Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dinner for two (@ Lady Kay)

"N-no no... it's just... would you... by any chance, be-"
He leans in so no one else can eavesdrop on their conversation "Force sensitive? I felt something off... and it came from your direction..."

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay swallowed. That caught her off guard. She was a horrible liar. If he had felt it, then he must be Force sensitive as well.

She spoke ever so quietly. "I don't need any rumours to be spread. It could cost me my position in the Senate." That answer would neither deny nor acknowledge his question.

He nodded, understanding her situation. "Can I at least talk with you about it... after this?"
It felt awkward asking that question, considering the fact that he would need to be alone with her. His cheeks burned a deep crimson.

(Awkward moment inbound)

Kay-Larr

She raised a brow and leaned back in her chair. He was blushing a bunch, but she wasn't sure if that was some kind of ploy to distract others from what they were talking about or not.

"There isn't much to say about it. But if we must.....we must." Kay continued to eat her steak. It was hard to tell what this hunter was up to.

"I'm sorry for freaking out... I just never expected you to be. It's kinda hard to tell at times..." He took another bite of his steak, his face returning to it's normal soft tan color. He never blushes... not once in his life has he ever blushed... something was off.

Kay-Larr

"It's alright. I just try not to pay attention to it. Especially when it doesn't really matter. Everyone has their secrets, their life story. I just do what I can to protect mine." She finished off her steak and then started on her tea. There wasn't much room left in her tummy for the salad. A good steak never needed anything else.

B'arin nodded, taking a bite out of his steak.

"I think I get the pi-"

He felt a sharp pain in his head and gripped it, wincing in pain. Something was close... and it was force sensitive... VERY force sensitive
(Gonna inv a sith to ruin stuffs... I'm mean, I know)

Kay-Larr

(Okay, that's fine)

"Hey...." She leaned over and touched one of his hands and then searched the immediate area. "...I think we should go. Cheque please!" Kay got to her feet and paid the droid waiter for the meal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom