Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do et! Do et nao! *Arnold voice*

Jsc

Disney's Princess
It feels like I give you shit all the time. When really, let's be honest. I think you are a fantastic innovator, question asker, status-quo pusher, character builder, and a natural leader among the human race.

Whatever happens? Don't let anybody stop you from achieving exactly what you want. :D

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Anja Aj'Rou"] Have more 'I'll sleep on it' days. Trust me. As a fellow 'Keyboard Warrior', this will improve your writing, (<--- Yes, your writing), by leaps and bounds. It will also save you from dozens of the mistakes that I myself have made in my career.

Sleep on it. :p

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Dredge"]

You just need to sleep more D-money. I swear you start every blog post with, "So, I've been awake and dehydrated for 72 hours, and this seemed like a good place to start the conversation..."

Go make your own feedback thread you llama! :p

[member="Jay Scott Clark"]

But sleep is for the weak!! And so are silly things like water!

I should make a feedback thread but only when the bandwagon ends. Can't have anyone think I follow trends

[member="Jay Scott Clark"]

Definitely. I go at it like a mongoose -- a sleep deprived mongoose. I realize I tend to be the first one to retort; it's a habit of having four older sisters who all think they're right and sadly sometimes I too tend to think I'm always right.

I hear the Mandalorians think you're smelly!

Also, pretty sure this is an April Fools joke since our Dear Leader has no faults. She's space pope!

Buuuuuuuuuut if I was a heretic I'd say that you need to recruit more people that are as crazy as you to keep up with your activity, because you are karking insane when it comes to recruitment and activity, and you need some help :p Also, I find that you have a penchant for leadership in your characters (the gall of it!), maybe some time you can try writing someone from the bottom of the food chain from the start?

I apologize Dear Leader, if you have done this and I have been blind to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom