Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discipline (Animus Malgus)

He had impressive persistence, that much she had to give him. Even when facing a Force Choke he was able to put up a fight. She had to let go of him in order to address the blade thrown at her. Bringing both hands to her sabre for once, she swung it with power to knock the projectile blade aside. However, before she could snatch it out of his telekinetic grasp, he had a hold on it again. This time, a wave of Force Energy was what faced her. Not a push, but a cut that roared through the air. She had seen similar things done by her master, only with far more refinement and effect. Animus' Bladestorm was sloppy in comparison.

Returning to a one-handed grip on her sabre, Darth Ophidia bounced, pivoted and jumped into a graceful butterfly kick to soar just inches over the wave. As she landed and pivoted to face [member="Animus Malgus"] once more, she brought her hands down in a diagonal swiping-motion. Just as her hands moved, she created a pull of the Force to smash her apprentice into the ground. Then, whether or not it was successful, she would release an immense torrent of lightning from both hands. It carried all her anger, her determination, her hatred for her apprentice's weakness. As the lightning tore through the air between them, it threw dust and sand aside. Her mouth twisted into a roar as the lightning crackled. It was like thunder following the lightning strike.

After Animus' Initial Swing and the energy was blasted from his saber Animus' eyes began to blur, everything he had done up to this point was the very best of his abilities, he had used every skill he had learned up to this point. He head and breathe panted and his body stiffened to move as he met the charge again he attacked, he attacked until his body could not let him, it was then a smash of energy and force crushed him to the ground with massive fury and damnation. The fight was over much before that, but in the smash against the floor which he was not able to react, his stamina was spent. He felt again the Blast force of rage and lightning, confused his nerves and battered his body with pain, yet he did not scream... he had no strength to. He stood there enduring the Torture of the Lightning for what seemed like an eternity until his body smelled of Scorched sinew. and his every sense was in indescribable pain.

One hand twitched, turning slowly into a fist.. after a while... a shoulder raised from the pile that he landed in, the his head. "I... cannot surrender..." it was a whisper only heard by the wind that blew upon the hills of Iridonia like intangible rivers. His voice fading,as his hand looked for his lightsaber. He wanted to fight. But he was done fighting. He could not. coughing blood from his mouth and internal damage as well as an array of lightsaber blows. Animus... was that pile of rubble and ash... was was moving.

[member="Darth Ophidia"]

As her apprentice lay smoking and stirring on the sandy stone, Darth Ophidia walked over. Her sabre hummed in her right hand and her red eyes watched [member="Animus Malgus"] intently. Sweat soaked her clothes, and her breath was heavy. Blood streamed down the back of her head and she was quite sure one of her ribs had cracked, yet she stood tall. Ophidia stretched out her left hand towards her apprentice's sabre, called it to her and caught it in her stride. With a sabre in each hand, she circled until she stood at the head-end of her apprentice, looking down at him. Somewhere deeper in her soul, deeper than she allowed anyone to see, she found pity for the beaten fighter at her feet.

"Do you see now, Animus? I don't want your surrender; I want your loyalty. I chose you as my apprentice, did I not? And here I stand before you."

The two sabres extinguished, but she kept them in her hands so he could not use them for another last ditch attempt. His would be returned when he was back on the right path.

"Peace is a lie, there is only Passion."

From there on, the air was filled with the sound of a landing craft as the medical crew Darth Ophidia had requested before their duel, finally landed. Closing in cautiously, they would put Animus on a stretcher and sedate him if they had to. He would be fixed up and made as good as new. She watched as he was carried away and when the craft took off, she returned to the scenic view of the Iridonian deserts. Fixing her hands at the back of her hip, she closed her eyes once more in meditation. The Aspect of Death had plans for her apprentice, plans for the Sin of Pride.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom