Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Disciples of Twilight: Cirque du soleil ships

Spencer Jacobs said:
Change for Minor Factions owning ships:
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY

OLD:

Minor factions can only have unique, PC captained ships between 401-1000m

NEW:

A minor faction may have a number of ships between 400 and 1000 m equal to its number of unique** members. If an excessive number of ships are reported, RPJs may decide on a reasonable amount based on active membership*

* At check in if they fail to maintain the active membership the size of the ships they have is reduced.
** Unique writers: The single account that would be in control of other characters/alts. If Timmy writes 3 characters in the Faction of Wonderland, he only counts as one and not three.
According to the above we can have 4000 meters of ships and 5000 if Tahira checks in. I think that is waaaaay more than we could ever need but I made me think, and I was talking to Kass about it, what DO we need and what should we go with?

So, my first thought was the Action VI but Kass pointed out it was not much good if we did have to fight someone and it's slower. Then I thought ya know I bet 5 heads are better than two lets get everyone's ideas. So here is the question. How much do we need for our band of vigilante forcers and what kind.

[member="Cira"] [member="Marakai Al'Orren"] [member="Selinica Miriya Cailis"] [member="Tahira Solo"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom