Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Disgrace, Drinks and Sharpening Shiiinks

It'd been a good while since I'd been anywhere near relaxed. Though to be fair most Jedi wouldn't be found in a bar either... there was a Farghul at the bar making drinks. He seemed enthused based on his humming and shaking of things at the bar. Sitting in a corner booth near the bar I watched the other patrons with a glass of bourbon on the corner of my table... one of my swords lay on the table and smoothly and discreetly I pulled it free of the sheathe and pulled a rhyolite stone to begin honing the blade.

Closing my eyes I listened, and sharpened the blade. "That's one to stay away from, she has a knack for dropping bodies." Shhhhnk... the sound of my blade against the stone was peace... There is no emotion there is peace..... I remembered the words from Master Rasu. "Why is she allowed to carry sabers then Master?" The Master was right though I'd dropped more bodies than most Jedi ever would...Shhhnk. Another pass over the rhyolite stone. Looking towards the padawan I said "Every life matters youngling, most of the lives I've taken have been during war, all that have been taken have not happened lightly."

Shhhhhnk. Another stroke against the rhyolite stone as I finished sharpening the blade and re-sheathed it. Glancing towards the Master I said "One should keep an open mind when they have unbloodied hands. It's easy to sit in judgment having not had to do what I have yourself." Sipping my drink I watched the Knight and Padawan leave and met the gaze of the bartender....

[member="Trelock Relon"]

Grabbing another bottle I roll it across my knuckles pouring in a timed amount. Followed by some citrus, ice , and a light stir of fruit ,the flavors are poured into the glasses as I keep tempo with the music. Was busy tonight. A small party of travelers came in to say their goodbyes. Luckily it seems they were construction workers that worked on many of the corporate buildings on Tripple 0. Seems I may have an entry lead on this e-corp building after all.

Over to my left sits a female Jedi night, another pair of the unruly kind leaving. The younger one, presumably the padawan seemed lost in thought. Having picked up what they heard, it seems shes worth watching. I really don't need any bloodshed in this bar. I've already had my nightly tussle I had to break up tonight, but trying to stop a jedi is just... a drag. Not to mention a drain on our bleach. Handing the drink to the patron at the bar I sit back and polish the drying glasses. Is she waiting for someone...?

~@Celiana~

I wasn't one to interfere with another's mind. Not unless the need was absolute and even then I tried getting by with another option....I had however opened myself to The Force and I did feel a sort of....curiosity about me. I also felt determination from the same source. The bartender.... though I remembered his presence.... Ahhhh yes, Nar Shadaa when I'd presented blades to Andorreth.....Interesting to find him in yet another bar though...

There was also a....hunger in the air...Almost as if something or someone was on the hunt. Though this was Coruscant and plenty of bounties were available. I wondered if the bartender was still on the run.... If so that could be...complicated. I'd hate to make a mess of things in the pub... Meeting his gaze I walked over to the bar and downed the rest of my drink. Hooking my sheathe back onto my belt I took a seat at the bar. "Something I can help you with Mr....?" Odds were he'd known I'd caught his gaze and he seemed...too clean in his movements, too rehearsed. Practiced skill at blending in.... The hungry feeling was closer more insistent too. Hopefully nobody would crash into the bar I had a feeling this Fargul and I would need to have a chat...

[member="Trelock Relon"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom