Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dirty Deeds

He weaved in and out of the crowds of people pushing against him. It was clear that there was some sort of market going on because the main square was packet with all sorts of creatures and droids. Hunter, however was not interested in anything they had to sell. He was sent to Coruscant for a reason. His job was to make alliance with some risky dealers which lived under the street of the city in order for a trade to take place.

He was looking for a certain bar but he had no clue where it was. His eyes trailed over every neon sign that he could see but none of them read 'Tusken Oasis'. He eventually made his way into the Crimson Corridor and he could spot the door. However there was a guard standing and asking for tickets. He hadn't got one so he was going to have to sweet talk his way in. Hunter walked up to the guard and lent of the door frame and said "That a new jacket? Looks hella good on you". The guard frowned as he pushed Hunter away from the door and said. "Got a ticket? If not scram" He spat.

Hunter cursed under his breath as he turned his back on the place and started to walk away. Once the guard had lost interest he ducked behind a pair of droids handing over tickets and as soon as the door was open he shot in. Once inside he smirked and straightened his jacket before beginning his search for the dealers.

Harley Fenstermacher

remeber it's not personal, just buiness
When you had an open market policy, and where willing to sell to almost anyone, a well clouded market being run in a public places was always a good place to find new customers. Sure Harley's company could not cater to the less wealthy, being primarily vehicles in the thousands of credits, but it at least spread news around, and what better place to do it the Coruscant.

After all is the Coruscant First movement got into power then the Echani would get quite the political boots seeing the back stage dealings the political head had with one another. So getting known among the people would be good, people always trusted a face they had seen before, unfortunately there had not bee a whole lot of customers today, and those that did buy something usually went after the sub systems only.

"Hmmm, perhaps I should consider reaching out into the civilians market, ah I know Harley's Civil Service Solutions... HCSS, a new market opening up each day", the COE said talking to themselves while walking back stage to the current display that was up. The current third staff out the front leading customers around the current goods, most being the hover craft, tracked vehicles and sub systems.

[member="Hunter Alden"]

Hunter had been hired by some organistation who were planning to take down some planet but that was all the information he had received. He may look like the bad guy but honestly who are the good guys any more? He shook the thought away as he walked over to the main bar and ordered a whiskey. He tipped the man before picking up his drink and downing it in one. He shook the bitterness away and looked around. He noticed a few people going around the back of the stage and he grinned.

He pushed past multiple people as he slid behind the stage and looked around him. Wow these people really did mean business. They even had a display. Looking around what was on offer he doubted he was going to have enough credits to buy one of their products let alone 10. He looked around for anyone important and spotted some. He walked towards them and said: "I'm interested in buying some of your stock".

[member="Harley"] Fenstermacher

Harley Fenstermacher

Harley was looking at a data pad when the newcommer arrvived, interested in made him seek out the most important looking person around instead of an actual customer server, but no matter, not like much else was going on. Placing down the Data pad Harley's silver gaze looked over the man, gruff with sigh of wear and tear, but not overly worn out, despite that limp in the let, something that did not take Echani perception to see. From that it did not take much to figure out this person was a merc of some sort, always good customers, if they knew a decent amount of business, quite a few did not unfortunately.

"Well what may I ask are you looking for, somthing ground, air, or just a simple sub systems... oh a new market, cosmetics, maybe speeder steroes... ah I'm getting off track again". *Ahem* "The name is Harley Fenstermacher, ower of H&Co Logistics Incorporated, for space faring and ground combat needs, but you can just call me Lus, easier on the tongue that way, so what can I interest you in"?

[member="Hunter Alden"]

Hunter listened to the man talk for a while before having to think about what he was hired to purchase again. "Well I will be needing around 5 Planetary Interceptors all of which have FEF-1-Energy Shields on them." He said just about getting he order right. He looked around noticing a lack of people even though these guys seemed to be quite big in the ship making business there were not many customers to be seen.

He suck his hands into his jacket pockets as he tried to calculate all this was going to cost and he planned to attempt to do a little haggling here and there to get a lower price. The organisation had told him they would wire the money directly to H&C Logistics Incorporated but in order to be under the radar about the whole thing he was to deliver all ships by hand.

Harley Fenstermacher

Harley was more expecting some question about the company dealings but the man went about ordering fighter straight off the bat, not a bad pruches, just a little surprising. "So 5 NH-VT all with energy shielding, can do, but they can also come with the ZI K444 general prupose starfighter shield generator, or are you specifically looking for anti blaster protection"? If it was for a security company probably so, more criminal mainly using blasters over slug throwers due to their cheap nature and plentiful ammunition.

"Will you be making the payment up front, installments or a direct transfer from an account"? the latter seem more ideal, not everyone simply carried around 450,000 credits with them each day, well not mercs. Considering what he was asking for Harley kind of assumed he was working for some larger corporations, more just a messenger boy then anything else.

[member="Hunter Alden"]

"I believe just the energy shielding will do" He said with a short nod. He wouldn't want to get something different than what he had ordered. He waited for the man to finish talking before thinking. "I think a direct wired transfer of credits shall take place" He said. Wow that was alot of credits and he didn't want to risk with haggling so he just stayed quiet. This job was worth alot and he couldn't not afford to go wrong.

He was currently still paying off his ship as he had recently bought it. After this deal he was going to have to check the ships were alright and in good condition before reporting back and collecting his reward. Simple right? Oh god did he hope so.

Harley Fenstermacher

"Sure thing as you said" he replied finalizing the order, "and direct transfer, sure thing", a direct transfer of 475000 credits straight into the companies back account, a nice tidy sum, perhaps he should have given 5000 off for bulk buying. After all some part of the cost went to transportation, and bulk purchases could always use the same shipping units meaning it did not cost much extra.

"Perhaps I could interest you in a small inspection of the ships before you leave, maybe go on a test flight and all, free of charge"? The NH-VT was a two seater, and Harley had get to fly in one yet, but only if the um... customer? he did not know their name as of yet, wanted to.

[member="Hunter Alden"]

Hunter nodded as the man seemed to put the order through. When he mentioned an inspection he nodded and said "That would be great, I was going to ask about that" He said.

"When and where will the ships be ready?" He asked. He was not sure when he was meant to have the ships delivered but he was going to have to send a transmission soon to say he had successfully got the ships and all they had to do now was transfer the sum of credits into the companies bank.

Harley Fenstermacher

"Well then right this way, though I will have to say certain features will be restricted for certain purposes, can't have military aircraft flying around Coruscant fully loaded and all now do we"? It was hard enough getting high grade military hardware on planet in the first place, one again political ties being key to the whole process.

Harley brought the customer out back to a landing bay, 10 NH-VT fighters sitting to the side ready to go. "Well I can have them shipped out right away once fitted out with the energy shield and other wares, did you have a time limit for arrival"? private companies where often picky in that sense.

[member="Hunter Alden"]

Hunter nodded as he looked at the rows of ships. He wished he could own something like this but god knows he would never make enough credits to purchase one. He ran his hand down the side of one as he listened. He shook his head ​"Shipping won't be necessary. My suppliers do not want anything but the transfer of money to be connected your company." He said. "They are just that kind of people I guess. I will be delivering them myself by hand so I will be picking them up one by one if that's alright"

He hoped the man would agree to his terms because otherwise he would be in a lot of trouble.

Harley Fenstermacher

He quirked his head to the side a little, so they were based on Coruscant then, probably and that method of transport was rather strange, but to each their own, as long as he got payed and the goods where delivered without a hitch. "What ever suits you, don't want to cause problem for whoever you work for, I know how picky private companies are all and that".

"So I am guessing you know how to pilot a planetary fighter right? Ill let you take the wheel, I'll just sit in the back and make sure all the systems are working correctly". The main reason the fighter had a co-pilot.

[member="Hunter Alden"]

"Yes I do" He said hiding a small grin as he walked towards the closest ship. He ran his hands across the smooth metal before opening the cock pit and carefully climbed in. Once he was sat in the front he looked at all the switches in front of him and he smiled. He had learnt his piloting skills in the imperial air academy but left because living in such a defined way was just not his kind of thing.

Hunter pulled on the seat belt and stared at all the controls in front of him. He had flown a similar model in his Imperial days but it was nothing as complex as this. He was not planning to tell the man he wasn't exactly sure if he was going to be able to fly this. His eyes scanned the board and he soon found the switch to turn on the engine and flipped it. The engine made a beautiful purring noise and he felt the ship start to warm itself up.

Harley Fenstermacher

Good enough, even if a planetary interceptor handled differently from a regular fighter, upon the canopy opening Harley performing a small force jump into the co-pilot seating, waiting no time booting up the sub systems. "Since this kind of counts as an air speeder i think we are allowed on the road, but I would suggest taking this thing up high, also don't worry about how high, these can operate in space if need be, just no as well as other star fighters".

Soon the turbine engines turned to life, emanating a different sound compared to ion engines, a more aggressive pur then the winding screeches of a TIE. "Well then, take her away, test the maneuverability speed and other systems as need be, just make sure we don't crash alright".

[member="Hunter Alden"]

Hunter nodded. "Don't worry, I've flown beauties like these before" He said with a small grin as he pressed a button the make the cockpit overhead window close around him. Hunter flipped a couple more switchers before he started moving ahead.

Once he was outside of the back ware house there was enormous amounts of traffic. There must of been some sort of festival going on. "Alright, looks as if we have got to go into the skies" He said over the engine and larger cheers of people. He pressed the engine jets and they sprung a couple more feet into the air. Damn did this feel good. Soon they were zooming above the traffic and Hunter was enjoying the lovely view from up top when suddenly his attention was drawn away when he saw a ship, at least three times the size of the one he was flying, rapidly approaching.

Hunter cursed and tried to steer away as quick as possible but crashing into this ship was inevitable.

Harley Fenstermacher

With the state of the galaxy and ever moving front lines dedicated planetary fighters where not always tat common, say saying he had flown them before was a good sign, not that the control scheme was different from most standard fighters anyways. Getting up into the sky it was clear the days market had brought many people, 'hmm perhaps a speeder could work well and a new line of products, people always in need of those'.

The fighter zoomed though the air with break neck speed, probably going super sonic, flying just as intended, straight and narrow, well more straight and narrow then he expected, the current pilot heading straight into a freighter or something. "FOR FORCE SAKE", Harley yelled, giving a heave on the hands, pushing the fighter to the side in order to avoid crashing, sending their ship into a strong side roll, ".... that was close".

[member="Hunter Alden"]

In a split second the ship did and unexpected side roll against a nearby building, thankfully not damaging the building but he wished he could say the same for the ship. He found a nearby empty plot of land and landed the ship. He switched off the engine and got out to see the damage.

Wow was he going to have to pay for this. There were three long gashes in the metal that had completely ruined the paint job. He chewed on his lip as he saw the frieghter he had nearly crashed into land nearby. His heart sunk as she realised who it was. He had worked for these mercs a couple years back but had ran away because of the huge debt he was in. He quickly ducked behind the ship and hissed "Hide me!" .

Harley Fenstermacher

The crunching of metal against metal ringed in Harley's ear, that was going to cost a lot, and that was just the damage, who knew what legal chit he'd have to go through after that, law suit and much much more. Giving a long sigh Harley jumped out of the cock pit, inspecting the long gashes against the side of the hull, 'Ill probably have to put this in for repair and sell it at a lower price, swap it out for a new one in his order and all, good thing I had 10 or this deal would have been sour'.

Looking up from from the ship he noticed the mans fear, both in face and force, a small sweat drop forming on Harley's face, "mercs, really, fine... see if you can hide in the small compartment in the back seat, smugglers often use if for transporting certain goods". Hopefully he would fit, in the mean time he needed to ward of these mercenaries, easier said then done.

[member="Hunter Alden"]

Hunter looked frantically around as he heard the man speak. He nodded as he quickly scrambled to the end of the ship. He ran his hands over the edges of the metal as he tried to feel for any compartments. If he was seen he would be killed.

Not long after his search begun he had found it. He pulled it open and groaned it was going to be a tight fit. He went in head first he managed to squeeze himself into a small ball and pull the plate back over to hide. He hoped the man wouldn't give him or his whereabouts away.

Harley Fenstermacher

Letting the man scramble around the small crawl space Harley turned back to the mercenaries, who where unfortunately landing nearby, 'jusssst my luck, argh I should have brought some friends out here'. Letting out a small sigh he put on a fake smile, stepping forwards and greeting the armed soldiers of fortune.

"I am so sorry for that, was testing out a new ship for a client and I think it was going to fast, whole boom and zoom interceptor and all, not really made for city travel", he replied with a little bit of humor in his voice. "Don't care girly you almost hit us, gotta be careful out there some people arn't really nice".

Oh boy these types... find he could handle that, "look boy, I don't have time for this, I'm no some simple business person that will had over money and all, it was a mistake and I didn't hit you" "If you get on my nerves I won't hesitate to kick your ass right here right now, or do you want to be humiliated by an Echani"? That last phrase would hopefully work, no one wanted to mess with Echani.

[member="Hunter Alden"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom