Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do You Wanna Draw A Snowman? It Doesn't Have To Be A Snowman

[member="Galven Solomon"] - Let me know if you want anything changed :)

OuRYrRw.jpg

gsxls5x.gif

[member="Niall"]

You'll want to click on your name near the top of the page, and there is an option that says "My Settings" when you click on that there's an option inside the panel there to "Change Photo" You can either save the photo I posted and upload it when you click the Change Photo button, or get the link to the image and put that there instead.

[member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]

1. I'd like a signature, please
  2. No gif is necessary, though I'd like the text to appear/disappear which might require a gif?
  3. Text: (First Line) We Are Legion. (Second Line) All Hail the Black Sun.
  4. Gray Border
  5. No name included
  6. Long

Image: (But a lot smaller)
Anonymous-Mask-Wallpaper.jpg

Kratos Bandua said:
If you could edit out the axe and replace it with a lightsaber in this image I would love you 4ever.

If you can put Kratos' name on their somewhere I would love you 5ever

Unfortunately there's no real way for me to do that, as the axe has a rather enormous extruding pair of blades that extend off of the center. It's impossible for me to hide with a lightsaber. Perhaps someone more talented than I can do this, but I don't think it's going to be possible, at least not without cropping a substantial portion of the photo away to hide the end of the axe, or a masterwork photoshop artist to blend it away. I'm sorry :(

• Do you want an animated (GIF) signature/avatar? If possible, if not thats fine
  • Do you have specific images/GIFs you wish to be used? If so, please provide links to them. I don't but anything bondagy (From a dominat pov) will do
  • Do you have text you wish to be used? If so, please provide it. In addition to my name please add "The Mistress of Pain"
  • Do you want a border? If so, any particular color or gradient? Yes, just a simple red one will do
  • If this is a signature, do you want your name to be in it? By default I will always include this unless otherwise directed. Yes
  • If this is a signature, do you prefer 600x200 or 400x200? (Long or short) 600X200 Please

[member="Lady Lussuria"] - I am going to need you to provide links to the images you want used. The board is PG-13 so you'll need to be careful of what kind of bondage pictures you're looking for in a sig. I don't want to get into trouble for things that are too racy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom