Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doctor?

Zion Krayt

Z
He huffed a few times.

"Do you think the Sith will just let you land on the planet? It's not going to happen, I'm sorry to say." He didn't like being so blunt with her, but he had to explain it to her.

"Unless you're a Sith in hiding?"

A single brow was raised in question.

[member="Imani Ever"]

"Yeah, I'm a sith, and I'm holding you hostage. We couldn't allow the more attractive Jedi to roam space freely while being severely injured..." she said realizing that she indeed said he was attractive. Welp it was far too late to go back now. Also, it wasn't as if she were lying, it was true. She rolled her eyes, though at herself.

"But, yeah I mean I've done it before on more than one occasion. I'm no threat to them, and in actuality its far harder to get off planet than it is to enter. If anything they might just out me to work, if they knew of the medical experience I have, that's the worst case scenario. But in truth, if I were to come to Anaxes, where would I live? I would need to find a job to support my family...I wouldn't really know anyone there."

[member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Zion Krayt

Z
"I'm certain with the things that you have done upon me, you could find a job in the medical area." He said, and stopped himself from shrugging. He would let her decide, it was her life after all, but he still wanted to help her. Despite that, he still nodded his head at her own arguments, she was probably right.

He hadn't seen Coruscant in a long time, and he wondered if he would see it again in his life time, and then at that moment he made a decision that he was going to help the Republic liberate Coruscant again. Until his dying breath.

"It'd be rude to say...That you weren't an attractive woman, I think." He said with a grin on his face, and he blinked.

[member="Imani Ever"]

She nodded her head in agreement, yeah that would be after she finished school. Yeah she was pretty smart and had some knowledge but you have to have tons of experience and schooling to even be considered for a position in the medical area. They want the best, so they can provide the best care and treatment. Hmm, who knows what could happen. She shook her head, and then focused back on him, he was beginning to say something.

Bonnie-Fan-Art-bonnie-bennett-32708674-500-250.gif

Her reaction, just full of blushes. After her chuckle she couldn't help but smile back. That was sweet, and it really brought her to a content emotion. The stress and tired feeling she was suppose to have from the day was gone.

"Your injured, and even so you still find a way to charm the ladies huh? Hehe." she said shaking her head.

[member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Zion Krayt

Z
"I can't help but tell the truth." He said, finally managing a shrug, and he exhaled a long breath of air again. "I wouldn't lie to you."

He smiled softly at her and then leaned further back into the bed. "I'll be up on my feet in no time, and then you can say what I can do when I'm not injured."

[member="Imani Ever"]

"I could say the same about you, your very handsome, and charming." she said continuing to smile, and giggle as if she was a little girl again. She covered her mouth once again, and looked at the time. She'd been conversing with him for quite some time, she didn't care. It was meaningful conversation. She enjoyed it, obviously by how much she was blushing and laughing.

"Oh yeah? Well I can't wait sir, hehe. You have a very nice smile Zaren, and spirit it would seem. I wish most patients were like this yah know?" she said poking him on the tip of his nose, and it was a this moment that she crossed that professional line. Oh whatever.

[member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Zion Krayt

Z
He nodded at what she had to say about his smile. Many people complimented him upon his smile, but that mostly came with comments about his teeth. It wouldn't have been the first time someone had said his teeth were perfect, which always caused him to smile.

At this moment when she placed the tip of her finger on his nose, an arm rose up to catch her wrist, and then press her lips knuckles to kiss it softly, with quite the sly grin on his face while he did it. And why not, there was no one else there?

[member="Imani Ever"]

She chuckled as he nodded, it would seem he got that a lot. Hmm well she hoped hers meant a little more than the others. Though his next action would surprise her the most since they've been talking. It would also make her turn almost completely red. She hadn't any words to say at first, she could only look at him while he grinned. He was Mr. sly! Alrighty. She but down in her bottom lip to prevent any more giggling. Then she inhaled which would signal her trying to hold something back.

"Well then, you sly fox you. What was all of that about? Is there something your trying to tell me?" she said teasing.

[member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Zion Krayt

Z
"I thoughti t was the gentlemanly thing to do?" He said with an almost accusing tone but the smirk on his face hinted at other things. "Are you trying to tell me something?" He grinned at her.

He wondered why he was doing this with [member="Imani Ever"], but he couldn't find a reason why he shouldn't, but they both lived completely different lives, and the chances of them crossing paths again would be quite rare, and when he realized that, he was starting to second guess himself.

Something he never did.

She really did trigger things in him that he'd never think about.

[member="Imani Ever"]

She nodded slowly as she was signaling to him that she got what he was saying, or trying to say. She stared at his smile again, and then she looked up at him, but only moving her eyes. "Nope. Nothing I haven't already said." she said smiling at him, but then clearing her throat. She had come to a revelation, one she assumed he would've gotten too. Though they were both...interested in one another, or at least it seemed that way, where was this truly going? They were just living in the moment,

He is a Jedi, and she just a medical student. They come from two completely different backgrounds. She allowed a sigh to escape her, and with that she stood up with a fake smile.

"I should go, I'm...I'm pretty sure their looking for me. It was nice..I really enjoyed your company. I'll look into Anaxes." she said smiling and standing and walking out of the room.

[member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Zion Krayt

Z
The Jedi Knight nodded his head and leaned backwards into the bed. "Thank you for the company [member="Imani Ever"]. "You are quite the woman." He said with a smile and he closed his eyes and rested his hands upon his chest.

/Thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom