Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*Doctor Yan Jingle*

Doctor Yan Korab

Midvinter Ranger and Medic (Neutral Good)
[member="Thrand Dawnbringer"]

Yay

Slowly turns dangling upside down from the rope

Please somebody cut me down

Also, I've had an idea for RP we could that involved an NPC hostile species I came up with a while back called The Withered Smoke, so maybe we could do a faction thread open to outsiders with these?

We had discussed a Hunt and/or a clash of the clans (NPC) Clans. Although some of us are members of our clans.

We should actually do write up on our respective clans, so if others wish to form one or join an established one they can.?

[member="Doctor Yan Korab"] [member="Thrand Dawnbringer"]

Doctor Yan Korab

[member="Ærin Firebrand"], [member="Thrand Dawnbringer"],

Well we can always do both :p One hunt or war of clans one invasion of smoke beings from outer space, both could be fun! I was thinking I could DM the NPC withered smoke to present a bit of resistant to PC heroes.

As to clans, I'll keep Yan as clan-less wanderer but I am willing to help with the write-up any way I can

[member="Doctor Yan Korab"]

I did a RP with a NPC Clan in this thread: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/34441-a-wintery-wonderland/

Clan Firu
Chieftain: Gudvaer Njal
Location: Southwest of capital city. ( and of the continent )
Supporter of the current King. Murderer, and is moving to usurp the Throne.

You would be most welcome to do the write up for this Clan.

I will start work on Clan Sabina, which my Sister Inger (PC) and I are daughters of the last Chieftain.

Doctor Yan Korab

[member="Ærin Firebrand"]

Oh, archery competition sounds good, we could open it up to others so everyone can have a shot :p

Or it could be just like Aerin hunting and she sees Yan through a clearing, maybe he's like making an Earth Goddess shrine in the woods or practicing his spells, something a bit mystical, she tries to confront him but he runs off, something like that with a bit more whimsy.

Or we could do both! :D

[member="Inger Strömfire"]

Thank you, glad to be here, consider invitation for a thread open to you as well, miss

Doctor Yan Korab said:
Or it could be just like Aerin hunting and she sees Yan through a clearing, maybe he's like making an Earth Goddess shrine in the woods or practicing his spells, something a bit mystical, she tries to confront him but he runs off, something like that with a bit more whimsy.
This...

You want to start the thread? I will not be a fast poster mind you, but look forward to this.

[member="Doctor Yan Korab"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom