Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion: Phantom Corps...United!

As I have been browsing the canon armada of the canon Confederacy in hopes of reviving "iconic" vessels for our modern usage, a thought popped into my head about the Phantom Corps. Each faction has something iconic that identifies its militant personnel. The Empire has it's Stormtroopers who, at a glance at their armor, are immediately identified as members of the Imperial Army. The same goes for the Republic's Venator-esque ships, and the Imperial Navy's Star Destroyers. At the end of the day, there are a number of iconic traits which define the largest military entities on the site.

And it's time that we had something iconic as well.

I'd like to restructure, unite, and make an icon of our Phantom Corps. And to this end I have a proposal to make to you all. Let us unite in the form of our avatars, titles, and signature bars. Let us adopt similar appearances so that we, at a glance, can be identified as members of the Confederacy's Phantom Corps! A discussion on Skype took place regarding what sort of iconic appearance we should go after, and the end result was this:

Z3ArROh.png

It is my humble request that we unite in the form of our avatars by choosing images which hail from the following; with any colored/glowing visors colored green (and if you are unable to Photoshop, I will happily do so for you!):
  • Splinter Cell series
  • Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
  • Metal Gear Series
  • Watch Dogs
  • Deus Ex
  • Killzone (Helghast Soldiers)
  • (Or anything of this flavor)

Furthermore, I request that, above our avatars in the title section, that our rank and unit be displayed. This would consist of, for the Phantoms: "Phantom Corps - 117th Tactical Legion"

Your thoughts, whether it be for or against, are highly appreciated and I would love to hear your opinion on this matter. This is, by no means, mandatory; but simply a request to unify via appearance. Thank you all for hearing me out!

@[member="Praxis"], @[member="T:N1:LDR"], @[member="Sonja Mercier"], @[member="The Dark Templar"], @[member="Aedan Miles"], @[member="Shorurra"], @[member="Veret Jun"], @[member="Coop"], @[member="Olidiv Kenu"], @[member="Mehrk Gorbi"], @[member="Squr Tyson"], @Nocturno, @Lucious Montross, @[member="Korbin Edron"], @[member="Dharma Vessia"], @[member="Daxton Bane"], @[member="Swava Denko"], @Darth Solrune, @[member="Feena Mason"], @[member="Aluk Magar"], @[member="Kara Avoyos"], @[member="Seth Lockheart"], @[member="Sotir"], @[member="Vorhi Alestrani"], @[member="Subject 13"], @[member="Oron"], @[member="Myra Subach"], @[member="Alli Wren"], @[member="Pandeima"], @[member="Commander Black"], @Crexis Vandan, @[member="Elrax Mothris"], @[member="Farran Coiro"], @[member="Errol Ackeron"], @[member="Ember Rekali"], @Ganon Steelfist, @Jacen Peterson, @[member="Jalaak Ranaz"], @[member="James Moriarty"], @[member="Kataphrak"], @[member="Mose Wildrup"], @[member="Ksayral Zekaidos"], @Marsaun Timbago, @Mason Comachi, @[member="Montag Card"], @[member="Nero"], @[member="OBD-001"], @[member="Pollux Ojedrian"], @[member="Rave"], @[member="Sasha Santhe"], @[member="Siara Kai"], @[member="Vladimir Tedesky"], @[member="Voracen Raiz"], @Wiklea Ve'nar, @Xander Cobal, @[member="Xhal Taleed"], @[member="Zev Stargo"], @[member="The Forecaster"], @[member="Xardus Folidaar"], @[member="Flynn Blackheart"], @[member="Sophia Walsh"], @[member="Eddie"], @[member="Sonja Mercier"].

I am cool with this but I don't know where to find an avatar to match Daxton which fits the creteria. Do you have an edited cobra commander pic I can use as my avatar?

The universal avatar theme is geared towards the Phantoms, though I tagged everyone so that they can put in their two cents in support or opposition of this notion. @[member="Daxton Bane"].

Can I ask if you can change my avatar so its eyes are glowing in support to the cause. Also is it possible to alter my blades so its red and blue not just white?

@[member="Xardus Folidaar"]; Once more, this topic is geared towards members of the Phantoms.

@[member="Daxton Bane"];
w6crdse.png
pPmPuxS.png
Did a 200x200 Avatar Crop, and a Full like the one you have right now. If you want anything adjusted on them, let me know!

Vendir

לוֹחֶם מְפַקֵד
Oh sweet now I just remembered to make a Helghast guy... Don't know what faction he will be with though...
And wait does that mean I have to change my avatar?

You a Phantom?

*eyes armor* I dunno...Bluejay's pretty attached to her armor. Being cobbled together from that of her dead sisters. Memories and all that...

I can almost definitely fix the visor though.

Vendir

לוֹחֶם מְפַקֵד
@[member="T:N1:LDR"] you can do the visor for me? Thank you! (I could do it but I don't have access to a computer right now)(iPad)

looks like I will have to break out my armor and set the eyes to green now.

Or I'll just change my eyes to green.

I think I'll take the latter. Genesis, if you could please?

@T:N1:LDR; By no means am I asking you to abandon your armor! I'm simply suggesting a uniformity of avatars. Your armor will always be your armor, and this request is simply optional. You do not have to comply if you do not desire to do so.

@Vendir; It is simply a request of mine, nothing more. You do not have to if you do not want to. If you have a Helghast image that you would like to use, and require adjustments, simply link the image in this topic and I'll get right on it.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]; While this request is geared towards the Phantoms, I'll happily edit your avatar's eyes to be green. Would you like them glowing or no?

Vendir said:
Oh sweet now I just remembered to make a Helghast guy... Don't know what faction he will be with though...
And wait does that mean I have to change my avatar?
I meant my visor. xD But yeah, I can help you too if you need it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom