Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Division-Class "Barrage" Assault Cruiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karsh Lithern

The Living Mutation
jbpLrDDnWD76jh.jpg

Img src: http://garretaj.deviantart.com/
REAR VIEW CONCEPT:
jbli9nM1mgvq9f.jpg

HARPOON CONCEPT:
865_max.jpg

HANGAR BAY CONCEPT
jbcCaG5OnqUVl.jpg

NOTE: This is my first ship, so if it's a complete waste, please help me figure out what I need to do.

INTENT: To create a heavy gunship with high functionality while using minimum forces to run it.

DEVELOPMENT THREAD: I do believe one isn't mandatory, but there will be one to encompass this ship and all the ones I am going to be posting.

MANUFACTURER: Tenloss Corporation (Owned by Popo the Hutt)

MODEL: Division-Class Assault Cruiser

AFFILIATION: Neutral

MODULARITY: Has areas set aside for an AI system made with special order (working on dev thread for this, so this isn't a full feature yet), other standard upgrades that captains can choose to put on.

PRODUCTION: Made to order

MATERIALS: Durasteel, glasteel

DESCRIPTION: The Barrage is a heavily fortified, compact, multi-use ship. Every single weapon on board is concealable and when deployed offer immense fire power Though a powerhouse of weaponry, the ship has slow fire times, a 30 second cool down is required between missile launches, the harpoon is one time use, then must go back down for manual reloading, and the huge laser cannons have a bit of a process for reloading. Another thing the ship doesn't have going for it is the hangar size. Capable of holding only two land speeders, two small assault fighters, and one larger, heavily armored ship. The ship is also compact, making the amount of people required to keep the thing up and running throughout the galaxy. But with this, there is a decrease in the amount of armaments, hence why each one is extremely powerful in itself.

CLASSIFICATION: Cruiser

ROLE: Heavy assault ship

HEIGHT: 175 meters

WIDTH: 200 meters

LENGTH: 500 meters

POWER CORE GENERATOR/REACTOR: Solar Ionization Reactor

HYPERDRIVE:
Standard: 1
Backup: 12

CREW:

Minimum: 150
Optimum: 340

ARMAMENT:
5 double heavy laser cannons. (Around the main body)
6 missile pods with 30 second cool down time and ammo per pod single fire. (Front tip) (15 ammo per pod)
1 retractable armor piercing laser guided harpoon with short range of fire. (Front top tip on the top)
2 retractable ion cannons. (To disable electronics in smaller ships) (located just below command deck to the right and left)

HANGER: (Blue circle left hand side near center of picture)

15 small starfighters
6 Land speeders
4 large starfighters

DRONE HANGAR: (Automated hanger under the missile pod area on the tip of the ship)
393e5856929339a4b133facade240b77.png

300 Foreburst Swarm Drones

NON-COMBATIVE ATTACHMENTS:

High end medbay
Advance sensor away
Advanced targeting system
Long range communications array
Advanced navigational systems
Standard life support systems
Advanced shield generator system (2 generators.)
Minor detention cells
Luxury escape pods

PASSENGER CAPACITY: 75

CARGO CAPACITY: 8,000 metric tons

CONSUMABLES: 8 Months

SUBLIGHT SPEED AND MANEUVERABILITY: 5

@[member="Karsh Lithern"]

After much consideration, I'm afraid I'm going to have to deny this submission for the following reasons.

• This ship is attempting to be everything at once. It's attempting to be a luxury passenger ship, a medical ship, an assault ship, a carrier; it's just way too much to try and fit into one hull.
  • Drones are counted as single fighters, so the 300 drones is grossly over limit of even the largest carrier.
  • Harpoons aren't really a piece of tech used in starships. Tractor beams are much more efficient and widespread.
  • Ships designed for personal use must be less than 400 meters in length.
There's just too much going on here. For the reasons stated above, this submission is denied. If you feel this judgement was done in malice or unfair, you can submit a request here, in the Second Chance thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom