Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do You Care Enough To Let Go? (PM to join unless tagged)

I'd been troubled by recent events and now as I sat beside the soothing resevoirs and garden I'd been helping to grow I felt it was time to examine them. Recently I'd gone with Master Rasu and another padawan to Malachor V looking for any of the knowledge that previous owners had secreted away. I'd been possesed by the Spirit of Darth Traya. Forced to watch from within my own mind as my body betrayed me. She'd used me as her puppet, to toy with poor Claire.

She'd used abilities I'd learned and had used in the past to become unseen. She'd used my sabers, MY sabers to try and kill Claire. When Claire had felt uncertainty she'd simply lifted her from the ground using me and held her in midair. Restricting her airflow to the point of where she could breathe if only barely. Simply to toy with her, and fill her with despair. My refusal to allow Claire to be hurt, my love for there was no other word for it for Master Rasu in a single moment had shown me that I cared for Master Gan as more than just my Master...I'd started developing feelings for her.

It was a startling revalation to be sure and the fact that I'd come to this knowledge on of all places Malachor V after decided to resist a Lord of The Sith and fight her made me question the validity of such a realization...If anyone could or would be accepting of what I had to say it'd be Master Dragonsflame. Calling over a droid I said, "Droid please send a message to Master DragonsFlame that I need to speak with him. Send him the coordinates to my home and let him know that it is important and he's the only one I trust enough to discuss the matter in question with."

I sensed the droid incline its head and it said "Yes Mistress I will send the message immediately."
Perhaps Master DragonsFlame had the answers I sought. I certainly hoped so, Letting my mind drift again I began contemplating the mysteries of what Master Rasu and I had been learning together before allowing my mind to drift again....

[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

To be honest, Master DragonsFlame would probably laugh his ass off... But still try to help nonetheless. Still, he was surprised to receive an urgent call shortly after finishing a mission, requesting his presence. The Final Dragon's coordinates would be set and he would make his way to the planet that homed a Padawan that he knew well - Celiana. The Dragon would land at the coordinates, and as the ramp would lower, the Jedi Master would march out. He notably had a healing gash on his cheek, likely from the mission he had just finished, but the koto he had applied would fix that eventually. Hopefully it wouldn't scar, he didn't think Shmi would like it very much.

He would peer around as the ramp would withdraw once he exited, and wait for [member="Celiana"] to arrive.

I heard the ship setting down and could hear the micro-thrusters firing right before they did. That had been fast even for Josh...I sensed his presence exit the ship and wait for me. Sighing I got up and padded barefoot through the garden and towards the entry of my hangar. Giving him a jokingly appreciative whistle I walked over noting the fresh cut along his cheek. It looked as though he'd treated it with kolto so at least he was trying...

"Joshua, good to see you again Master. If you'll follow me..." Leading him back to where I'd been sitting and meditating I saw that one of my droids had done the proper thing and arranged for tea and biscuits. Gesturing towards the ground I re-seated myself and poured myself a glass of iced Orange-spice tea before pouring him a glass as well and offering it to him. Taking a sip of my tea I wondered how I'd bring up what had happened and what I'd realized upon resisting and fighting Traya on Malachor V.... Hopefully he'd break the silence and ask. Then I'd lay everything out....

The whistle was answered with a slight smirk in kind. Geez, she really wasn't coming off as a taken woman with all of these quick flirtations, was she? But he didn't pay it any mind besides the smirk, it was a joke between them after all. He was plenty used to it by now with the Padawan.

"Good to see you indeed, Padawan Celiana" He would respond curtly as he would follow her lead to wherever she had arranged for them to meet. Once they had seated themselves, and he would take the glass offered, he would nod in thanks before taking a sip, deciding to ask once the silence had hit. He wondered if she didn't know how to bring it up herself...

"So tell me, Celiana. What did you bring me here for? What's going on?"

[member="Celiana"]

As Joshua took a sip of the tea I said, "Celiana if you please Joshua we've sparred in the Echani ways I'm well aware of your rank and mine but at this point we're friends. As for why you're here Joshua that's....a bit more complicated." Pausing I took a sip of my tea before continuing. "You know that I was...intimate with Aria but that seems to have ceased. More than that is that I can't find her anywhere and even though I know she lives on Voss she's not here. Her presence is hidden from me which I take to mean she doesn't want to be found..."

Picking up a biscuit and taking a bite of it with a sip of my tea I continued. "I assume you've heard of what happened at Korriban...I was on Malachor V when that was taking place. Master Rasu, myself, and another padawan were there for our own reasons and the three of us became possessed by the Sith Triumvarate. I suffered being a puppet of Darth Traya and was forced to watch as my body and my sabers were used to toy with and emotionally torment a young woman there... It was horrible. It was only when I began to fight back agaisnt her that I realized something...troubling but not unpleasant. That I'm beginning to have feelings for my Master. I figured you've had your dealings with Master Rasu in the past and I wantd your opinion on these things..."

I began blush a furious shade of pink as I voiced my thoughts about my Master aloud. I also began to feel as though we'd both need something stronger to drink for this meeting...

"It's a formality. Try not to get a big head and all, but I'll acknowledge and oblige by your request for the time being, Celiana" He spoke calmly. She'd been in a lot of... Interesting situations as a Padawan, he'd heard and seen. Keeping her ego in check was something he didn't want to do, but considering what he'd seen when they met, keeping her on the ground was the best way to protect her. But they were in her home, he supposed he could bend the rules here...

He frowned though, when she brought up that her relationship with Aria had ceased. But he would simply nod his head and allow her to continue without speaking a word himself for the time being. Though as her story went on, he quirked a brow. "You know, if someone were writing this as a story, they'd look at you being a Padawan and think you were either a serious prodigy or some kind of... Oh, I don't know what to call it. The book probably wouldn't sell though. Or have anything rife for a sequel. Geez, if all that happened to you as a Padawan, there'd be nothing good left for you as a Knight or Master, right? Good this is real life, though, I guess. Although sucks you got possessed by the Sith Triumvirate that died centuries ago and all that that were suddenly interested in a Padawan" He joked, scratching his head. Hey, nothing wrong with a bit of humor, right?

But it was when the reason she brought him here became evident that he stopped for a moment. The clock was ticking in his head and it took a moment to register.

And then he burst into hysterical laughter.

It was the first time he'd acted so... Outwardly, so differently compared to his usually calm personality. When the hysterics stopped, he would take a breath and try to formulate the words.

"Oh. You're serious. Well... She's a cute one, at least. Might be a bit old for your tastes though... Granted, you didn't seem to mind the Triumvirate being inside of you all that much..."

Josh let out a sigh and scratched his head. Gotta be serious a moment.

"Tell her, I guess. All you can do."

[member="Celiana"]

Smiling at his comments about my life as a story. I listened as he evaluated and then he burst into laughter...Which stung a bit. Then he stated that I didn't seem to mind the triumvarate being inside me. Glaring at him I said, "Not exactly why I asked you here Joshua. Further it wasn't the whole triumvarate but rather Traya's spirit that possessed me. She used me as a puppet Joshua and used MY SABERS against others. For fun she levitated a girl and choked her simply to fill her with further dispair at not being able to match my skill with a saber which she altered. She did this for fun and I had to watch her do those things with my body..."

Shivering at the memory I continued. "As for Master Rasu...she may be quite a bit older than me but she's also very sweet and kind. In my experience anyways... Plus other than the attraction on my end after returning from Malachor V I had a vision during meditation. I'm not sure you'll understand the significance as you're not Echani but Master Rasu and I were back to back our sabers shielding each other. My sabers were guarding her and hers were guarding me. In Echani culture the closest thing to describe it would be a sword sister. A partner in battle and life..."

"I wonder Joshua what your experiences with Master Rasu have been like. Further than that what has been your experience with romantic relationships as a Jedi? The masters of the past cautioned agaisnt it and I'm curious as to your thoughts about it?"

"You know, for someone who acts like they're a lot more mature then they actually are, adult references really do go over your head" He remarked with a light smile. He wasn't mocking her ordeal whatsoever, of course, just trying to make jokes and keep the mood high. It was a habit of his, she knew this from the last mission. "Geez, with the way your stories seem to be written, next you're going to tell me that you're the descendant of Darth Revan or something" Was the next joke to come out of his mouth.

"Wait, so... You called her the equivalent of a sword sister, but... You want to do things to her that aren't very uh... Sisterly. Care to elaborate on that again?" He asked, partly joking. Though to her question, all he could really do was shrug.

"Contrary to popular belief, us Jedi are human beings. With thoughts and feelings and emotions, and the capacity to feel love and pull the whole when mommy and daddy love each other very much deal... Me? My relationship history is rather short since I'm a workaholic. The first one cheated in my own bed and got caught in the act. The second one wouldn't play ball with the Sith and was struck down. My current one is my former boss. That's about it for experiences for me, really. Just... You know, be yourself."

[member="Celiana"]

Smiling at the sarcasm and jokes I said, "Well I'm a bit of a clueless blonde at times...As to being related to Revan that'd make my life even more complicated than it is already." Eating more of my biscuit I tossed one to Joshua before I continued. "As to the sword-sister it's the closest wording outside of wife the Echani have for such an arrangement. Also as to doing things to her that aren't very....how did you say, sisterly? Well yes, yes I suppose that's true and feel free to let your mind imagine Joshua..."

As Johua talked about being yourself I smiled wryly. "Being myself seems to have had the effect of making a woman I cared for and loved leave me without any explanation. I'm....not as I was prior to having to deal with this. I'm more guarded, shut-off, colder I suppose....Also why I was surprised at what The Force showed me in that vision..."

"How about you Joshua, what's new with you? Done anything interesting since we last met?"

He caught the biscuit and chomped down casually as he relaxed back on the couch. His behavior was... Well, certainly much more different to the last few times they'd met. He wasn't in the temple and he wasn't on business. That must mean he was off-duty and off-duty Josh was off-duty Josh. Of course he was going to be a bit more laid-back, really. As for her next remark, he simply smirked. "Already did" He spoke calmly as he gingerly munched on the biscuit.

He would then shrug to her complaining about how being herself had driven people away. "Then either they can piss off, or there's something wrong with you. Your call as to which idea you want to pursue"

To her next question, he shook his head. "Nothing all that interesting. Just the standard fare for me, really. I don't have long dead Jedi whispering in my ear while fighting beasts of legend, encounter long dead Sith Lords, or find out I'm the son of Revan's great great great descendant or anything like that."

[member="Celiana"]

Smiling at Joshua's assessment of how people could either piss off or there was something wrong with me. I caught his brief smile as he said that which relaxed me a bit. "The cut on your cheek says otherwise Joshua...I have another question as well for you. I've seen both you and Master Rasu use fire in combat, pyrokinesis if I recall correctly...Master Rasu recently had a pyrokinesis workshop where I somewhat worked out how to conjure the flame but as it sits now all it's good for is to light my fireplace or candles....I'm curious if you might could work with me on that? There's a steak with all the trimmings in it for you if you agree..."

Pausing I felt the tingle of static along my left forearm. I had enough time to think crap before my arm began to have emerald sparks begin dancing along the surface of my skin. Looking towards Joshua I said, "Please ignore the sparks that seems to be a side-effect of the training with Master Rasu as well....Though Electric Judgement is much more pleasant to use than Force Lightning I'd have to say. Kinda need to work on that too, as it is right now all I can do with it is channel it into stunning or disabling blows in martial arts or to redirect it. Master Rasu started working with me on this after Jabiim, she was alarmed at my use of Force Lightning. Specifically how I was able to manipulate it...In any case I much prefer this, it doesn't leave me cold or drained after using it..."

Shutting the flow of The Force I saw the emerald sparks began to die out and said, "So...about that training for a steak? I promise to keep the flirtiness to a minimum..."

"The cut on my cheek says I'm a warrior, darling. Whether that's on the battlefield, in the bedroom, or both, is up to your imagination" He responded - that response and the playful little smirk that followed were thrown without even a skip of a heartbeat, as though he knew he was going to say and do it all before she had even said a word. Or perhaps... He was just incredibly quick on the draw just as much as he was quick-witted. But to her question about pyrokinesis, and the reward offered, he would chuckle in turn. "Well, I'm not sure if I could teach you more then Rasu, but I'd certainly be able to give it a try" He would remark in turn. It was worth a shot, he supposed. Nothing wrong with a few exercises. "Mine may be a different style from Rasu, be warned. I learned it originally from a carny, who used it in the dark sided style - in a way that corrupted the other Jedi that had asked for the lesson with me when we were Padawans. I had to innovate the rest myself, in order to learn to use something other then negative emotions to conjure it. It's become more commonplace now, of course, which may explain Rasu knowing it, but my style may still be a tad different."

He stretched his shoulders out a moment. "I may take tabs from Rasu if I can find her as well... It'd be good to mesh the more known style with my own."

Though to her flirtation comment, he only smirked in turn. "I really don't mind either way. I tend to match what's thrown in most cases, but as Shmi is my heart and soul, don't expect anything too elaborate" Josh remarked, chuckling lightly.

[member="Celiana"]

Smiling at Master Dragonsflame's response I looked at the tea and stood up rolling my neck and stretching my shoulders before looking at him. "So Master, where do we begin?" I was glad to finally be getting some more practice in place of Master Rasu who I'd not heard rom recently...

"Well, the question is what you already know" Josh would remark in turn, stretching out a moment before peering over at her with a curious glint in his eye. With that, he would rise to his feet.

"Anywhere we can practice that won't burn your house down?" Was the next quip to come out of his mouth. A serious concern though.

[member="Celiana"]

Looking at Joshua I said , "Aye. Reinforced duracreet, custom targets, and an array of weapons that you may not have seen before. This way Master..." Walking towards the wall that was tucked away behind some of the trees I placed my hand against the rock wall and began walking into the main hangar leading into the training chamber. I guess I'd see how much I could let a flame grow.....

Josh was plenty used to Celiana's shenanigans right now, flirt-wise and not so much. So he didn't really go into all this expecting anything unusual, and he would merely nod his head to her words as he would get to his feet and follow behind her, with the Jedi Master's arms relaxed behind his head. He was being way too casual for a Master giving a lesson, but this was in Celiana's own home, after all. No need to be so formal.

He would let out a yawn, indicating drowsiness from his work, but he wasn't going to let it put a damper on things.

[member="Celiana"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom