Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want to die?

Kyla Foy

K
The almost steaming hot weather on Tatooine, with the killer breeze so people would not die. This kind of weather was only normal on the planet of Tatooine. Meliodas had seemed to be following the last entire week, shuttle after shuttle. He trespassed and was allowed into every single shuttle at the very end, the half Asherian, half human was following his gut. It brought him to the planet of Tatooine. He was living of the leftover food given by people who saw pity with him. He traveled for days in the desert and it was strange that he had not yet died. His footsteps being placed within the hot sand. This was until he finally appeared where his feelings were bringing him.

It was seen within the distance huge dragons and special troopers going around the place on there speeder in order to keep people safe. All of a sudden a special trooper had seen the child and exclaimed through the desert, "Kid, what are you doing here?" The trooper found it only strange for a child to be here, he pressed onto his comlink and said, "Commander, I found here a child, who seems to be having a blade on his back. Is he one of the acolyte from the academy?"

It had seemed if the trooper was completely ignored without any fear the child walked further, until the hand of the trooper was placed on the child his hilt, "Negative..Take him to the nearby point for questioning." This was a bad thing for the trooper, "Let go of my blade." He had said extremely calm. His hand resting on his own blade. The trooper wanted to pull out the blade, but he seemed to be unable to.

The force was surely flowing off the boy his body. He was not currently using the force for this, his handgrip strength was sheer force that he hand within his fingertips. "Let go.." The man kept on pulling within the uniform, "Huh, let go of your blade, kid...This is now property of the Empire." The child just remained on standing at the spot, he held his hilt the entire time. "I won't give you my hilt...I won't come with you. Let go of my blade."

Within the far distance he seemed to notice a man. He did not know that this was another force sensitive. [member="Krest"]

Tatooine. Krest was here so much he may as well make a home on the desert. He was walking through the endless sands to a place he had always wanted to go.

The Krayt Dragon graveyard.

Once upon a time the Zabrak had captured one of the magnificent beasts, earning a purple pearl from it's belly. Of course, it wasn't killed, but moved. Yet that story was for another time. Here, was a much more important story. The Zabrak wasn't armed, save for a gauntlet strapped around for his hand, and he was wearing simple clothing. It was lightweight and open, to help with the heat. He had a large waterskin strapped around his waist, mostly empty. He had been traveling for a while after all.

But something caught his eye. A dragon, the beautiful beast, was seen in the distance. He went closer, to see it and it's beauty, only to see it fighting troopers. What kind, he had no idea, but something else stood out. A signature he didn't know, and it wasn't coming from the troopers. Blue eyes turned to see a boy and a lone trooper standing there. Luckily, he was behind the trooper, but as he got closer he could see it.

The man trying to take something from the boy. The Force suddenly spiked around Krest as he burst forward, only to wrap his uncovered arm around the Troopers soldier. "You should probably let go now." There was no time for the trooper to respond. The gauntlet came up, and a very faint amount of emerald lightning escaped the metal. The trooper, hit by it, sagged, and eventually fell as if heat exhaustion just got the better of him. The Zabrak would then hold up a finger to his lips to the boy as he motioned his head to the rest of the guards.

"I'm assuming you're in some sort of trouble. We should probably go." Odd. He was helping a stranger in a situation he didn't fully know. But he knew the boy was in trouble, he could feel that much. Yet, he did go out of his way to potentially get himself in trouble with the local authority. This'll be an interesting encounter, that was for sure.

Kyla Foy

K
The force highly emitted from his very own hilt of his dragon's hilt. It was connected to the child himself, a bond from his clan sort off. He looked over towards the shadow's direction, which in the end seemed to have been a Zabrak. The child in the meantime, was only repeating his very same thing over and over again, "Let go.." The moment something had happened with the force used by Krest, did the boy seemed relieved? Did he seem no longer scared or something in that direction?

NOT A CHANCE

He was as calm as possible, not even a single drop of fear was shown in his feelings and his body language. He did not seem nervous, he was calm. He looked over towards him after that for a moment and his cute young personality appeared, "Hey! What are you doing here? Are you also of to those creatures? I most certainly am!" He spoke with a happy voice looking over towards him while his hand kept on resting on top of his hilt, nobody was allowed to take his blade from him or even observe it without him holding it.

[member="Krest"]

And the Zabrak's jaw figuratively dropped. He had just assaulted a trooper of an unknown organization for this kid, and more were fairly close by. Yet he decided to yell, call out pretty much to the guards close by. He'd just stand there, stunned into silence by the sudden.. Well. Yell. "I.. You.. .... Huh?" Star struck, that was a word by it. He might as well be shot at this point. He wasn't even sure what to do or say as he looked on, but he figured something out at some point.

"We should really go.. Don't want those guys to get in the way. And I'm pretty sure they will in a second or two.."

Kyla Foy

K
Meliodas was quite an awkward type of person. He didn't feel any fear of the troopers which were not too far away. "You are right, up too those big creatures. I have to go to that big old one there near those bones... Those creatures seemed to be surely very hungry." The young boy made movements as if he was hitch hiking and taking very big steps. His big steps were not that big at all it was only the movement that had been done. When the boy took those steps closer, his head of his hilt was actually starting to glow a tad more in the tiniest bit. Was that blade made maybe of the pearls of the Krayt Dragons? It was a mystery that had to be solved within the future.

In the meantime, the troopers were only seeming to look over towards the two, if they wanted to die it is their own fault.

[member="Krest"]

"You want to.. .. Do what again?" The Zabrak was once more confused. So much so that he completely forgot about the guards nearby. So the boy wanted to.. Go to one of the Dragons? What was this kid. But it was the glow that attracted Krest's gaze. A glow..? From getting closer to a dragon? He'd let the boy at least explain to him what exactly it was he wanted before continuing. This was odd after all.

[member="Meliodas"]

Kyla Foy

K
He kept on walking after noticing that Krest was not aiming to grab his hilt, he let go and let both of the palms of his head on the back of his head, "I am going to that big old one. It is behind those creatures back there." He kept on walking and it seemed to be that he still didn't get a bit of fear rushing through his body. He turned around and smiled, "Hahaha, what else did you think? That I came here for some view?" Every step he kept on taking the eyes of the dragon's handle hilt were shining brighter.

[member="Krest"]

"I.. Don't even know.." The Zabrak was so lost, he just kinda followed the kid, completely ignoring the guards. At least they didn't come over yet, but that would change soon enough. In his confusion Krest would just follow [member="Meliodas"] , shaking his head very slowly.

Kyla Foy

K
He kept on walking and it was quite easily seen that even when he came closer towards the Krayt Graveyard that he was not stopping, he was near the pit that would bring him towards those beautiful dragons, "Hey mister, what is this place called?" His dragon's hilt was shining far more now, there was most likely a connection between the graveyard or one of the Krayt dragons. He started to smile brightly, "Those creatures are pretty, I hope they want to be my friends", this was the lovely ability of being far too young, the inability to fear things in reality.

[member="Krest"]

"This place..? Tatooine. Or do you mean the Graveyard. Krayt Dragon Graveyard. I.. Guess they're beautiful..?" He did agree with [member="Meliodas"] on the fact that they were magnificent creatures. But they were also powerful, and massive. More than enough to take down someone who didn't know what it was they were doing. And on top of that, the hilt was shining bright. A dragon pearl sword for sure, force imbued by the glow. With a small smile he figured he might as well join the boy, to at least keep him safe.

His lack of fear was certainly an issue.

Kyla Foy

K
krayt-dragon-jedi.jpg

Meliodas said, "Yep, they come when they know die here...Papa told me..." He said before laughing and with his arms swinged back he started to run downwards a hill and straight up. The sand hill was getting smaller? The sand was slowly slipping away under his feet? A tail was appearing as suddenly a face from a rather young Krayt Dragon appeared threatening him straight in front of his face. The only thing was compared to Sandpeople and actually nearly 99% of the population in the galaxy. He didn't run and plainly looked at the creature while placing his hand onto his Dragon's hilt.

The green light was so incredible bright that moment, it was unbelievable. The Dragon's hilt had only a bit of the blade left on it, it was completely broken was the child absolutely insane?! He kept on smiling so brightly

[member="Krest"]

"D... Do. I.." The Zabrak stuttered at the sudden Krayt Dragon. His hand instantly brought his own flat light blue saber to life, holding it aloft. "Kid! Get away from it!" He'd raise up his free hand to call upon the Force and drag [member="Meliodas"] back to him. The Dragon before them was massive, beyond anything he could have expected. It must of been ancient, waiting to die.

At least it wasn't a Greater Krayt. Then there would of been a real issue. "We have to go, now!"

Kyla Foy

K
The crystal within his dragon's hilt was getting less bright the sudden moment that Meliodas got taken away. The moment the force was used in order to pull him back he swiped his blade upwards and the Krayt Dragon tried to eat him alive! When he was within the hands of the [member="Krest"]. A cry could be heard from the dragon. The creature was insanely weak, "Hey! We do not have to go! I am not done here..." He told he swung his arms trying to get loose.

The Krayt Dragon was indeed as old as the blade that Meliodas was carrying within his hands. He seemed to be slightly to early, but there was a task at hand. The Krayt Dragon was following in full speed and even how much they would run it would not stop running. [member="Krest"]

There was a blink from the Zabrak before he turned the other way and bolted, still carrying the boy in his hand. It was one thing for the Zabrak to fight a Krayt Dragon in a canyon, but another entirely when it was a pretty much flat desert like they were in. [member="Meliodas"] would hear a slue of swears as Krest ran from the beast. Through the Force he was fast enough to keep ahead, but with the extra weight of the boy he couldn't completely outrun it.

"Why would you do this! Do you want to die!?"

Kyla Foy

K
When they were running, he only tried to move his arms and legs to get out of the grip of [member="Krest"] .Then he heard about if he wanted to die. Did it influence him? Did it scare him? Not at all, "Why are you so scared? Don't you think that big creature more scared of us?" He had said in a playful way.

The Krayt Dragon was in the meanwhile slowing down, its eyes were closing, its pressure was fading, it was dying.

A sigh escaped the Zabrak before he quite literally threw [member="Meliodas"] ahead. It was then he'd turn to the dying beast, knowing full well it would reach him if he stopped. Taking another breath, Krest would seen to disappear, ending up on top of the near death Dragon. With his saber, he'd rip downwards into the beings very skull, and plant the glowing blade down at his feet. A surge of Force would be very easily felt within the head of the Krayt Dragon, and it would fall dead, stumbling at first before sinking and sliding.

Leaping off, Krest would deactivate his saber, panting. What he did wasn't an easy task, but he got the deed done. It was only then that he would remember he threw the boy. Blinking, the Zabrak would try to scan for Meliodas's presence, wanting to find him as soon as possible. "Kid!"

Kyla Foy

K
Was thrown away forward as far away from the dragon as possible, "Hmm, I am falling..." He suddenly was rolling of a hill, but he took out his Dragon's hilt and stabbed into the ground his handgrip and his hilt allowed him to stay there. He walked up towards top only to see the Dragon was killed, blood fell down the skull of the dragon and [member="Krest"] was looking for him, "Oh, you killed it. You could have waited and run a bit harder... It would have died anyway.

He had said attempting to walk passed Krest, "We might use it to the best way we can, the creature was so beautiful." He had said, his dragon's hilt eyes were glowing furiously as if he passed Krest he would go a lot closer towards the dragon, he was not scared at all.

"There you a-" The Zabrak began to frown as he watched [member="Meliodas"] walk to the dragon. With a slight shake of his head he'd turn his gaze away, once more unsure what to do. "Kid, why does your blade glow?" With a slight raised brow, he'd look to the sword. He was more than curious on that fact at least. It wasn't every day he saw something so.. Unique.

Kyla Foy

K
The Dragon's hilt eyes were glowing and he said, "It is glowing because, this creature has something to make this blade whole again." He told the man as he would walk around the creature and then he knew it. He struck the tiny part of the blade the was left into the creature stomach and sliced downwards. A dragon pearl came out, it had a faint green light within it, and it caused his blade to glow even deeper, "Uhm...Now what should I do with this thing?" He said looking at the dragon pearl.
[member="Krest"]

"So.. Your blade is made of Krayt Dragon pearls..? I.. Well. I guess I could reforge the blade.. I think." The Zabrak scratched the back of his head, staring at [member="Meliodas"] . The kid was weird, that was for sure. But.. Well. At least he had some sort of goal. For now, he would assist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom