Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussing the New Order

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
I wanted to talk a little bit about what the New Order will be like and what we will bring to the table. Feel free to put in suggestions or discuss the merits of so many different Sith factions on the board below!

Now, I noticed that in the Sith Empire that there wasn't much incentive to play a non-force user. I mean, there aren't a massive amount of NFUs on the board in the first place but I want the New Order to be much more NFU friendly that TSE ever was. For starters, I have made it so that Moffs can now rule over planets as governors just like the Sith can and Grand Moffs can be appointed to the Conclave of Shadows. Now, what does that mean exactly? In short, the Conclave of shadows is the New Order's version of Sector Lords and so that means NFUs can now rule over Sectors of Sith space!

I am currently trying to think of ways to better help NFUs fit in, so any suggestions you have will be heard a noted!

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
Well I would say make counter-part of the Senate but the Senate hasn't exactly worked out in the end :p

How about a bounty-hunting section?

We could have something akin to an Imperial Parliament that is just there for legislative and judicial meetings. Executive deals can be done by the Moffs and the other high ranking administrative and military officials.

Other Space Kaiden

@[member="HK-36"]

Like a bounty hunters guild perhaps? Except for exclusive work with the New Order?

@[member="Darth Vornskr"]

That's not a bad idea if we could get it structured properly

I keep saying this but, too many chiefs not enough Indians. The sith as a whole need to collectively take a step back and say "Hmmm maybe if we work together, we won't get destroyed! Genius!!"

Other Space Kaiden

@[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"]

In all honesty this is I would like the New Order to turn into. Something that brings Sith and NFUs alike together in a collaborative effort to bring havoc to our enemies. I want this to come about in an IC fashion that does not hold any characters back from joining up.

HK-36

@[member="Darth Vulcanus"]
Yep, previous Sith had that, Protectorate had it for a while too and I really liked it so that was part of the reason why I made the Guild. It will let you to put out more jobs offers, offers somebody will take, hopefully, and it will attract more attention to your faction.

I think it's going to take a real awesome leader for everyone to rally back under one banner, until then the sith won't really be threat since they are all fighting each other

Other Space Kaiden

@[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"]

We shall see what happens my friend!

@[member="HK-36"]

I like this idea actually, I think I might whip something up!

Here is the new description of the New Order to let ya'll know what we are about

Reborn from the ashes of the Old Sith Empire, the New Order has risen.

The New Order, reinstated by Darth Vulcanus, seeks to bring order to the chaos that has engulfed the galaxy. Those who fight in the New Order do not fight solely for power, instead they fight to end the chaos that is brought about by the war between light and dark. They conquer in hopes of bringing about a balanced and tamed society in which they can rule for an eternity.

I want everyone who joins up with us to say "wow, this faction is awesome" and then never lose that mindset. I want to evolve to meet the needs and wants of everyone who joins and offer a great story in the process. I'd love to cut out OOC drama completely but I think we all know that is near impossible.

HK-36

If you want me to pm you the template for bounty submissions we use in the Guild and few examples of canon bounty amounts, so you would have some reference to look at, let me know.

HK-36

Alright, I sent it, other than that I don't really have much to add to it, Sith, Professional Army and Navy, something for Politics, Bounty Hunting, that should cover pretty much most kinds of characters that can get involved with a Major Faction. I would say also think about adding Mercs and maybe Pirates into there but that would slightly go against the idea of bringing order into chaos, especially the pirate part :p

But most things you should be able to figure out and adjust as you go, some parts will work out, some parts won't and you'll have to get rid of them or have them replaced.

I have returned from my martini-sipping on Dagobah. Maybe we could set up some research facilities that are dedicated to unified science, instead of just having one Sith alchemist or sorceror making and hording most of our stuff?

Olom Grihk said:
I have returned from my martini-sipping on Dagobah. Maybe we could set up some research facilities that are dedicated to unified science, instead of just having one Sith alchemist or sorceror making and hording most of our stuff?
I was thinking of something along these lines, I like it.

How about create some sort of strategic position for Moffs, a war council or something? Allow Moffs and Grand Moffs to actively participate in war strategy. Make it like it was in SWTOR--the NFU military command structure does most of the strategizing, while the Sith provide oversight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom