Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discord help

I am experiencing problems with Discord and hoping to seek help from you guys. I am trying to run it over my ipad which is mostly how I get online now. My wifi connection is mostly stable considering I am located in the Philippines. I plan to do a complete reinstall and hopefully get it to work, because i keep gettig connection errors.

So to this end, I need to ask a few questions.

Which site has the current and updated version of Discord? If I install it and encounter tech problems is there a site or forum I can browse which might hold the answer? Any responses would be appreciated. Thanks.

Which site has the current and updated version of Discord?

The App Store should always have the most up to date version for the iPad, and the Discord website should always have the most up to date version for PC.

If I install it and encounter tech problems is there a site or forum I can browse which might hold the answer?

/r/DiscordApp might be a good place to start, if you aren't willing to contact customer service. The developers hang out around there, and you're almost guarenteed to get a response from someone at Quality Assurance.

[member="Daxton Bane"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom