Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you need help cat?

@[member="Sanna Legra"]

"And yet you still walk with the pervert? I hope you are smarter than this Sanna." He said with a shake of his head. "Besides, you are alive are you not?"

"Yes. But that doesn't mean I like it any better. And yes, I am still alive. But let me clue you in on something, if you're expecting something out of this you'd better think again. I could see it in your eyes. I know how I look but that doesn't mean I just let anyone and everyone kiss me." She pointed at him and showed more seriousness in her tone.

@[member="Vaelokin"]

"Saw what in my eyes?" He said, stopping and turning around to look at her. He had begun to walk faster while she accused him only moments ago, but he had stopped. He had no idea what she was talking about. "What are you talking about?"

@[member="Sanna Legra"]

"Oh, don't try and act all clueless. I know how men can be around pretty girls." she said, more aggravated. "My mother warned me about it, those men tried to force it, and for all I know you're trying to trick me into it. Well I'm not falling for it. Understood?" Her emotions were truly starting to get the better of her at this point as she spouted to him.

@[member="Vaelokin"]

Vaelokin stopped and looked at the girl. "I am not human. I am Maelibus." He said in an exasperated manner. "we do not have the same reproductive system." He shook his head at his supposed accuser. "Don't assume you know anything about me or my motives."

@[member="Sanna Legra"]

Hearing how his reproductive center was different Sanna looked at him more oddly before glancing down, trying to see just what it was. Though she just turned while walking and crossed her arms before sticking her nose up, obviously still feeling offended in some way. The first time Sanna would seem to act stuck up with anyone she would say.

@[member="Vaelokin"]

@[member="Sanna Legra"]

He watched as she walked off and he followed after her with a slow gait. "Your welcome." He said quite loudly for her to hear him. He wasn't really bothered, he did what had to be done, and he even had to explain that it was impossible for him to even be a 'pervert', and he just shook his head at the words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom