Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do I Ever Have A Normal Day? (Open)

The Traveling Wanderer

T
The Traveling Wanderer walked down a crowded street, which was a bad idea considering how everything bad always happened to him. Just a few days ago he had... actually no, thinking about all the bad things that had ever happened to him would be a long and boring process that might take a few days.

Shar'tala

Executive Assistant
@[member="The Traveling Wanderer"]

Jinny huffed some of her curly brown hair out of her face. Annoying idiot brother of hers couldn't stay in one spot? For someone who had lived his entire life on a singular planet, Judah had certainly gotten around the galaxy recently. Slowly shuffling down the street the young girl checked her credit situation. It was dwindling rapidly. Jinny had no idea planet hopping cost so much.

The girl was getting ready to cash in her credits, hire an investigator and then demand her brother pay her back. If things didn't change soon there would be little choice left in the matter.

Opening the door to a greasy spoon, the backwater farm girl happened to hit a few people in the process. She wasn't used to it being completely crowded. Happened when your entire life was spent in a rural area.

"Sorry" she muttered, hoping no one got too angry.

The Traveling Wanderer

T
The Traveling Wanderer walked down the street, all of a sudden thugs were approaching him fast. One thug held him by the scruff of his neck and another thug asked for his credits, when he replied "I don't have any on me" he received a painful punch to the face.

@[member="Jinny Dashiell"]

Veino froze as the door barely missed him. Luck got him out of that one. Not the Force. It should have though, right? Or did such insignificant matters not warrant a warning? He had no idea. With a shrug, he hitched his bag higher onto his shoulders and slipped in, pausing. That sounded like a mugging. Excitement licked at his insides. Finally a chance to help.

Jerrick was trailing the thugs. A nice little bounty had been put on their head, and Jerrick meaned to collect it. Suddently a innconect by stander was among them, as they tried to hustle him for creds. "Great, time to play hero." Jerrick broke his pace into a fast walk. Now he was behind their leader. He grabbed his shoulder, turning him to face Jerrick. The mand'o smashed a fist into the thugs nose, and tossing him to the side. Catching the other thugs' attention, Jerrick figured he could take them on.

Trux Ensis

T
As Trux turned the corner he noticed fight happening just about ten meters away from him. He saw a Mandalorian beating up two thugs who appeared to have tried to rob an innocent civilian. If there was one thing he hated it was innocent people being hurt. So he readied his Electroshock-Net thrower and aimed it at the two thugs. He shot it at the thugs barely missing the Mandalorian. He walked over to them and said ''Robbing an innocent civilian? That's not very nice now, is it?'' then he asked the Civi ''Excuse me but are you hurt? Do you need some medical attention or something?''

The Traveling Wanderer

T
The Traveling Wanderer looked to the people "I am fine... really I am" blood falling onto his shirt, staining it.

Veino shrugged, temporarily deflated. He wasn't needed here, that was for sure. Some protector of the innocent he turned out to be. He turned and slipped back inside the building @[member="Jinny Dashiell"] had walked in, barely missing him in the process. He needed another meal, or at least something to drink that stale water and nutrient rich, but flavor poor stuff. Might as well get it here. It looked cheap too, which certainly helped.

The Traveling Wanderer

T
Getting bet up had made The Traveling Wanderer hungry. He approached a diner and entered, he ordered the cheapest meal they had.

Trux Ensis

T
The Civilian's answer surprised Trux, by the way he looked he was serioulsy injured. So he thought 'I should at least give him a med-pack so he doesn't bleed out' . Trux went over to the diner and entered as well and said ''At least take this med-pack, so I won't have to worry about you bleeding out in some dark alley.'' and threw the med-pack at the injured Civilian. @[member="The Traveling Wanderer"]

The Traveling Wanderer

T
The Traveling Wanderer caught the med-pac "Thanks, do you want something to eat?" He asked @[member="Trux Ensis"]

Trux Ensis

T
''I haven't eaten in a while, so why not?'' Trux said walking over to the table the Civilian sat at. ''By the way, I'm Trux Ensis. You can just call me Trux though and what's your name?'' He said while sitting down and ordering some food.

The Traveling Wanderer

T
"I have no name, I am a and the Traveling Wanderer, but you can call me Traveler just to make things easier" he replied Hhe proceeded to do what @[member="Trux Ensis"] was doing, forgetting that he was still heavily bleeding. The Med-Pacj lyed unused on the table.

Trux Ensis

T
''Nice to meet you, traveler.'' he looked at the med-pack and said '' aren't you going to use it? I mean you are bleeding after all.'' @[member="The Traveling Wanderer"]

The Traveling Wanderer

T
"Oh yeah" The Traveling Wanderer "I forgot about that" he said as he administered the Med-Pack to himself @[member="Trux Ensis"]

Trux Ensis

T
Trux' meal arrived and he took off his helmet then looked at the Traveler. ''You do know how to use one of those, right?'' @[member="The Traveling Wanderer"]

Veino took a spot in the line at counter, casually listening in. What a peculiar man this Traveling Wanderer was. And how did someone not have a name? Was it some sort of spiritual quest of some sort? To gain a name? He actually had no idea. Not sure he cared enough to ask either. But, might as well. Rather boring being stuck here with nothing to do. He ordered something cheap that he didn't recognize and lifted it on a tray before taking a seat at a grimy table.

Talon

T
Talon walked into the diner and seated herself, it may be hard to believe but even Sith have to eat. She looked at the menu and ordered the cheapest meal there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom