Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

District 11: Game Plan

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
I've been working out what I want to do with my district and I think I have my answer now. I will be transforming my planets into "The Industrial Technocratic Union of the Confederacy". I'm sure all of you just saw Technocratic and Union in the same sentence and saw where I was going and that you knew it all...well hush. Actually, unlike the Techno Union which was a collection of technology firms and not a nation, I am using a style of government untested by the real world.

A Technocracy is a government theory in which leaders are chosen based on their skill and expertise in certain fields. The most fantastic doctor available with great management skills will be put in charge of national medical research, the best industrialist will be put in charge of manufacturing and so on. This will be achieved through a series of threads I like to call "Medon's Epic Saga of Awesomeness" and you are all invited! At first it will be some political talks and then preparation to move into the new governmental system. Following all of that we will have a thread or two of rebellious terrorism and wrapped up with the ceremony that officially signs the Techno Union into existence.

From there starts the process of actually morphing the district into an industrialist powerhouse that can crank out damn near anything we will ever need. Most of that will be political in nature with a few dev threads for factories here and there. Eventually I will create a company called "Union National Industries" which will be a state owned company that incorporates all the industrial infrastructure of my district into one powerhouse that creates ships, droids, vehicles and weapons and many other things (civilian and military) for the CIS.

Here is the shortened version of what I plan to do with my planets

Adarlon - The planet is known for luxury items, household devices and raw materials. It is also home to one of the Sanctuaries of the Templars. This is good news for the Templars since their in the heart of what will be the primary civilian goods producer of the Techno Union. I plan on repairing any damage to the factories on the planet and beginning humanitarian aid to all those displaced by battles on the planet and brought to poverty by the Darkness. The luxury goods and household appliances market will be a main priority to produce wealth and that means that the Templar sanctuary here is also going to be the most luxurious of all. We also have to look at the fact that Adarlon is going to be the location of a flashpoint if Omega Pyre decides to get hostile. That means I will also need to focus highly on defensive properties of the planet and I plan to do that by making it a fortress world of sorts. Adarlon will be covered in defensive batteries and orbited by satellites meant for early warning and defense. The mountains make for great defensive positions and perhaps a NORAD style base is in order. Finally, it has raw materials so mining will also be addressed.

Utapau - It has ships and that is exactly what I plan to concentrate on with Utapau. The shipyards here will be upgraded and made to create any size ship we will ever need. Mining operations will also be a huge point of interest so that will be addressed greatly on this planet. Water is also a major export and I plan on creating a major operation here that centers around massive distributions of water to other CIS planets as well as creating stockpiles of artificial agriculture and water reserves in the event that the 11th district is cut off from supplies from the rest of the CIS.

Svivren - Droids baby...droids. Well that is only one part of what I will be building on Svivren as it will serve as the second fortress world in the 11th district. Droid production will be sky rocketed and additional factories will be built for production of land vehicles, weapons and armor for the CIS. Civilian electronics will also be made here in high quantity as well as military computers. It will also serve as the main distribution and trading hub of the 11th District which means almost everything coming in and out of the District will pass through Svivern. Since it will be such an important trading post and military production center, it will require a heavy defense and multiple measures in security. I plan on playing out high tech security upgrades and military defense set ups across the planet.

Alzoc III - Well there isn't a whole lot to do on Alzoc but mine and mind before doing more mining. We will keep industry down, in respect to the natives, but will increase Mining and attempt to get the old Imperial mining facilities up again. We will try and start a small vocabulator factory on the planet. I'm thinking of establishing a pro-peace naturalist organization on the planet that will allow the native Talzs to assist the CIS in their humanitarian operations.

I'm sure more will come to mind but if you have comments, suggestion and such please lay them out here! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom