Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Work In Progress div workshop

. . . priestess of ashla . . .

df9oq0y-f22f7990-8395-4662-b9e1-a9fc2b16de9c.png
​

QgNNHH2.png

NAMEKhyra
ALIASThe Blade of Ro
AGEEarly 20s
SPECIESHuman x Sith Pureblood
GENDERFemale
HEIGHT5'7" (170cm)
WEIGHTUnknown
ALLEGIANCEThe Sith Order
RANKSith Apprentice, Assassin
FORCE-SENSITIVEYes
THEMESONG...




  • P H Y S I C A L ‎ ‎ D E S C R I P T I O N
    ​
    . . .

  • P E R S O N A L I T Y ‎‎ A N D‎ ‎ B E L I E F S​

    . . .

  • S T R E N G T H S ‎‎ ‎&‎‎ ‎‎ W E A K N E S S E S​
    • STRENGTH, explanation.
    • INBETWEEN, explanation
    • Madness, explanation

  • I N V E N T O R Y​

    • Insert inventory

  • R E L A T I O N S H I P S
    ​

    Who are they?Relationship type?Dead or alive?
    NAMETYPEALIVE/DEAD

  • T H E ‎‎ ‎F O R C E​
    . . .

    Force PowerProficiency
    Force sense❤︎❤︎♡♡♡

    And when it comes down to the lightsaber combat forms:

    Lightsaber FormProficiency
    Shii-Cho (Form I)❤︎❤︎♡♡♡
    Makashi (Form II)♡♡♡♡♡
    Soresu (Form III)❤︎♡♡♡♡
    Ataru (Form IV)♡♡♡♡♡
    Shien/Djem So (Form V)♡♡♡♡♡
    Niman (Form VI)❤︎❤︎❤︎♡♡
    Juyo (Form VII)♡♡♡♡♡
    Jar'Kai❤︎❤︎❤︎♡♡





H I S T O R Y​

EARLY DAYS
. . .
JOURNEY TO KNIGHTHOOD
....



df9oq0y-f22f7990-8395-4662-b9e1-a9fc2b16de9c.png
​

Chapter One: ...


Title of the RPBrief synopsisRP partnerFinished?
Thread nameSynopsisRP PARTNEROngoing

df9oq0y-f22f7990-8395-4662-b9e1-a9fc2b16de9c.png
​

 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom