Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you need help cat?

Vaelokin moved through the streets of Nar Shaddaa. He was always garbed within his black robes, and his lightsabers were within his sleeves at all times, though they were not in a position to impede his arms movement. With a twist of his arm he could have the hilts sliding down his forearm and into his grasp for quick use.

He was at quite a low level, it was also late at night, and Vaelokin was hearing raised voices in the distance, and so he elected to follow the sounds to investigate. There were always things to witness and be apart of in the Galaxy, especially Nar Shaddaa, a planet that must have been similar to Coruscant for it seemed as if it never went to sleep even after the sun had gone down a long time ago.

He felt the lightsabers crystals in the Force, and he felt as if they were craving a fight, for blood. But he didn't know why, it was probably his own mind.

@[member="Sanna Legra"]

Nar Shadda. Not a happy place, at least if you weren't one of the Gang Leaders or part of the Cartel that ran it. Anyone else had to be in deep with them, a bounty hunter working for them, or just some miserable slob who was under their thumb. At the very least you did have traveling types, like a certain Templar who was there for her own reasons. Wearing a helmet to conceal her face and a robes to hide her tail, Sanna the Togorian-human hybrid who'd been woken from a hundreds years of stasis had come to this planet to seek out the rumored artifacts that were said to have been from Togorian around her time. It would be nice if they were true and she could find herself a little piece of her home time, but there was the chance it was all a great big fable and she came for nothing. It was something for her to see for herself. But at the risk of being found out and sought after by the Hutt cartel, for one purpose or another, it was best to stay incognito. Making her way through the market area she began searching about for any vendors and shops that might have what she was looking for.

@[member="Vaelokin"]

Vaelokin continued through the marketplace and saw, @[member="Sanna Legra"] at one of the many vendors. He watched, and remained uninterested while he continued upon his business to continue through the lower levels. He saw a few large figures, not larger than him, but large enough for their species, two twi'leks, and three other humans, move around the corner, and when he glanced around his shoulder, he saw them heading straight for the woman with the helmet. But he would continue upon his business.

When the men got to her they said, "you, come here!" And they surrounded her, and started to herd her into an alleyway. By that time, Vaelokin was turning around to investigate further. It would be best to know when to act, and who will owe him favours in the future anyway. None of them saw him however, at least not that he knew of.

Sanna had only time to turn before she saw the three men surround her. Before she could make a move then had begun herding her into the alley, at which point she started struggling. She tried reaching for her hidden weapon but the robes made it hard to, not to mention they were holding her arms as they moved her along. Eventually one of them removed her helmet as much as she tried to fight it. Obviously they wanted to see if the face matched the figure for whatever horrible purposes they had in mind for her. When they saw her for a moment the men were taken back, obviously this being the first time they've seen a creature like her. But then they began saying how something like her would be nice for a Hutt to have or to sell off to slavers. This made her struggle more as to not be some terrible plaything for anybody.

@[member="Vaelokin"]

Vaelokin continued to watch for a few more moments, curious as to what will happen. And then they started to try to take off her clothes, and he moved towards the woman. His left-hand, his main-hand's lightsaber slid into his hand and the crimson beam punctured the man's lungs from behind, and blood started to bubble at his lips. "This will be quick, girl." He said as one of his clawed hands tore through the man's neck, yanking it backwards, he flew back to the entrance of the alley and then Vaelokin disappeared down the alleyway.

"Where did it go?" He heard, as he waited for the first man to come through the entrance.
"I don't know, get the demon!"
"Yeah right," he heard one say, and then the sound of footsteps running down the other end of the alleyway. By that time the second voice was boasting of how he'd kill the demon and when he came around the corner, he was met with a fist that literally broke his skull upon contact, and he came into full sight of the alleyway before charging down it to the others.

They were drawing blasters and his lightsaber flew up to cover his face, though he was already upon them and with a few quick slashes, the last two were cut down, and then the very last one escaped after the other one who had runaway. And then he looked to his side to look to @[member="Sanna Legra"]. "Are you alright?" He said and he leaned in to inspect her, though he made sure his hood covered his features.

Sanna had tried to act before the giant creature stepped in an fought for her. She stood back and watched as he tore through the men before looking back at her. The only reason she didn't run or anything like that was because he had indicated he was protecting her. Still she had a surprised, almost terrified, look on her face when it was over.

"I'm....I'm alright." she said when he asked. "Who....what are you?" she was looking at him up and down.

@[member="Vaelokin"]

A hand came up and cupped her chin in it. "I am your guardian." He said. He didn't truly believe that, he was a Sith, not a protector of the Galaxy. It was a lie of course, he would just use that lie until he could find her trustworthy enough. The only thing she would be able to see in his hood, were crimson and golden flecks within them. And then he took her by the arm. "They will be back with friends." He said with a nod and he started to pull her away from the alley, to turn into another one, then another after that until they found themselves into a wide pathway.

There were quite a few people at the end of the pathway though they didn't notice them yet as they crossed...Nearly there.. "What is your name?"
@[member="Sanna Legra"]

When he cupped her chin and spoke Sanna looked a little unsure of him. It even came to the point where she moved his hand away, only for him to take her arm and pull her onward. She was taken a bit off by it but, given that they were already in motion, she walked regardless. "S-Sanna." she said when he asked her name, though waiting to hear his and why he was doing this.

@[member="Vaelokin"]

He nodded his head when she answered him, "is there a problem that I saved your life?" He asked, and he turned her around to look at him, his arm tightened upon her for only a blink of time, and then it was gone and it was holding her gently, as if lovingly. "I didn't have to save you, Sanna." He said simply. "My name is Vaelokin." And he waited for any responses she would have in the middle of the road.

@[member="Sanna Legra"]

She waited until they stopped before answering his questions one at a time. "Look, I'm not saying I don't appreciate it but it's not like I couldn't have taken them. I can handle myself. They just got a lucky drop on me. In a minute I'd have dealt with them. Besides it's not like I was begging or anything. But why do you care so much anyways? It's like you owe me or something and I don't even know you."

@[member="Vaelokin"]

Vaelokin grunted in reply. "You were about to have your clothes ripped off and you wouldn't be alive probably." He said with a shake of his head. "No matter what weapons you had, you were outnumbered, outgunned, and not in a position to fight back." He said pointedly. "I mean no offense, but that was your position."

The Maelibus shook it's head again while he looked at her. "I saved you, why would I owe you?" He said with what a Maelibus would account as a frown upon his face, thought, she still wouldn't see it.

@[member="Sanna Legra"]

"You don't know me." she said, pointing her finger and almost jabbing it into his chest. "You don't know how well I can handle myself. Besides I don't need clothes to fight. I could've taken them out in a number of ways." She turned for a moment before showing off her claws, an indication of how she'd have dealt with the men. "Now look here,@[member="Vaelokin"], I do appreciate it, but I didn't exactly like being man handled back there either. You almost ripped my arm off."

"I have my own claws." He said and he released her arm. "I apologize however if I offended you." He said with a frown and he lifted up his hand for her to take like a gentleman. Whether she did or didn't, he continued walking towards the other side of the path to go to the alley when a group of those who were at the end of the street came up to them.

"Hey you, who are you? Stop!" Vaelokin heard the man, though he didn't look. "Don't look, hold my hand, and laugh." He said, in the sound of a whisper.

@[member="Sanna Legra"]

Sanna looked at his hand for a moment before the men addressed them both. On instinct she took it just as he told her to start laughing. She did, trying to maintain whatever illusion he wanted while glancing back at them as they came closer. She hoped whatever he had planned would work.

@[member="Vaelokin"]

When they were at the entrance to the alleyway he stopped and muttered just loud enough for her to hear, "you have to kiss me back." And he gave her no time to respond as his hand travelled up lightly up her spine, almost soothingly, until it held the nape of her neck gently and he kissed her. It was a long passionate kiss, and when the apparent guards came within a few meters of them and realized what they were doing, they muttered their apologies and turned to hurry away to prevent any acts of awkwardness.

Vaelokin's lips continued to press against hers for a few more moments and then pulled away. "I apologize."

@[member="Sanna Legra"]

When he mentioned kissing she looked at him oddly. Before she could say anything he already went to work on kissing her neck. Sanna had given a little whimper, not used to feeling that from someone, before watching the guards move away. Once they were gone and @[member="Vaelokin"] apologized she shoved him for a moment and said "Ever do that again without my permission and I'll claw those eyes out!"

"Was it that bad?" He said with a mock wounded tone. She wouldn't be able to tell it was sarcastic however, because he spoke in the same tone, always. And he extended his arm out for her to take again. He was going to bring her somewhere safe, and then leave. Maybe. "It was really that bad?"

@[member="Sanna Legra"]

"Bad? I found it a little rude of you to kiss me there." she said, crossing her arms. "I don't just let anyone kiss me, I'll have you know. I'm not some dancer or something you just pay for company." When he offered his hand again Sanna kept her arms crossed and just started walking in the opposite direction of where the gaurds went, with the intent of letting @[member="Vaelokin"] still lead the way.

@[member="Sanna Legra"]

Vaelokin shook his head and he let his long strides carry him back to the side of Sanna. "Perhaps those guards would have known who those dead fellows were? Or perhaps, they could have arrested us? Or maybe...They wanted something. I may have just saved us from more problems." He said and he continued to walk down the path through the winding streets.

"All I know is that you've kissed where no one else has. And frankly I found it a little rude for you to do so." she said with a huff. "As a guardian you acted more like a pervert. And for all I know, maybe you are!"

@[member="Vaelokin"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom