Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Disaster Relief

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

"I guess I did help a bit? But it was all you who got the connection back. Just because I can show people the colors doesn't mean they can reach out and touch them. Yeah." Iris nodded, a happier sort of smile forming on her lips as she sat up a bit straighter. "I just showed you a path, you're the one who chose to walk it. So don't underestimate your own strength."

Amani teasingly rolled her eyes, "Jeeeez, you sound like me when I was a padawan. Only if you don't underestimate yours. At best it would've taken me a lot longer to actually find that path on my own."

She offered a hand out to Iris, "Let's call it a team effort, then. Can't have one step without the other."

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

Team effort. Yeah, that sounded better. Iris nodded once, her grin widening all over again. "Alright. Then.. No more underestimating ourselves, yeah. I can agree to that." The younger woman turned back to the food. Eating happily with Amani Serys Amani Serys until they were both satisfied. Then went about cleaning up. "I do have to keep moving, though. Heh, I probably stayed here a little too long, just, people needed help."

Iris was still all smiles as she put away the cutlery into their cases. "So.. This is probably goodbye, for now?"

Amani nodded, her grin mirroring Iris's as they came to a consensus. Maybe she had picked up a bit of wisdom over the years after all. Or, at least self-awareness. The thought of having to step into a teacher role any time soon was enough to keep her from getting too overconfident.

She was still finishing her last bit of food when she gave Iris the go-ahead to wrap things up, and it wasn't until the latter commented on the wider circumstances that Amani remembered why she was on Jabiim in the first place, "Oop - Uh, yeah, for that matter I should really get back to camp and help sort things out." She choked on her last bit of food, then laughed it off.

Amani stood up, helped clean whatever was left, and gave Iris a nod, "Goodbye for now," She repeated with a smile, "You know how to reach me. Oh, and thanks for the food!" Once everything was good to go, Amani set off with a wave, back to the emergency shelter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom