Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Distress signal

@[member="Captain Larraq"]
Milo cursed himself for rushing things.
He decided that the best course of action right now was to stare intently at the man. Of course he'd take the offer, being part of something, anything would make him happy.
He sat there focusing for a while on the keys on the comm. "I will... take.. this contract so..... long as.... all.... orders... come from... you..." Milo Tried to give the man a stern look but was unsure if it made it across the species barrier. " All is... moot.... if... I cannot be.... how to say.... fixed." working to keep his focus as he used all his command of the force to push the buttons that his broken hand could not. " And before.... I .... consent to ....anything... I need to know.... who I owe...my debt... to."

Milo just sat there sideways in his chair waiting, never blinking, for the man to respond.

@[member="Milo Osbron"]

"My name is Rygel Larraq. And your debt will be owed to Mandal Hypernautics." Larraq said as he looked down at the small, furred non-human. "If you're going to be a part of this, you will follow the orders of anyone I place over you. Their orders are my orders."

Pausing a moment to look him over one last time, Larraq finished with "Welcome to the Mandalorians." before making his way to the front of the shuttle and ordering his pilot to continue with their original course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom