Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply Distant Lands | Ukatis

Ukatis
Tags: Persephone Dashiell Persephone Dashiell

5GKFNrC.png

"I appreciate that," Phobos noted with a soft smile. "Some individuals can just be... superstitious. I'd rather not bring people unease."

Not that she could help it. Its just how she was, but if anyone would try to fixate on a detail they couldn't change for the comfort of others, it would certainly be her. The young woman relaxed a little, less stiff now that she wasn't so worried about keeping the top of her head covered up. It was certainly a liberating thing after spending the festival covering herself up.

"I don't think I'd like being a model," the Ashspawn chuckled gently. "It's far too showey, and I'm afraid I can hardly sit still to save my life. I believe I'll keep to myself. I would want to become famous for more than just sitting and looking pretty anyways. I'd much rather tell stories."

A melodic epic, a song in the stile of the folk tales of old. That she would very much like to become known for instead. It certainly felt more special than having a pleasing face.

For a moment, a sense of deja vu washed over her. Had she been here before?

"Do you have a dream, Miss Persephone?"

UKATIS

Superstitious? Persephone arced an eyebrow at that. There were a lot of weird folks in the 'verse and a lot of superstitions. Couldn't please everyone in her opinion.

"Keep'ta yourself? Like a hermit tellin' stories? Folks comin' far and wide to hear 'em? I suppose that could be interestin'. Although...dontcha gotta live a little in order to tell stories? Can't go runnin' off now and not see a few things before holin' yourself up somewhere. Suppose I can visit, so longs as you ain't going to make me go on some spirital journey to do so."

Seemed like an interesting prospect ; hide away and tell stories in riddles to those who come to visit. Also seemed lonely. Who was she to judge? Couldn't tell others how to live their lives.

"Dream? 'Suppose so. Fashion powerhouse. Designs, fabrics, stores...the whole bit."

Slender shoulders shrugged.

"Ain't nothin' special."

Apologies, I thought I replied to this days ago. face palm

Phobos Phobos

Ukatis
Tags: Persephone Dashiell Persephone Dashiell

5GKFNrC.png

Although...dontcha gotta live a little in order to tell stories?

"There's more than one way to live a little," Phobos remarked with a gentle laugh. "I'm learning in my own way."

It was just something that would take her time, she reasoned. Persephone talked a little bit about her dreams. They weren't anything like Phobos' dreams at all, but it was touching nonetheless. Dreams were a very important thing. It was the driving force that pushed people, culture, civilizations...

"A dream is an important thing," she stated. "No matter how unique or plain. Every person needs a spark to move them. Even if you don't believe it's special... hold onto it. It will carry you to new lands one day."

Phobos stood, brushing off her dress and the large cloak she wore over it.

"I should be off now. My ride is sure to be on a tight schedual... but it was a pleasure to have met you, Miss Persephone," the Ashspawn offered a small smile. "I hope the winds favor our paths to cross again."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom