Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[ Division ] Confederate Citizenry Index

cMZpAFZ.jpg

C I T I Z E N
I N D E X

FREEDOM | PROGRESS | PROSPERITY

Welcome to the Confederacy! We are honored that you have chosen the Southern Systems are your home to live, work, and play! To be added to our civilian roster, please post below with your selections.

OVERVIEW

Following the Confederate-Mandalorian Wars of recent history, the Viceroyalty unanimously decided to implement reforms regarding how it catered to its citizens. Previously, each planet autonomously kept track of their populations and reported back to the Capital. Now, civilians of the Confederacy are globally registered as one of three classes: Citizen, Resident, and Refugee.

CITIZENS are natural-born or immigrated civilians of Confederate space. These individuals are provided a Social Identification Card (S-ID) which enables unrestricted travel throughout Confederate space and access to each planet's social and health systems. Citizens have the right to take part in national elections, join any state-sponsored division, and can freely travel throughout allied territories!

RESIDENTS are civilians who are permitted to reside within Confederate space. Residents are granted a Visa which grants similar travel freedoms throughout Confederate space as a Civilian, but they are not automatically granted the unrestricted travel rights through allied territories.

REFUGEES are individuals who had fled into Confederate space in light of warfare or other calamities. Refugees reside within designated centers - typically Monastery or Geonosis. Refugees are largely undocumented, and therefore do not have unrestricted travel rights throughout Confederate or allied territories.

blackw.png

ROSTER

CITIZENS

[member="Colin Hartman"]
[member="Visanj T'shkali"]
[member="Jorik Valnora"]

[member="Karlie Lynn Destat"]

RESIDENTS

---
---
---

REFUGEES

---
---
---

blackw.png

Karlie Lynn Destat

Conspiracy Theorist and Investigator (IBI)
Yes...but reluctantly, [member="Alden Akaran"]
I... I'm silently protesting the categorizing of free individuals. -_-

Oh, the category...right. :huh:
*looks over the options*

Uhm..citizen I guess. Have to blend in with the privileged.
Sigh...it's the ol' if you can't beat them, hide among them. :p

Karlie Lynn Destat

Conspiracy Theorist and Investigator (IBI)
Thank you, [member="Alden Akaran"]. :)

And I like the fact that my name on the list is in smaller font compared to the others. It's purrrrfect. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom