Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dino Charge Pt.1 (Alva)

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist

If they were going to go out and explore there was no stranger place. Matsu had encountered these creatures before and now seeing what was left. The saurs had needed to be hit hard enugh to not be a continuing threat to the unknown regions and so as she was moving and getting some looks her eyes were roving and looking for the other things. She had on the one world with Rianna worked to deal with entechment on a ship and that was a dangerous thing to see. No she wanted to try and have something out here on the edge of the galactic disc to both explore and because there was many mysteries out here they couldn't bring it all back in their massive ships.

[member="Alva Calvarona"]

[member="Matsu Ike"]

In all honesty a certain little maid needed to speak up more often about their family if they were going to eventually bring up a request to hear out what their cousin had to say about a business contract. Of course it wasn't a bad thing entirely, Alva wasn't about to say no to contracts that gave the Empire resources. Spare scrap and refined materials were incredibly useful, especially when the Empire hadn't settled down since retreating to the Western side of the known Galaxy and hadn't laid down any mining operations just yet. So for the meantime the offer was incredibly useful to keep the Imperial War Machine fueled, and it made Ikki happy and maybe Ikki could provide more connections that would be useful for the Empire. Though regardless Alva deeply appreciated the woman's dedication to her personally as well. Slicewire had become quite the lovely preferred weapon of hers.

The world as she looked to the Imperial princess. Ikki had not told her much about this woman... but then Ikki was one of the most deceptively shy women in the galaxy she had met and her cousin made it actually pretty fun as the jedi master stood there. Kimono with her hair in a topknot and hanging behind her head down to her ankles It was a massive curtain that her family also had usually. For the group here though she was looking over the construction. The warehouse they were making in the main city was simple enough and near one some of the shipyards. THey could get the scrap from the ships here while she finally spoke looking at the princess. "Thank you for seeing me, when Ikki told me her new job was taking her to the unknown regions I can see why. I am Matsu Ike and welcome princess Alva Calvarona to Lwhekk."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

The woman awaiting her certainly bore a resemblance to Ikki, however, due to their ethnic difference Alva was only making such an assumption by generalization. Minute features could be passing over her for all she knew, though she tried to believe she was a good judge of scrutiny. After all, she had been born and raised to rule a world at one point, and it had its own slight differences in features depending on where one lived on the world, though because of its very persistent climate those variations in features were hardly worth a mention at all. The crook of a nose or height of an eyebrow meant nothing when humans could vary as they did between planets, and sometimes even on those different planets even further. It made one question what it meant to be human.

And oh look, another moment of rambling from the writer. Well, back to business, Alva lifted her lips in a soft smile as she approached her maid's relative, hoping she left a good impression in this meeting. "We haven't quite gotten so far, but regardless it is a pleasure to meet you Master Ike. Ikki has been a wonderful companion and most gracious to me and useful. I owe her somewhat for teaching me to use slicewire as she does. I hope by the end of today we can both be useful to each other as well."

"That is the hope." Matsu kept walking and was looking at the wrehouse being built with her teams and the droids. They had the area's laid out while others were moving through the city and gathering the scrape, working with the businesses and helping to clean up places. They were being useful and Matsu was looking at one of the men as he towered over her standing tall and spoke. "You are the one who hired t be here." Matsu looked at him and bowed with a small smile. "I did I came to learn and try to help, your people were happy to see the news of their scout ship my team found. Its information expanded your databases as I understand." There was a snort from his nose. "And that let you bargain a place here and some of out equipment. With he fringe lord gone we are not strong enough to go out and you come." Matsu looked at him patting his shoulder... back something. "Yes but I promise you'll barely notice use and we'll be able to clean up for you." The dino snorted watching her and then walking off as she turned to look at Alva. "Come we'll look at our warehouse. I know it might not seem like it but there is potential here on the edge. Aside from the chance you might find silentium who dwell in the void which we could recover or maybe work to figure out some of the secrets of entechment." Matsu continued to look at her and there was a section with some seats and a paddle beamer as she agreed with them.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Yes it was always the hope that was the case the crinan woman supposed as her tracked the droids putting together the warehouse. It seemed like the work was already underway for the salvage projects they were carrying out in the area. Of course not everything was entirely pleasant Alva supposed, especially as an. . . .alien came up to them to complain about the arrangement or something along those lines. Relieved she wasn't the one who actually was the focus of its ire and words, the young Imperial merely looked about as she waited for the issue to pass. Certainly she heard some backstory on this world before coming. A wretched society built on the murder and eradication of others as if the creatures carrying out their genocides had some foolish notion of being superior.

The reason things were a mess and there was ample salvage was because someone had put them in their place, hard. To be honest, Alva would likely have applauded the Fringe for its efforts in their regard. After all, monsters so cruel and disgusting only deserved the fate they thrust upon others. When they could finally carry on though, Alva wasn't quite so thrilled in response to what Matus had to inspire they search for. "To be frank entechment is barbaric and cruel to a level I cannot imagine in my opinion. In all honesty the only part of entechment that is enticing is those rumors surrounding the fabled Onadax company. I've only briefly seen mention of them when catching up on galactic history after Crina was found by the Empire, but they were rather tantalizing with their advancement of that entechment technology. As these people here used it I don't think anyone should suffer in that way again."

Matsu nodded her head, she found the process cruel but she was curious where and how they figured this out. It wasn't something like hyperdrives that they had around the galaxy and had developed on most worlds. It was much like the Aing Tii who could bend space something you didn't really see. Her natural curiosity had her wanting to learn more about these things but she couldn't bring herself to test it or see it. Matsu wasn't that cruel nit looking at the princess she had a smile on her face hearing her. "I would hope no one would use it but I am curious how they found out this method. What made them think of something so cruel, so barbaric?" She said it while moving and had a small look while she held the paddle beamer while she was looking at it. The LZR they had was still in need of an upgrade and Matsu was thinking of a way to improve upon it now. "I think with some work we might be able to come up with some nice things. My company has a blaster we might be able to modify to use this tech with some work."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

"Natural curiosity is ample drive to progress, so I won't question you there, but I just think if you intend to study the technology there are more interesting sources. They say the people at Onadax could bind the soul to a mechanical body. And not by using it as the power source, they essentially could create Human Replica Droids with eternal life. Of course its all myth and rumor though, but legends tend to have their roots in fact so maybe there was such a group at one point that was lost on the verge of such advancement. Their use of entechment and level of mastery is more desirable than the rabble here in my opinion." Staring at the device that Matus came across, Alva found herself confused seeing as it wasn't exactly to be expected someone recognize every weapon shown to them. "Is it one of the devices they use themselves? Does it have any real advantage over normal blasters?"

Matsu looked at her and she nodded to that, that was something she could think about working out and searching for information on. Then the question about the paddle beamer came and she held a small grin on her face. "Yes actually, it is a powerful stunner and can bypass lightsabers. Something few can do but jedi learned how to counter it but in doing so makes their lightsabers unable to deflect or handle a standard blaster. It has not been tested against most shields but it is a unique piece of tech and weaponry you could use. I was hoping to upgrade one of our products to have it as a stun setting."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

It bypassed a lightsaber's blade? That was certainly an interesting effect to note, but from the sounds of it the weapon wasn't directly lethal, nor was it capable of completely disabling an opponent in one go. Plus the unknown effects on shields left a lot of it to be desired as Alva stared over its strange shape. "Until its abilities against shields are figured out I'm not quite sold on it being useful. Even if lightsabers have trouble with it, they don't sound like a viable payoff with so little known about them. I am curious what sort of idea you have to incorporate them into existing blasters. Since you'll undoubtedly being exploring their kinks you would probably answer the questions left open with the weapon as well."

Matsu nodded her head as the main section of the warehouse was completed with reinforcements being put in place and she held the weapon. "I have been thinking about ways, one of the weapons we have made for the rangers is a pistol with energy recycler so it has ten times more shots than most. Final count of the latest model made was four hundred shot with the secondary power cell in the under barrel section." Matsu was looking at her and brought out a datapad. "We have also been testing the effectiveness of it to take the place of plastoid in militia armor. As the silver jedi don't have a need for a formal military or government and the ranger's are rare."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

It did not escape Alva's notice that the structure being completed was rather well reinforced for a pre-fabricated structure. Nor did it pass her by that the people around here were tense, even as more arrived to supplement the group going about their efforts already. However, it wasn't her concern really as much as what Matsu had to say was. As such, when the Force Master began speaking to her about the potential uses for the weapon, the crinan woman listened intently. Although she ended up being rather disillusioned quickly at the prospects offered. "The SIlver Jedi's lack of defense may become their undoing you know. Considering the Sith's aggressive actions lately and the cult on the fringe of space driving deeper into the east, they may not have the luxury to be light on their military for long. Even if your technology is advanced and your few troops are powerful, if your organization and dedication to fighting is incapable then they won't last long. If you can find uses for these devices I suggest you do your utmost. While I can't say I have an opinion of your people, I wouldn't want to see my . . .friend become upset that her family was slaughtered or imprisoned by the likes of those barbarians."

"Agreed." Matsu looked at her and smiled in some humor but there was that tone of seriousness to it. SHe knew the danger of the sith and the Silver jedi had people but their coordination and dedication was divided. All seemed to be going off in different directions as she motioned. "There is much that will need to be done and when you have seen some of the things I have, walked the places I have walked. You get a taste for the shifting of the worlds and galaxy." Her eyes though were looking at the main space they were working on to get the shop area constructed.

continued in part 2 of dino charge

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom