Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dinui to the SSC

Rianna a dedicated healer, and leader of the Mandalorian Medical Corp, and head of MandalMedical had recently developed something that she was quite proud of, she felt a need to share it with others that were of the same like mindedness of healing and helping others.

She had thought long and hard about how to go about doing what she wanted, she could have called [member="Coci Heavenshield"] but she had not seen her in quite some time. So her thought turned to the others who she had a more recent relationship with [member="Matsu Ike"] . Many times she and Matsu had conversed and exchanged information.

So, she had the medical frigate Jahaal'got loaded and headed toward Voss.

//transmission to Matsu,

Greetings old friend I am headed to Voss with a mandalorian medical frigate, I would like to meet with you for a short time are you up to a visit?

//End Transmission

She didn't think Matsu would say no.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Rianna Ar'klim-Organa"]

Matsu looked up when she received the message, from her lab where she worked on the things she could oversee some fo the designs and plans for what they were working on displayed but a message from Rianna well. There were few healers in the galaxy who were truely talented and even less who she knew still dealt with them after issues. A look of readiness and enjoyment when she rose up from her station looking at the crystals they had on display. Al of the sasori crystals were made to heal entire rooms and they were making its ability to retain and expel force energy that much better. Made not give as much power to as the cubes they had worked on but if they had more, it could become a common kit item for jedi along with the more powerful field rebreather that was being tested for use. Its ability to pull oxygen from water meant they didn't need massive packs for oxygen. "My old friend it does well to hear from you. Please meet me and we can talk I have so many new things that can appeal to a healer."

Rianna looked at the response it was as she thought and considering the distance from Alpha Mae to Voss it would be no time before she was there.

Arriving

Rianna took a shuttle to land on the surface of Voss. As she exited she looked around, it had been some time since she had been here, but how much had changed. She smiled she had good and bad memories of this place.

She walked slowly down her gaze locking upon [member="Matsu Ike"] , "you never change my friend, is that one of your secrets you whip up in your lab?" she moved to greet the fellow healer. "Good to see you"

Matsu looked at her and smiled making a very nice grin that reached her eyes showing her teeth before she came forward. "Partially, I have learned how to extend the life of people." It worked nicely and yeah you could extend the bodies natural life span by a large factor through all of it. She couldn't make people immortal but with everything they were doing and working on... well she could work o many of the things. "It is good to see you alive as well, so many conflicting stories from the planets." Stepping back a little to look at the other things before clasping her hands behind herself. Leading the way a little while some of the efforts from the lab were on display outside. The skyfall transport was a nice thing and synthweaved into being a lightside vehicle. "We've made some nice advancements in the way of force technology. Our ground transports can channel the force to we are working on creating a battlemind that will allow the ones inside of it to maintain focus."

"You are always thinking Matsu it is a wonder you ever sleep. You should consider my offer to work on Alpha Mae as well, the facilities are top notch, and with so many refugees seeking out help you I believe would find great contentment there in helping others. After it is what Alpha Mae is for, a neutral place to help others"

Rianna walked along keeping pace with [member="Matsu Ike"], "I have brought a gift as well to the SSC, it is nothing like the advancements you are making but I think having them for use could be helpful at some point. My Vod are offloading them now, they are called Survivor, there are two versions, one for cold one for heat. I have brought you 50 of each, and if you need more you should let me know. I have found them useful for teams who have gotten stranded, or for people who are not easily reached."

She smiled the whole intent of her visit to catch up with Matsu and to give this gift to the SSC, "Healers are healers no matter what banner they walk under. If this saves one life, it is worth it."

She kept walking knowing her teams were doing what they were instructed.

She was looking at what she offered and it was something very nice. Maybe not something portable and made to be carried around in standard kit but she could see its value and use. The Ranger's always worked on things that were coming while also providing plenty of survice while they could enter the large lab. Tables and racks of equipment as the jedi master nodded her head. "Those will come in handy, we have been working in ways for field teams to last in extreme weather." And very nicely constructed, form fitted bodygloves had been the answer or the circlets but those had limitations as well just like anything else they could come up with while Matsu went to one fo the table and a crate of crystals was there with them stacked. "Healing does not discriminate, it is usually the healers themselves. That is why we have worked to make these crystals. They can be charged and left to slowly discharge healing energy over an area, we've created synthetic crystals of fire and got them funded for mass production. Now any healer in the galaxy who serves the light can use one instead of a small handful of people having some fo the rarest crystals in the galaxy."

"Matsu if you are not careful you will create technology that makes Healers obsolete, remember that the force should be considered first, the living force, so much reliance on technology no matter how helpful could lead people to believe they do not need the force. Even though your tech incorporates the force in some applications, I am concerned about the amount"

Rianna had learned long ago that technology was wonderful and a great tool, but the mind, and the force were equal to none in the hands of the right healer, or trained Jedi.

"This is all truly magnificent and I bet it saves many lives" Rianna was old school Jedi sometimes not often looked upon favorably by the younger more advanced of any Jedi Order. Ahh youth and all its ideas.

The insinuation that healers pick and choose who they treat was a bit disconcerting to Rianna, she hoped that her healers so no difference in anyone who was hurt. That is what made Alpha Mae unique they saw no borders, only that someone was injured. A belief that could get them in trouble, but as said, healers are meant to heal.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu was looking at her. "Possible, it could be be a real thing but there will always be a need for skilled healers. Most of this force technology requires them still." She didn't need to replace them but make it so healers didn't risk their lives all the time... that was a goal. She wanted to keep them safe so they wouldn't get shot in the field or collapse from exhaustion. "One of our goals is to streamline it and ease the burden off the trained and skilled. I've seen padawans push themselves to the brink trying to match other jedi healers. This will at least make it so they don't become so tired they will be unable to protect themselves. We have seen healers help people only to be turned on because they might protect that being enemies and harming them injures the others." She had some attention also showing some of the other things that were working on. "We've developed nursery stations for growing healing plants. Nysillin so its effects can be used. Bacta and kolto are always a good thing to have as well and we've managed to expand to Thyferra."

"The Healers of the SSC are quite fortunate to have you to create all of this for them to use, and to be so concerned about their safety." It was a good thing to not be so tired but Rianna relied on the force for such strength but again she was old school.

It was a long time ago that she learned her first skills of healing herself, a long journey her life had been for certain. The ups and downs that came with such a life, the memories of good and bad, the friends that were long gone, moved off to some other galaxy. She often missed Spark Vallen, and Bethany Kismet. They had such times together. She had not made friends like that again, yes she had friends like Matsu but it wasn't the same.

It felt like it had been to long.

"Nysillin what properties does this have [member="Matsu Ike"] ?"

Ah the nysillin. "It is used to enhance the healing properties of the ones using it and it can numb the pains of being hurt very nicely." There were some side effects but for most injuries it helped with a single IV over needing a dozen. "We've never really needed more then one IV to work for ptients. More then that and you could become addicted but long term studies have not been done to a substantial conclusion. We can't really get people hooked on a healing drug and claim it is for science. We've only gotten simulations and computer models." There was clones, ones made for medical science but that was a slippery slope she didn't want to go down while showing some of the other things they had. "We've also been working on replacement organs that can be used, field equipment for finding, testing and synthesizing antidotes."

"To enhance the healing properties of the ones using it" She repeated what [member="Matsu Ike"] said. "And it is a numbing agent." She had to think about this for a few moments, "I'm unsure what you mean when you say enhance the healing properties of the ones using it. Can you explain that more to me?"

Rianna used herbs as a healer so if this plant offered something useful she would be interested in knowing more about it, but first she had to understand what it was for. They never needed more than on IV ok, that wasn't terrible. But now she was talking about replacement organs.

Dangerous line she thought but did not voice her concerns, she would learn first, and question, rather than assume.

"It is hard to explain, it enhances the bodies natural healing processes sending them into overdrive." She moved over towards the screen and brought it up showing Rianna the holovids of it being used in the hospital on some of the injured as they were hooked up to an IV then monitored showing the healing taking place quickly on the molecular level while also just making the others unable to feel anything as it went through their veins. "It is not as effective or portable as bacta and highly recommended you do not try and move or operate ships and equipment. For those seriously injured who getting into a bacta tank can be difficult this can be a first staff to ease their pain and get them into a better position to be moved.

"So it is used as an accelerent for the healing process, and you've mixed it with a pain reliever, is that accurate" She watched the vid watching the patients, and yes while the patient reactions told her something it did not show her wounds, or the interactions that the medicine had with the body. Additionally what were the side effects to this? Yes she could see the results were quite remarkable, and the ease of pain for the patient almost immediate.

As a healer she could block pain for a patient, she could speed healing, the drawback she couldn't keep it up forever. But then again she had the training and the experience to do so.

Yes young people and ideas, she was certainly working towards the relic stage, perhaps she should stick to teaching. She smiled, "Very nice Matsu." She had left Dral and Maeve on the ship with Edee. She knew they were safe, "Quite the set up you have, so many ideas floating around. Very nice. It is pleasing to see you are so productive and keeping the patient mind always."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

"Not quite we learned the healing properties of it and the side effect was the pain relief. It is hard to really separate the two from it and I see why Nysillin was being used by drug lords. They would get it for the numbing effect and it would be less effective so they used more and became addicted to it. That is the other major side effect and why we worked to study it. We don't want to get people addicted while trying to help them or they get a resistance to it." She had a small nod of her head while moving over some of the things they were working on. The data coming up so rihanna could review it. Matsu was touching some of the things there on the table while she opened a couple of the crates they had to show the ivs for storage. "And like this they are easier to store, a good shelf life in hospitals, strong material that won't pop or get punctured. We have hundreds of hospital ships and stations to stock as well as several major hospitals we have developed in the outer rim worlds."

"I have a Alderaan, Aldera, Mandalore, and Alpha Mae to stock for medical supplies and staff. I have tens of thousands of refugee flooding Alpha Mae at any given time. Each time the Sith take another world they come. Some of them are healthy and need only a place stay, we give them that. Some are in dire need of a doctor, healer, first aid it's insane how much help is needed in the galaxy anymore."

Rianna looked over at the crate, "Good very good." She looked around, "The labs for MandalMedical look simiar, always something to be tested, investigated, or researched it never stops, does it?"

As long as there is need there will always be a place like this to help others.

"So let's have some tea and talk"

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Hahaha a number of planets to supply was always a big thing and she could want that, really she has stations and facilities thankfully. The nursery stations they made would allow for better things as the nysillin could be grown and produced on site instead of imported. It would give them plenty to work on while she went over to a table they had some food on for the researchers. A mess hall was important but she had more interest in getting them into a self contained lab they could operate in and test things without the risk of a padawan sneaking in and touching something that might cause an accident. "Yes tea sounds good." She was all for it as the tea leaves they made on the botany bay from the arkannes tree leaves were delicious while she was heating up the water to go with the bags of leaves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom