Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do You Want Ranch With That?

Orn'om

O
He felt it difficult to keep his eyes from wandering and his belly from growling but he was here on business. Black suit and tie with a beskar Mythosaur pin on his left breast, Zeke was in this den of saucy gals and wings to bring the same delicious delicacies to his shipyards. Maybe he would stay after and get some wings.

Kiki Katarn

Yum Bunnies Girl
[member="Zeke Farthen"]

"Hiya!" the voice was annoyingly but adorably chipper. It came just off to the right of Zeke, straight from this tiny, excuse of a woman that was more like a fun-sized college student than a waitress. Or maybe she was both?

"Welcome to Yum Bunnies! My name is Kiki, I am the manager of this establishment. How may I help you?" Her eyes were big, blue, and practically almost took over her face. The amount of bright, pearly white teeth was almost as distracting as was the tiny hot pink short shorts with the white puff of a tail and the headband of Lepi ears.

Not to mention the tight, short white shirt that said "Feeling lucky?" in bright, hot pink letters.

Orn'om

O
Business, he was here for business, he had to keep reminding himself. But those bright pink letters and big blue eyes were very distracting alongside the cascade of red hair. He sighed and cleared his throat.

"I was wondering if this was the right place to offer Ym Bunnies an expansion opportunity." Keep it short and sweet, get in and get out. No, not that way, he had to keep focused, but everyone in here (the waitresses mostly) and the smell of wings being grilled, fried, and slathered in a variety of sauces was distracting.

He also hadn't eaten today.

[member="Kiki Nova"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom