Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Diplomatic missions

sabrina

I wondering with new factions in outer rim. Do we have ic contact with them, and would it be worth making contact. As they have a boarder, with the silver jedi, who help out the republic. As well as a boarder with the mandalorians, who may or may not be planning an attack on us.

Cordelia deWinter

C
Hmm. Id love to see some done. If be interested.

Who else would like to do this?

sabrina said:
pobably not, but it can't hurt. Also it help us win battles more easily.
Having the economic backing of more corporations would also be nice and help us in battles too. But, sadly, we don't have that and we still do fine. We've got an active and large enough memberbase to win invasions without any allies. Though, I think it would be nice if we had some help.

What factions are you thinking of?

sabrina

Black suns, as they technically the least morals. Also I like domino, the asa I think we have accord with them. Then may be the imperial reminate, if they look like they going to war with the silver, who are allies to the republic.

Though if the suns say no, red ravens may be

[member="Darth Arcis"]

[member="sabrina"]

Imperial Remnant has Imperial Knights. They don't exactly like Sith or Jedi.

Red Ravens are currently fighting a war with the Black Suns. As a person who has two Red Ravens characters, I must say that their activity and rise to power has been phenomenal.

Black Suns aren't like they used to be, but they can be of use.

sabrina

They may be on the rise, but they more likely to try and ally themselves with the mandos. As there thread in mandalorian faction, where they are directly asking for help. Now I know the mandos have an accord with the suns, but if it falters the suns would make better allies. As they have part galaxy anyway, and already a bigger companies.

[member="Darth Arcis"]

[member="sabrina"] - Red Ravens asked to hire Mandalorian mercenaries. They also have a non-aggression agreement and will soon also have one with the Abrion Systems Authority.

I just don't see the Black Suns as a viable ally since they really only respond to threads that directly pertain to them and wouldn't go out of their way to aid us. And bigger companies wouldn't really mean a lot anyways. We don't have any and we've been fine.

sabrina

[member="Darth Arcis"] True but I like mine to grow, been trying long enough to grow mine. No want`s buy from me :thunder:

Though in last fight the red ravens got the bottom handed to them. :ph34r:

Sure, why not.

Besides, it'd be better for someone who isn't publicly known as a harsh Sith (or even as a Sith) to do these sort of things.
[member="Cira"]

sabrina

[member="Darth Skaarj "]silver jedi would never ally with us, as they are still pretending to be on the light side of the force.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom