Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Dired and Gwyneria in; ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!!

Gwyneria's ship had been traveling in hyperspace for about two hours now. For about two hours now, Dired has been clenching and opening his prosthetic arm. A couple of weeks ago it had gotten damaged in a fight between a ecchani nobleman. He had a strange blad that could cut through most material, and acted like a lightsaber. Dired had the foolish idea to let it scrape against his arm. For whatever reason, the arm always felt different after he got it repaired.

He looked to Gwyneria's astromech, staring daggers into Dired's soul. Dired had his helmet off, and he made a face at him as his eyes blared amber red. He chuckled as the mech went haywire in panic.

He collected himself and picked himself up from the floor, he went to the cockpit and found Gwyneria merrily flying the vessel.

He then asked "Are we heading up on the station soon?"

In Dired's last visit to TW, the droid had claimed there was a secret treasure buried deep within an ancient, but in tact space station. Apparently it had belonged to the galactic empire way back when, and it has since then been condemed and left alone for whatever reason. The new republic most likely didn't want to send so many construction ships out to a forgotten place near the unknown region, since it was a place even pirates left alone. But Dired didn't care, mainly because TW claimed that there was a special chemical that would be the most sought after and most valuable thing ever in the entire galaxy. Dired saw the money in it, and Gwyneria was just the right gal to help him.

Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla

Gwyneira sighed. She had been pulled away from a one night stand she had been enjoying for this sudden trip. Still, curiosity drove her to say yes to this job. She was not fond of the Republic and its history, but old ruins and stations, and potential engineering study, yanked her along. Gwyn rubbed her eyes as she looked over her shoulder from the pilot's seat. As hyperspace rolled ever onwards, Gwyneira nodded to Dired.

"We'll be there in about fifteen minutes."

Of course, the question was, what could she do in those fifteen minutes? She considered speed run flirting with Dired, but she was still wary of getting cozy with someone affiliated with the Sith. Besides, she had stuff to do around the ship. She stood up, stretching, "Do whatever you want until then." I have a project in the back."

Dired Mieflow Dired Mieflow

Dired gave a great sigh, making a playful show of boredom. He looked around the cockpit, and it's various buttons as if he was a child. For nearly ten minutes, he made it his life's purpose to annoy the heck out of her. With each word he said, his childish grin grew more and more bright.

Eventually he stopped and asked "So, who was the lucky guy you were ba boinking with? I heard a manly groan in the background when I called you. I assumed the rest." he widened his eyes a bit "Am I right or am I right?"

Gwyn blushed a deep shade of red. Sure, she slept around, but she seldom talked about it! Especially with the way Dired brought it up! She rapidly looked away, blinking wildly, "Err-"

She was not about to admit that she had not gotten the guy's name.

"A-an informant on a mission with the Wardens."

Half true. She had gone to the third party togruta for information briefly, but had coaxed the information out with promises of passion. With that mission over now, she had gone back to keep her promise. Now she knew what it was like with a togruta.

But she decided to just talk about something else.

"Let's talk about something that'll help us with this little quest you invited me on. You told me it was an old base, but what kind? What's the structure? Safety conditions? How stable is it? Will be need space suits? What are we even looking for actually?"

She should had asked him this ten minutes sooner. She could have sworn to the Force, if he had touched one. more. button...

He shrugged "Apparently it was an old research base that also acted as a prison back in the days of the galactic empire. TW told me there was some sort of treasure on it that could act as the starting point for an entire war!" he shivered, thinking of the possibilities.

As he finished, the ship came out of light speed, and they were now in the vicinity of a giant star base in the shape of a diamond. It was massive, old, and somewhat beautiful in a way. What with it's destructive structure. He knew somewhere in that heap of junk, there lied a treasure so sacred, it could start a war. He licked his lips.

"We're here!" he proclaimed, giddy as a child

Gwyneira gaped as Dired hopped up and down like a school child. She just sat there, stunned for a moment before nearly shouting.

"Wait, you are telling me we have no plan for whatever is in there?"

She was mortified. Yet, another thing that mortified her even more was the topic of a weapon capable of genocide, and how Dired was excited over it. This didn't feel right. Then again, Dired had been a Sith. Her doubts about him returned, but she hid her misgivings as she boarded her freighter against the old station. She sighed, recollecting her thoughts, before standing up and gathering her equipment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom