Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dirty Deeds (Barak)

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
@[member="Barak"]
Popo sat in his office atop the Wheel and perused his reports on Tenloss' advancements. His products were selling out quick and undercutting the competition. He'd bought out multiple small businesses here and there to make way for Tenloss offices. They were small offices and little good for more than a few personal sales or ordering parts, but it was something. Something that Popo knew would pay off in the long run, at least.

A buzz hit his intercom and he silenced it and hit the button to unlock the penthouse doors. Turning his attention to away from the reports, he focused on the task at hand. He needed to slow down his competition and knew just how exactly to do so. Deniable assets was the name. Corporate warfare was the game. The door opened to admit the person he'd contacted. The massive Shell Hutt interlaced his huge fingers and propped his elbows on the giant wooden desk.

"Welcome," he stated in Basic. It was faster than Huttese for business deals and was preferred by Popo for that reason. He gestured to the chair opposite of his desk. It was a huge piece of furniture, but still looked like a child's chair when compared to Popo and the desk. "Take a seat, please."

@[member="Popo"]

Barak walked in the room, the big brute had his camo pants on, and camo painting on his huge muscles along with his beskar knife. The intimidating warrior sat down their where not many people as muscular as him. This had been his first assignment and job in which he could test himself. He said gruffly " well thank you for letting me come. Who would you like to suffer today?" The strong warrior loved action. As he looked at the hut and all the fine things in his office he began to wonder how big his pay would be. He then tentatively awaited an answer giving a grim evil smile. He had many questions but he would wait till the hut was done best not to make people impatient especially a hut.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
"Hmmm...," was all Popo said at first. He thought about how best to approach this mercenary and ran the possibilities through his head. After a moment or two, he settled on a direct approach, primarily because the Hutt didn't think the small man would figure out any other method. "Individuals may suffer, but my goals are to make a company suffer."

Popo slid a folder across the desk to the muscle bound mercenary. The enormous Shell Hutt pondered for a moment, debating on if he should have had the reports done in crayon with multiple, colorful images so the merc would have an easier time understanding the job.

"Kuat Drive Yards. I want their shipyards put out of action for as long as possible," Popo said evenly, his voice deep and resonating. "You will be paid in direct relation to how much damage you cause. Do little, you will be paid a pittance. Widespread, crippling damage will obviously pay a fortune. The report there will show where we estimate primary targets will be stationed."

@[member="Barak"]

@[member="Popo"]
Barak had his job and gave an aggressive smile " ill get this done and you'll be glad you hired me" This was what he had usually said to people who he thought where important. without short notice he took the reports and left the office of fine things. Barak walked to his fury interceptor and then sat down and started reading the report's before he lifted off. Though the man may be a brute he still knew how to read. This was going to be fun.

(OCC: what does the report say so I can target things correctly and what not)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom