Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doctor?

Zion Krayt

Z
Straight form the planet of Telos IV came Zaren Bouqi's shuttle. The shuttle that he had used to escape from the Sith that would have killed him if it wasn't for the opportunities that had shown themselves to him, and him leaping upon them and making his escape. It had taken time, but now, somewhere in Republic Space, his ship was travelling to a space station where he hoped he could receive medical aide. He needed it after the wounds that he had taken from the Sith known as the New Order.

His communications array was sending out a text message. A message that was calling for help from anyone that could offer it, while the medical droids upon his shuttle did what they could within the medical bay. He was there, while the ship was upon autopilot. It was the only way for him to get to a Republic facility, especially since he doubted he could speak in his current situation.

[member="Imani Ever"]

The sith attack caused heavy damage, not only to the city, but to its people. There were numerous injuries, and they needed every able medical body available at multiple facilities. Since she was one of the top in her class she volunteered her services, or so she says. In truth she was called in for this, and it would count as a grade; bleh. Though she loved to help. She was walking down the hallway of the facility that would lead to the front desk. She maneuvered herself behind the counter smiling at those already there and then that's when they all heard the transmission coming in. It sounded really serious, and at the moment there wasn't any able bodies available to assist. Everyone looked around, and then the gaze fell on her.

tumblr_inline_mqnlj5nEwQ1qz4rgp.gif

Her facial expression said everything, she was only a medical student! Ugh. She would give in and assist as much as she could. They gave the command for them to dock, and staff would quickly board, following her commands. She doors slid open and they rushed the ship boarding and taking control over from the medical droids. She looked upon his body.

"Ok first, it seems he's suffered quite a lot of bruises and cuts, we wanna get those close up or he'll die from loss of blood." she said before taking her index, and middle finger, and pressing them against certain areas of his body, she felt some sort of build up.

"Alright, it seems he might have some internal bleeding. Lets induce him into a Cryo-Cycle stasis, so we can buy us even more time so we can fix this problem. We only have a few hours, lets hurry people." she said rushing everyone. He would slowly feel everything become slow around him as the droids began to induce him. His body would go num and allow them to work. She however, went off to the side to breath in and out so she could calm down. Then she tied her hair back and prepared for surgical action.

[member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Zion Krayt

Z
The world around him began to slow down and he would have frowned if he didn't feel so confused. He didn't even know where he was, but when people rushed onto his ship and he was docked to the space station, he had seen the tell tale sign of the Galactic Republic insignia on some uniforms that had blurred passed him. He would have said something, but when his dark gaze set upon [member="Imani Ever"], the world around him finally started to slow down considerably.

His lips quivered as he tried to speak, but he soon realized that it wasn't going to be possible to do anything physical in his state, so he pulled his conscience deeper into his body and gathered the Force to his body. He used up every single ounce of concentration that he could gather to go into his hibernation trance and he closed his eyes for the next few hours as the medical student got to work.

They immediately began, the droid made an incision down the stomach. Upon opening the wound Imani could see blood, her assumption was right. She quickly began to operate. Upon the scan they did they could see two prominent wounds that was giving way to all this blood. She worked to target the wounds and make decisive decisions. It would take extremely long for her to work on each individual wound, while he was in Cryo-cycle stasis they only had a certain amount of time before the patient could die. She decided as she went along and cleaned the areas around the wound she would allow the droids to fix them and pices them back together due to their built in technology being quite faster at her job. This would save time.

She looked up at the monitors to check his vitals, and then she looked back down to finish the procedure. This was a more simple one but one if the most dangerous. In truth she was glad it was only two stomach wounds, and she was glad they didn't get enough time to fill this body with blood. As the droids patched the last of his wounds up, they had to move him into the station to place him under a medical Sheath that would see to it that his wounds would constantly tended to without anyone necessarily supervising.

"On three we transfer him to the gurney. One! two! Three!" and with that spthey lifted him and placed him in the gurney. The transport wouldn't be long because a medical room had opened up on the lower levels where they were. They rushed this man to what will be his room. She could breath just a little while while the hard parts was out of the way. They placed him so that he could rest and just above him was a healing sheath.

Hours later

She was present in the room while he continued to rest, he was healing rather quickly, way quicker than the average sentient. Hmm. She however was changing his bacta bandages, and re-cleaning the wounds he sustained. She better be getting a whole semester of A's for this.

[member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Zion Krayt

Z
His conscience within his body woke up, hours later, not nearly as long as he would had expected, but his eyes remained closed even after that. He was expanding outwards with the Force, to try and get a sense of what was around him, to open his eyes without really opening them at all. The Force was a useful tool and he meant to use it to it's fullest, and when he was certain that it was only him and [member="Imani Ever"] in the room his eyes snapped open and set upon her face.

One of his hands lifted and grasped her wrist, it clenched tightly for a few moments to gauge her reaction, and once it was done, the grip relaxed and his dark orbs softened. "Thank you." He breathed out and his hand started to slip out of hers slowly.

As she changed his bandages she didn't even notice at first that he had awaken. Though she would've been expecting it sooner or later. As she leaned over to throw scraps from paper in the garbage she looked over at him with her olive green eyes, and she put in a smile. He was gonna live this day, she went back to cleaning the next wound.

"Hi there..." she said in her softest voice. This wa a something she learned to do from working really long nights at the diner and bar; always have a smile, and never show how tired you are. Then she was shocked to see that he gripped her wrist, and rather tightly. Her expression came to life and as was surprised.

tumblr_lujf4ohcgH1qafrbxo1_500.gif

When she heard him say thank you, she smiled and he let go, she crouched down ao her head was on the same level as the medical bed he was in. Her eyes would be eye level with his.

"Don't worry about it, just rest up."

[member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Zion Krayt

Z
Sometimes the ideas that Zaren Bouqi had were considered genius even by Jedi Masters, at least the ideas he had when he was a Padawan in his own time, but now, he cared less for the opinions of others and thought many, but not all of his actions through. That's why he started to move when she had lowered herself to his own height.

"Z-zaren Bouqi." He said, and he almost grated his teeth at his stutter. He always liked to keep up the image of confidence, but it didn't help when you were in a bed. At least he had an excuse that Sith Lords when you faced off against more than one Sith Lord, you wouldn't always be getting out of the fight unscathed.

"Y-y-your name."

He felt as if this time the grating was loud enough for her to hear.

[member="Imani Ever"]

She smiled at him, he was quite the persistent one. She stood back up and went back to changing the few bandages she had left. He was just so persistent to talk, and she knew he was weak, and probably in a lot of pain. She couldn't understand why he wouldn't just relax and sleep the time away. It was his decision though.

"Imani...Imani Ever. Are your thirsty? Hungry? I know your probably feeling weak." she said in her professional voice. She changed the last bandage, and threw the wrappers in the garbage. She placed her hand on the railing of the bed, and began to engage in conversation with her first patient.

"You know you seem to be healing at pretty fast rate. Is there something your not telling me? Hehe" she said testing her humor, she knew maybe a little humor would strengthen the spirit.

[member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Zion Krayt

Z
He chuckled softly, more of a giggle if anything. He was still a child at heart, even without his best friend at his side. "I'm using the Force to speed up the process." He said just above a whisper for her to hear him. It wasn't a lie, after all he was a Jedi Knight and he didn't want to be left out of the fight against the Dark Side for too long. Though if he thought about it, he was probably changing the future right at that moment speaking to [member="Imani Ever"].

He had nothing better to do. Maybe there'd be a statue of him on some world somewhere, huh?

"I lost my things on Telos IV." He said with a slow nod of his head and he broke out a grin as if it was the funniest thing in the world.

"You're not a Doctor, Imani Ever, but you're good at what you do." He said with a smile, and he closed his eyes as he coughed into his side - the side she wasn't on. Zaren Bouqi wasn't impolite after all!

Ahh now it made more sense to her now, he was a Jedi. The battle on Coruscant and the re-emerging of the sith. Well she was grateful that he was risking his life for those like her. She pulled up a chair, and sat there beside the bed. She had gotten interested when he brought up Telos IV. She smiled along side him. Then his food came along with some meds. She stood back up so she could prepare them.

"Lost your things on Telos IV huh? I tell you what if you take your meds, I'll take you back to retrieve them" she said cracking a joke. She manipulated some controls on the bed itself that would allow her to raise his upper body. She knew he might feel a little pain but things would get better,

"Awwee thanks Zaren, yeah I'm definitely not a doctor, alright now take your meds hun." she said softly reaching over and placing the drug, Comaren, in his mouth, it was a standard painkiller.

"So your a Jedi?"

[member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Zion Krayt

Z
"I don't think we'd be able to go back to Telos IV soon." He said shortly, and he exhaled from his nose when he thought of the base delta zero the New Order had performed upon the planet, how they had ended countless lives for no reason, other than being Sith. Barely a reason. In Zaren's time, there were bloodthirsty Sith, and Sith that would talk about philosophies over a cup of tea, quite literally.

The Sith had plenty of time to evolve in one thousand years and a couple centuries.

When she had placed the comaren in his mouth, he made sure that it remained underneath his tongue and was removed as soon as she wasn't looking, as silently as possible. He wasn't the type to dull the pain, he believed it better that he felt the pain, better that he could adjust more in a live combat situation and resist much more pain. Even at the cost of his life, he wouldn't die without going up and over his limits.

"I am. What are you doing here, wherever here is?"

[member="Imani Ever"]

Yeah she was sure they wouldn't be able to go back, though she poked fun at the fact that they couldn't. She sat back down and crossed her legs. Her elbows would remain in the rest, and her right arm would hold up her head as they conversed. He took the meds with ease there was no reason for her to make sure he swallowed them, that or maybe she forgot. She just looked upon him more, he wasn't what she was expecting from a Jedi, but in honesty what was she expecting. Hmmph.

"This is one of many emergency medical facilities set up after, or well during the battles going on. I'm a simple a medical student, but with the need for more staff most of us, usually the top in the classes were asked to volunteer their time and lend aid. I'm one of those people." she said with a sigh. She shrugged her arms, and reverted back to her comfortable position in the chair.

[member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Zion Krayt

Z
He nodded his head. He supposed that it was better to laugh at things that would otherwise make you feel bad, such as your failures. It was hard to laugh at failures though, especially when you were a Jedi, and failure meant a loss at life however.

"Very well." He propped himself up better upon the inclined pillows and looked her straight in the eyes. "Aren't you a little young, to be here despite that, Imani Ever?"

[member="Imani Ever"]

She slowly began to smile at him, the pm she leaned forward in her seat. Her arms would come to rest upon her knees as she sat in place. She just stared at him for a minute, though to her it only seemed a short second. He didn't seem too much older than her, if not around the same age, hmm, maybe he was just older in spirit, she bit her lip for a moment and then she began to speak,

"A little young to be here? What are you getting at Mr. bouqi?" she tilted her head to the side, awaiting whatever answer he was getting at. She decided to ask him what exactly he meant before responding because she didn't want to take it the wrong way.

[member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Zion Krayt

Z
"I'm getting at that you're a little young to be seeing things like what you've seen today. Like my innards." He said with an awkward smile on his face when he looked away from her and to the ceiling. "Isn't it weird?"

An odd question considering he had a plasma blade that was able to carve people in half with less than a half-hearted swing.

"Though you did well enough, so you'll receive no complaints from me." He said blinking up at the ceiling. "I mean, I'm alive, right? Good job."

[member="Imani Ever"]

She slowly formed a smile at what he said. She even chuckled a little, though she covered her mouth with her hand. She began to nod very slowly, "Some pretty impressive innards you've got there haha" she said poking fun at him, she then shrugged up her shoulders and shook her head in a manner that reflected her answer. "Weird? Not at all...believe me if it wasn't in anyway I wouldn't be attending school for this, we study stuff like this everyday." she said sitting back in the seat again.

When she looked up to the ceiling too, she then looked back down quickly at his lips when he bang to speak again. She nodded and giggled a little.

"That's right! Your alive. All thanks to little ole me, haha but no really thank you. I really don't mind helping, its my job." she said.

"So what's your plans for after all of this? I'm sure you'll be returning to the front lines?"

[member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Zion Krayt

Z
"No. I'm going to report my findings to the High Councillors of my Order, and then find a Padawan to train before setting out again. It'd be better that way. Two Jedi are better than one when you're trying to hold back Sith advances." He smiled at that. He was really trying to laugh at his failures.

"For now...I'm content with staying with you, Imani." He said with the slyest grin that he could muster.

"What are you going to do?"

[member="Imani Ever"]

Him smiling at her provoked her to smile, and that's all there was to it. She didn't know why. She then looked down because she felt they held eye contact for a little too long. She fiddled with her nails for a bit and then this was the moment when he claimed that he was content with staying with her at the moment. She looked up at him, and blushed only slightly, she tried to hold back the laughs she had, that was sweet.

"Awee, I definitely feel the same way." she said inhaling and looking around the room. She felt she would blush too much and it would seriously show if she kept the eye contact. She wasn't going to embarrass herself! Though his question would need an answer, and so she looked down and began fiddling with her nails while she spoke.

"Well, I have to head back to Coruscant. I have a younger brother I have to take care of. Along with school. So yeah..."

[member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Zion Krayt

Z
His arm reached over the railing to hold her wrist, and he looked her straight in the eyes. "Coruscant isn't safe, you know that. Coruscant was lost to the Sith, but you can resume your schooling on Anaxes most probably, and I'll do what I can to retrieve your brother. In two days." He said, and he made as if to lift up, but then fell back onto the bed.

It may have been an unrealistic number, but he kept his promises and he never went back on his word for the life of him. He wouldn't let himself be known as a liar or a weakling. The Force was aiding his healing process thankfully. If it wasn't for that, he'd probably be there for weeks, but the Force was hardly a major factor, he had only been taught the basics of self-healing in the Force, and he'd never had to do it on such a scale before.

[member="Imani Ever"]

They made eye contact, he reached for her wrist and she wouldn't shy away. She sensed no ill intent to harm her, so she allowed it all to happen. His words although they were true in some way, but there were just some who couldn't afford to leave those who had no choice but to remain behind and deal with the occupation. Though he offered to retrieve her brother, and the fact that she could continue schooling on Anaxes, she was almost halfway convinced. Then she saw that he tried to move.

"Hey, just relax. Don't rush it. And..well that all sounds great, and I would love to go to Anaxes, but we just don't have the money to up and move."

[member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom