the man's assualt. Now uncouncious her body collapsed against the man, before crumpling to the floor in a tangle of pale limbs and soft red curls. Her body convulsed and she bared her fangs as her subconcious mind continued to resist the man, but the battle was one she would not win. Growling she thrashed lightly, but her growling slowly became a soft whimper as she curled in upon herself, shaking as a cold sweat broke out across her pale skin.

Disciple made no sound as she collapsed to the ground, and instead kept sending tendrils into her mind, unlocking what was keeping her potential hidden deep within. Gently, almost lovingly, Disciple used the back of his index finger to brush over her cheek with his head cocked to the side as if in quiet contemplation. "Rest now, dear heart, for the trials ahead will be many..."

Standing, he turns to Constantin and claps his hands together with an ominous finality. "NOW! Where were we?"

Constantin Thraxis

C
Constantin seemed to be brought back to reality with the clap, and readjusted himself in his chair before clearing his throat. "I believe we were... Uhm, talking about observing your experiments in somewhere private? That's where we left off, I believe" He said rather nervously as he glanced down to the collapsed form of the student, anxiety and fear pounding in his heart. "Is she... Is he going to be alright? What did you do to her?"

Eryn Xaltyr

She awoke with a gasp and sat upright in her plush bed with a start, the soft blankets upon her bed sliding down to her thighs. She blinked several times in confusion as she pushed soft red curls from her face as she looked about her room slowly; something was wrong. She wasn't supposed to be here, she was meant to be somewhere else, but where was that? She couldn't remember. Frowning she moved to leave her bed and noticed for the first time she was dressed in a sheer slip that stopped mid-thigh, it matched her eyes in color. Unconcerned with her state of dress she slipped from her bed and immediately moved to exit her room, however, upon opening her door she was met by an unfamiliar sight.

Before her stretched an impossibly long hallway with hundreds of doors on either side. Brow furrowed in confusion she slowly moved down the hallway, stopping when she spotted a man leaving one of the rooms and moving onto the next. He didn't notice her as he entered another room, but without thinking she started walking briskly in his direction. What the frak was he doing here?! He wasn't supposed to be here, she knew that for a fact. Fangs bared she moved into the room in a whirlwind of anger, but she stopped short when she spied the expansive library she had stepped into. The man was working his way down a line of books as she approached him and as she studied him, she became certain that she knew him, but once more she could not remember from where.

He was darkly hansom, his deep red skin and amber eyes causing her to pause for a moment. She had never seen a man like him before and something set her heart to pounding, perhaps she shouldn't confront him; an air of danger clung to him that was so think she suddenly struggled to breathe. However, despite the warning of her instincts she pushed the strange and raw emotions he caused aside with some difficulty and stepped right up to his towering form, fangs bared in anger.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?!"

The man's attention shifted to her with a look of... not confusion, but certainly surprise. He's composed a heartbeat later and he slowly slides the book he'd been about to grab back into it's place on the wall. Amber eyes drifted down her negligibly covered body, but it was more in consideration than sexual desire. It was almost as if he couldn't quite believe this was happening; but still, he managed to keep himself surprisingly composed.

"I want to know how you managed to break the stasis to find me here.", he responds in a curiously noble accent.

Looking down at her, he seemed hardly intimidated by her, and in fact took a step closer to her as she approached him as if to dare her to try something - and every bit he got closer to her, the oppressive air of danger he kept around him got more overbearing.

Outside, however, the Jester raised a slow finger to Constantin. "She'll be fine. She's... fighting though, if you'll offer me a few moments."

Constantin Thraxis

C
Constantin seemed actually puzzled by this, "Fighting? Well... I uh... I don't know what you mean by that but... okay..." He said as he literally scratched the side of his head in puzzlement and confusion, but waited patiently as usual. Not like he had anything better to do really...

There was a lengthy pause as Disciple did his best to corral what was going on inside Eryn's mind, before he reached over to her unconscious body and picked her up, throwing her over his shoulder. "Come, come. All is well in hand, so come, let me display to you my life's work!"

With that, and with very little thought as to the student population, Disciple simply opened the door and walked right out into the hallway and out of the college. Surprisingly, despite walking past many, many people, no one seemed to notice him at all. Disciple would check to see if the Professor were behind him, but he doubted the man would simply let a chance like this pass him by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom